"You have humiliated us"

These CIA agents have served under Presidents of both parties

Trump is the only one to be deemed a danger to our country

lol yeah sure, by nobody with any credibility at all, i.e. Democrats and parasites of various sorts.

Ah well, yet another fake news troll thread goes under, due to OPerator error ...

These CIA agents have served decades for presidents of both parties

Trump is the ONLY one to be considered a danger
--------------------------------------------------------- as i already told you , the other 'presidents' and administrations were all running the USA for the benefit of themselves . Trump is honorable and he is also rich RWinger .

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.
You do realize “man-child” now a discriminatory word to left wing lunatics like you, right?

Who says it is offensive?

9a28bb205shutterstock_9760885q-jpg-square.jpeg

Britain is behind the times.

They are too busy trying to legalize pedophilia and destroying gender, while American leftists are going for the throat and just turning adults into babies and children so that the issue of pedophilia is irrelevant and gender roles are not yet established.

Revolving Door: James B Comey Employment Summary | OpenSecrets

In 2005, Comey left law enforcement for the defense industry, joining money-in-politics powerhouse Lockheed Martin. As senior vice president and general counsel he earned more than $6 million in compensation in his last full year with the company.
He didn’t get that for nothing. He had mewler direct the contract to him.
He's dirty.............another bought whore for the politicians..............

Funny.......they tried to play the MANY YEARS of honored service to his country...........they should have said many years of lining his wallet.

Dirty Cop

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.

------------------------------------------ the former 'presidents' and administrations were the Corrupt and Complicit ones working for their own benefits since the early 70s . As some proof , who in the heck would hire a Communist voting 'pwick' to a job in the 'CiA' or any Government position . Every body is on the 'gravy train' except for the TRUMP and thats why the TRUMP is hated as he doesn't have his hand out RWinger .
Welcome to Bizarro World

latest

------------------------------------------ the former 'presidents' and administrations were the Corrupt and Complicit ones working for their own benefits since the early 70s . As some proof , who in the heck would hire a Communist voting 'pwick' to a job in the 'CiA' or any Government position . Every body is on the 'gravy train' except for the TRUMP and thats why the TRUMP is hated as he doesn't have his hand out RWinger .

By placing Soviet agent Brennan as head of the CIA, did not Obama commit treason?

Obama knew he was putting an agent dedicated to ending the Constitution in charge of our intelligence agency.

The CIA has a secret budget and the number of retirees (you guessed it) is secret. The stodgy old agency hasn't been on top of any important event since freaking WW2 and should have been disbanded when they couldn't figure out why a bunch of international jihadists were taking flying lessons during the Clinton administration. What does it tell you about the "agency" when the freaking head of the CIA couldn't keep his own personal records from being hacked? All of a sudden (former) CIA "officials" decide to disrespect the President of the United States because former CIA chief Brennan lost his clearance? Are they going freaking nuts or is it part of a coup attempt?

Welcome to Bizarro World
Just turning on the lights......to watch the roaches run..............RUN

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

Pretty much anything you say about Trump should come with the conclusion “in my head.” Makes what you say much more accurate. ‍♀️

Back when I was in the Air Force, I had a TS-SCI security clearance.
Now, here comes the unbelievable shit. When I got out, they took my security clearance!
WTF! The nerve!!!

The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

It really has NOT been a good week for The Creature, has it?

Thanks be to God.

Brainwashed by the very press you no doubt can’t wait to get your anti-Trump news from every day.

I can not believe that someone would talk about Obama like that, I don't think they ever said he had the IRS target the Tea Party, or other conservative groups. The head of the IRS said that OBama never knew anything going on in the IRS because she never brief him. Go pick on someone else.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

I only see you fucking traitors throwing a fit. :dunno:
You are also obviously distraught that the piece of trash you support is having a melt down and you can't take criticism of Trump because you are too emotionally invested with him. I feel sorry for you.

:lol:

Poor traitor. You've tried to destroy this nation and only succeeded in starting a civil war.

So traitor, you HOWL that Trump stripped Brennan, who spied on the Senate and lied to Congress of a security clearance he never should have had.

Funny though, you don't mind that Brennan stripped the Benghazi heroes of their clearances.

Why is that?

Oh, that's right, it's because you're a fucking traitor, just like Brennan.

Revolving Door: James B Comey Employment Summary | OpenSecrets

In 2005, Comey left law enforcement for the defense industry, joining money-in-politics powerhouse Lockheed Martin. As senior vice president and general counsel he earned more than $6 million in compensation in his last full year with the company.
He didn’t get that for nothing. He had mewler direct the contract to him.
He's dirty.............another bought whore for the politicians..............

Funny.......they tried to play the MANY YEARS of honored service to his country...........they should have said many years of lining his wallet.

Dirty Cop
You mean like how Crooked Donnie lined his pockets laundering money for the Russians?

I can not believe that someone would talk about Obama like that, I don't think they ever said he had the IRS target the Tea Party, or other conservative groups. The head of the IRS said that OBama never knew anything going on in the IRS because she never brief him. Go pick on someone else.

Poor things .......they are so innocent.........according to their drooling leagions.......lol

So BO gets the benefit of doubt, but not Trump

Can you not be so transparently partisan?

Forum List

Back