"You have humiliated us"

Revolving Door: James B Comey Employment Summary | OpenSecrets

In 2005, Comey left law enforcement for the defense industry, joining money-in-politics powerhouse Lockheed Martin. As senior vice president and general counsel he earned more than $6 million in compensation in his last full year with the company.
He didn’t get that for nothing. He had mewler direct the contract to him.
He's dirty.............another bought whore for the politicians..............

Funny.......they tried to play the MANY YEARS of honored service to his country...........they should have said many years of lining his wallet.

Dirty Cop
You mean like how Crooked Donnie lined his pockets laundering money for the Russians?
You haven't proved shit..............he did business all over the world...........just like others........you think the russians handed all that money to Bill for a short speech because they loved him so much.........or all those countries handed money over to the CF for charity...........please tell me you are not that stupid.

As you denounce one...........when plenty of proof of collusion from the Dems is present...............they paid to get dirt ........used Russian officials to do so.......and you see no wrong doing there................BS.

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.
I guess they need the Secret rating to reserch for the next book they write. Could be they need it for the scrapbook they keep. The don't work for the government they don't need the rating. It does not take much to reinstate the classification so what is the bitching for.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

I only see you fucking traitors throwing a fit. :dunno:
You are also obviously distraught that the piece of trash you support is having a melt down and you can't take criticism of Trump because you are too emotionally invested with him. I feel sorry for you.

:lol:

Poor traitor. You've tried to destroy this nation and only succeeded in starting a civil war.

So traitor, you HOWL that Trump stripped Brennan, who spied on the Senate and lied to Congress of a security clearance he never should have had.

Funny though, you don't mind that Brennan stripped the Benghazi heroes of their clearances.

Why is that?

Oh, that's right, it's because you're a fucking traitor, just like Brennan.

They were whistleblowers.........told the truth......how dare they..............even though they fought for almost 10 hours there.........

Where the fuck was Brennon then giving intel and security for those..............Dang British had their motorcade hit just before the attack and they pulled out.

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.

They can share their views until they are blue in the face.

But if they are conspiring against our Republic and our lawfully anointed President, they shouldn't have a security clearance.

In the old USSR in 1939, President Stalin was concerned about the head of the NKVD, Nicky Yezhov. Mr. Stalin had heard that Mr. Yezhov was involved in partisan activities that endangered the state, so he removed Yezhov's security clearance when he fired him.

The USSR was not hurt at all, they went on to success in WWII.

The CIA has a secret budget and the number of retirees (you guessed it) is secret. The stodgy old agency hasn't been on top of any important event since freaking WW2 and should have been disbanded when they couldn't figure out why a bunch of international jihadists were taking flying lessons during the Clinton administration. What does it tell you about the "agency" when the freaking head of the CIA couldn't keep his own personal records from being hacked? All of a sudden (former) CIA "officials" decide to disrespect the President of the United States because former CIA chief Brennan lost his clearance? Are they going freaking nuts or is it part of a coup attempt?
CIA was formed AFTER WWII

Most of what they do, we will never know

Brennan lied to Congress and said that Obama’s intelligence apparatus was Not Spying on Americans.

Then we had the whole AP and James Rosen and metadata collection thingy....

He should lose his security clearance just for that.

Eff him in the culon, twice and print it.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.
Are you sure you got this right about who is tearing this nation apart ?? If one man can destroy a nation, then what kind of nation was it to begin with ?? Think about it.

I personally think it's taking a huge group and/or groups (not representative of the people), to even come close to destroying a nation. Now my opinion is that we have an alliance of groups attempting to take control of this nation for various reasons not representative of the majority in this nation.

The use of Trump by a combined effort now seen in these entitled groups, and all in order to try and position such groups into a position of power in order to somehow try and steal said power in this nation, needs to be recognized and then stopped.

The CIA has a secret budget and the number of retirees (you guessed it) is secret. The stodgy old agency hasn't been on top of any important event since freaking WW2 and should have been disbanded when they couldn't figure out why a bunch of international jihadists were taking flying lessons during the Clinton administration. What does it tell you about the "agency" when the freaking head of the CIA couldn't keep his own personal records from being hacked? All of a sudden (former) CIA "officials" decide to disrespect the President of the United States because former CIA chief Brennan lost his clearance? Are they going freaking nuts or is it part of a coup attempt?
CIA was formed AFTER WWII

Most of what they do, we will never know
And you think that is acceptable??

The President didn't trust their ability to keep political opinions out of their advice and give him answers based on facts alone. They are free to keep demonstrating why it was necessary.

Like I said..he fights back. Which is why he is sitting where he is.
No, he is where he is because he brings out the worst in people, which is a powerful thing.

Look I hated liberals long before Trump ran for president. I wasn't born hating liberals, I learned to hate them because they are filthy scumbags.
That doesn't explain why Trump won the gop nomination. Damn man , try to think a little before you have an outburst.

Trump won because he was the only candidate that had a "protect the border" attitude. Republican voters got sick of promises that were never kept by the Establishment. We put in somebody new: somebody that wasn't Establishment nor Tea Party to teach the RNC a lesson.

Revoke them all if you are retired or no longer working for the intelligence community you don't need a security clearance if for some reason your opinion is needed on a classified matter you can be issued a temporary security clearance.

How does one secure a clearance when shit has hit the fan at 0300, and there is a call for all hands on deck?

How desperate will he become? Start a war ? The pos is out of control trying to protect himself When will scumbag republicans say enough is enough?

Revoke them all if you are retired or no longer working for the intelligence community you don't need a security clearance if for some reason your opinion is needed on a classified matter you can be issued a temporary security clearance.

How does one secure a clearance when shit has hit the fan at 0300, and there is a call for all hands on deck?
I would guess if the shit has hit the fan at 0300 the all hands on deck call would be going out to current members of the military and intelligence community not retired and former ones.

Like I said..he fights back. Which is why he is sitting where he is.
No, he is where he is because he brings out the worst in people, which is a powerful thing.

Look I hated liberals long before Trump ran for president. I wasn't born hating liberals, I learned to hate them because they are filthy scumbags.
That doesn't explain why Trump won the gop nomination. Damn man , try to think a little before you have an outburst.

Trump won because he was the only candidate that had a "protect the border" attitude. Republican voters got sick of promises that were never kept by the Establishment. We put in somebody new: somebody that wasn't Establishment nor Tea Party to teach the RNC a lesson.
How many did Obama send back???

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.

Brennan is a traitor who spied on the US Senate, an act of treason. If this man is supporting Brennan, he deserves to have his clearance yanked.

BTW, when a bank president departs, does he keep the combination to the vault and keys to the bank?

What the fuck do all these Obama era scum have clearances for in the first place? :dunno:
You stinking repub traitor ..hopefully some ah does you justice

Raise your hand if you can access proprietary company information for any company that you no longer work for.

If you raised your hand, walk into your former place of employment, log into the computer system and start poking around.

See what happens and come back and tell us how long it took you to be removed from the premises.

The dude is irrelevant. He no longer has a need to know. Thus, no clearance is required

-Geaux

You got this backwards .... like most of the dudes and dudettes here,
The clearance helps those still in service get input and counsel from retired public servants.

If the dude was irrelevant there would be no point in clearance.

Successful retired top brass with decades of experience are priceless and an important contribution to national security. Revoking clearance means losing a resource in critical times.

In short, beyond politics, Trump is sabotaging national security.

I would guess if the shit has hit the fan at 0300 the all hands on deck call would be going out to current members of the military and intelligence community not retired and former ones.

Your guess is wrong. See the post above.

The Creature is living proof that $hit really does
The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

It really has NOT been a good week for The Creature, has it?

Thanks be to God.

Brainwashed by the very press you no doubt can’t wait to get your anti-Trump news from every day.
Sure, Sparky... anyone who disagrees with you or disses your Demigod just has to be brainwashed, eh?

Sounds more like the pot calling the kettle black... but that's just me. :21:

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.

Why would this nut even have a security clearance in the first place?
Dotard have you lost your fn mind ? are you that much of an ah you don't know the answer

Forum List

Back