You have to ask yourself: what are they so afraid of?

Their fascist censorship continues. What are they so afraid of? :dunno:
I'm more and more convinced that - and I mean this literally - that it's been so long that we've communicated normally that we've literally lost the skill to do so.

We've become more and more tribal, and opposing tribes often fear each other, because they don't know each other. So the first thing they do when they see each other isn't try to communicate, it's attack. They're afraid and want to protect the rest of their tribe.

I would have thought we'd evolved beyond that, but it looks like we haven't. Looks like we still have a lot of caveman in us.
maxresdefault.jpg

What's the value in talking to white supremacists?
There is always value in communication.

In all sincerity, it saddens me that I even have to say that.

I'm more and more convinced that - and I mean this literally - that it's been so long that we've communicated normally that we've literally lost the skill to do so.

We've become more and more tribal, and opposing tribes often fear each other, because they don't know each other. So the first thing they do when they see each other isn't try to communicate, it's attack. They're afraid and want to protect the rest of their tribe.

I would have thought we'd evolved beyond that, but it looks like we haven't. Looks like we still have a lot of caveman in us.
maxresdefault.jpg

You can tell them in what ways they will feel pain before you give them sweet release from it.

:eusa_whistle:

Your friends at Stormfront survived...they moved their web activities to Russia.
Wow!!! Geezus....what does it say about the fascism of progressives in America when Vladimir Putin’s Russia affords more free speech than the left?

Thank you Seawytch. Your one small sentence right there did more to accurately describe the modern-day Democrats than every single post in the entire history of USMB.

Yeah, you go with that. Russia, who jails dissidents and has actual state run media has more free speech than America. Spread those ass cheeks a little wider, puppy.
Kitty....I am quoting you. You’re the one who supports shutting down the free speech of the “Daily Stormer” and you’re the one who says that Russia allowed granted them their right to free speech.

So what does that say about you progressives?!? :uhh:

When you successfully lobby to get white supremacists labeled a protected class you can come back and whine about how gay bakers won't make your Nazi cake.
Whoah!!! Now you are admitting that homosexuals are treated separately in the eyes of the law and are given a special class of treatment? You are having a bad day exposing your true fascist views.

Sweetie...the law must be applied equally to all people.

Of course they can. The Constitution you know so little about means the government can't t limit their "free speech", but that does not mean a private company has to provide a vehicle for their hate dissemination.
Boom! And a baker or hall does not have “provide a vehicle” for homosexuals to spread their sexual deviance.

Oh kitty, kitty, kitty, you are exposing your hypocrisy and inability to be consistent in your views worse than normal. You’re also showing you’re bigotry and discrimination towards anyone who doesn’t share your views. Typical intolerant progressive.

To support the U.S. Constitution - which states they have a 1st Amendment right to speak their mind and share their views.

Oh wait - I forgot that you don’t support the U.S. Constitution. You’re a fascist. Even Russia supports liberty more than you! Yikes.

There is always value in communication. In all sincerity, it saddens me that I even have to say that.
Like all progressives - she’s afraid that people might hear the truth and accept it (and no Seawytch, I’m not referring to white supremacy but rather free speech in general).

Propaganda tends to fall apart when the truth is spoken. She wants to make sure that only one view from one side is heard....her’s.

maxresdefault.jpg

Does that include Extremist Muslims, Mac? Should S get a web page too?

maxresdefault.jpg

If there is ALWAYS value, why do you put some posters on ignore?

They already have them, kitty... :lmao:

The only one’s who lose their accounts are the one’s who have engaged in actual criminal activity.

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course.

You really don't understand this.

maxresdefault.jpg

If there is ALWAYS value, why do you put some posters on ignore?
I no longer do that. I caught myself and stopped.

Also, there are exceptions to every rule. I no longer try to communicate with zealots online. That's my exception. If I can ever figure out a way to do so effectively, I will try again. Being a flawed as I am, I'm always trying to improve.

Your standard deflect/pivot/attack routine is a great example of the point I'm making. Thank you.

Of course they can. The Constitution you know so little about means the government can't t limit their "free speech", but that does not mean a private company has to provide a vehicle for their hate dissemination.
Boom! And a baker or hall does not have “provide a vehicle” for homosexuals to spread their sexual deviance.

Oh kitty, kitty, kitty, you are exposing your hypocrisy and inability to be consistent in your views worse than normal. You’re also showing you’re bigotry and discrimination towards anyone who doesn’t share your views. Typical intolerant progressive.

The law says otherwise. I’m stating fact, you’re reacting emotionally because your favorite site got shut down.

Your friends at Stormfront survived...they moved their web activities to Russia.
Wow!!! Geezus....what does it say about the fascism of progressives in America when Vladimir Putin’s Russia affords more free speech than the left?

Thank you Seawytch. Your one small sentence right there did more to accurately describe the modern-day Democrats than every single post in the entire history of USMB.

Yeah, you go with that. Russia, who jails dissidents and has actual state run media has more free speech than America. Spread those ass cheeks a little wider, puppy.
Kitty....I am quoting you. You’re the one who supports shutting down the free speech of the “Daily Stormer” and you’re the one who says that Russia allowed granted them their right to free speech.

So what does that say about you progressives?!? :uhh:

Do you really not understand the difference between the government and a private company?

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course.

Really? American companies should allow ISIS to use their intellectual property to disseminate terrorism? You’re cool with that?

Do you really not understand the difference between the government and a private company?
Oh man...this coming from a woman who insists that a bakery owes their services to every single citizen in the U.S. like the government does. :laugh:

Seriously kitty - that quote right there by you is priceless. The woman who hasn't figured out in 10 years now that there is a monumental difference between a private business on private property and the government, now wants to discuss that difference when her beloved "public accommodation laws" means that queer-hating white supremacists get a place at the table!

Hypocrisy much, kitty?

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course.

Really? American companies should allow ISIS to use their intellectual property to disseminate terrorism? You’re cool with that?
That's not what I thought you meant. I didn't know "S" meant ISIS.

Now that you've completely deflected from both my point and that of the thread, I must admit I'm not following.

Oh man...this coming from a woman who insists that a bakery owes their services to every single citizen in the U.S. like the government does. :laugh:

Seriously kitty - that quote right there by you is priceless. The woman who hasn't figured out in 10 years now that there is a monumental difference between a private business on private property and the government, now wants to discuss that difference when her beloved "public accommodation laws" means that queer-hating white supremacists get a place at the table!

Hypocrisy much, kitty?

You must have some really interesting conversations in your head. You should talk to yourself about PA laws because you don't understand them anymore than you don't understand that racists are not a protected class.

Of course.

That's not what I thought you meant. I didn't know "S" meant ISIS.

Now that you've completely deflected from both my point and that of the thread, I must admit I'm not following.

Yes, Mac, ISIS got truncated to S. Want to converse with them? Think they should have a web presence? Stormfront is no different than ISIS.

Forum List

Back