"You have humiliated us"

Trump should oblige him.

You mean the people who have security clearances and are no longer in government want to keep their security clearances?

Who would have seen THAT coming???

If they become advisors or contractors, they should reapply for clearance and get expedited because they already went through the background check previously, so we only need to research what they have been doing since retirement.

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.

The deep state traitors are throwing a tantrum.

Where were these filthy fucks when Brennan stripped the clearance from the Benghazi heroes?

Where were they? On the other side.

Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump's threat to revoke clearances

Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump's threat to revoke clearances
Who gives a shit?
tenor.gif

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.
You do realize “man-child” now a discriminatory word to left wing lunatics like you, right?

Who says it is offensive?

9a28bb205shutterstock_9760885q-jpg-square.jpeg

These CIA agents have served under Presidents of both parties

Trump is the only one to be deemed a danger to our country
------------------------------------------ the former 'presidents' and administrations were the Corrupt and Complicit ones working for their own benefits since the early 70s . As some proof , who in the heck would hire a Communist voting 'pwick' to a job in the 'CiA' or any Government position . Every body is on the 'gravy train' except for the TRUMP and thats why the TRUMP is hated as he doesn't have his hand out RWinger .

TDS is a very transmittal disease..........if only we could find a cure...........They all just need a hug.....or huggies......whatever.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

I only see you fucking traitors throwing a fit. :dunno:
You are also obviously distraught that the piece of trash you support is having a melt down and you can't take criticism of Trump because you are too emotionally invested with him. I feel sorry for you.

The deep state traitors are throwing a tantrum.

Where were these filthy fucks when Brennan stripped the clearance from the Benghazi heroes?

Where were they? On the other side.
we had an Ambassador with Ambassadorial discretion. It was a dangerous situation; he could not count on the latest political anarchy for a bailout. Local discretion was indicated, along with a contingency fund for extra security measures for any given chaotic situation.

These CIA agents have served under Presidents of both parties

Trump is the only one to be deemed a danger to our country

lol yeah sure, by nobody with any credibility at all, i.e. Democrats and parasites of various sorts.

Ah well, yet another fake news troll thread goes under, due to OPerator error ...

These CIA agents have served decades for presidents of both parties

Trump is the ONLY one to be considered a danger

lol sure sure ... a bunch of wannabee 'contractors' hoping to line their pockets like Brennan did, some $40 million bucks worth at last count.

Nobody gives a shit about this fake news, not even the Party hacks at PBS think it's a 'story'. lol
I just found out Comey made 6.5 million. In one year. He got that money because his old buddy Mewler sent a contract to his employer. Of course mewler got the same from Comey when it was his turn to cash in. Stand up guys right?

They don't let you take the combination to the safe when you leave the bank then security clearances don't need to follow anyone when you are retired to get fired. The little Progressive agents need these clearances to pass on info to the press or the DNC or anyone who will pay them.

Forum List

Back