You have to ask yourself: what are they so afraid of?

Private businesses have the right to discriminate.
In the United States they don’t. Don’t like it, change the law. It’s called the Civil Rights Act. Good luck.
Thus, I stand behind my opinion that indeed, private businesses have the right to discriminate. We'll have to respectfully disagree on that one.
So to reiterate, the law says that business do NOT have that right.
Hahahahahaha!!! From your own link, Seawytch:
The federal law does not prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation, so gays are not a protected group under the federal law.
Indisputable proof that Seawytch has been lying for almost 8 years now!

The Right to Refuse Service: Can a Business Refuse Service to Someone?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm not sure if you are insane or incredibly stupid...perhaps both.

However, about 20 states, including New York and California, have enacted laws that prohibit discrimination in public accommodations based on sexual orientation. In California, you also can’t discriminate based on someone’s unconventional dress. In some states, like Arizona, there’s no state law banning discriminationagainst gays, but there are local laws in some cities that prohibit sexual orientation discrimination.

Private businesses have the right to discriminate.

In the United States they don’t. Don’t like it, change the law.

It’s called the Civil Rights Act. Good luck.

Which particular "law" shall I change? There's quite a few.

"We reserve the right to refuse service" is really a thing. If/when you finish reading that looooong bunch of text, the whole thing, not cherry picking, you'll find it's illegal!, but actually legal, depending on the situation. Here's another source for that assertion.

This is our legal system in a nutshell, ladies and gentleman. You seem to be pinning absolutes on an absurd system that doesn't completely support them. It never has, and never will. But, it's all we got. Ideologies have milked said system for centuries. Why would today be different?

Thus, I stand behind my opinion that indeed, private businesses have the right to discriminate. We'll have to respectfully disagree on that one.

You can disagree with me all you want to, the LAW disagrees with you.

The entire United States is covered by the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination by privately owned places of public accommodation on the basis of race, color, religion or national origin. Places of “public accommodation” include hotels, restaurants, theaters, banks, health clubs and stores. Nonprofit organizations such as churches are generally exempt from the law.

The right of public accommodation is also guaranteed to disabled citizens under the Americans with Disabilities Act, which prohibits discrimination by private businesses based on disability.

The federal law does not prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation, so gays are not a protected group under the federal law. However, about 20 states, including New York and California, have enacted laws that prohibit discrimination in public accommodations based on sexual orientation. In California, you also can’t discriminate based on someone’s unconventional dress. In some states, like Arizona, there’s no state law banning discrimination against gays, but there are local laws in some cities that prohibit sexual orientation discrimination.

So, no matter where you live, you cannot deny service to someone because of his or her race, color, religion, national origin or disability. In some states and cities, you also cannot discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation. If there is no state, federal or local law prohibiting discrimination in public accommodations against a particular group of people, then you can legally refuse to serve that group of people.
The Right to Refuse Service: Can a Business Refuse Service to Someone?

An unreasonable response from a seemingly unreasonable person. I can't continue a dialogue with you when you cherry pick your intel to suit your own bias. Good day.

I didn't cherry pick anything. Private businesses don't have the absolute right to refuse service. They haven't since Title II of the CRA. In other words, over half a century.

The Patriot that never served is free to either try to get federal and local PA laws changed or he can try to get white supremacists recognized as a discriminated against protected class. I am stating simple facts supported by law and precedent.

So yet again you have idiotically contradicted your own position. Those web hosting companies cannot refuse their services to the Daily Stormer by your own words. :laugh:

Your Nazi friends are not a protected class covered under any state or federal anti discrimination laws, puppy.

Of course.

You really don't understand this.

Really? American companies should allow ISIS to use their intellectual property to disseminate terrorism? You’re cool with that?
That's not what I thought you meant. I didn't know "S" meant ISIS.

Now that you've completely deflected from both my point and that of the thread, I must admit I'm not following.

Yes, Mac, ISIS got truncated to S. Want to converse with them? Think they should have a web presence? Stormfront is no different than ISIS.
I believe that you believe that.

So dissuade me of the notion. How are white supremacist terrorist different than ISIS terrorists?
There's nothing I can say or do to dissuade someone who would say such a thing, especially when the instrument of deflection is the Left's pet constituent religion, and the tactic is the standard & transparent attempt to equate the most regressive religion on the planet with the religion they loathe the most.

And you didn't use the term "terrorists" the first time. You added that. You said "Stormfront is no different than ISIS". I wonder if you realize that, or if that's just the way this game is played: Intellectual Honesty Optional. I admit that I don't understand these behaviors, which is why I no longer burn effort trying to engage them.

Believe what you will. Deflect from the OP all you want. And this is the problem, as clear as a bell.

Last edited:
Really? American companies should allow ISIS to use their intellectual property to disseminate terrorism? You’re cool with that?

Now that you've completely deflected from both my point and that of the thread, I must admit I'm not following.

Yes, Mac, ISIS got truncated to S. Want to converse with them? Think they should have a web presence? Stormfront is no different than ISIS.

So dissuade me of the notion. How are white supremacist terrorist different than ISIS terrorists?
There's nothing I can say or do to dissuade someone who would say such a thing, especially when the instrument of deflection is the Left's pet constituent religion, and the tactic is the standard & transparent attempt to equate the most regressive religion on the planet with the religion they loathe the most.

And you didn't use the term "terrorists" the first time. You added that. You said "Stormfront is no different than ISIS". I wonder if you realize that, or if that's just the way this game is played: Intellectual Honesty Optional. I admit that I don't understand these behaviors, which is why I no longer burn effort trying to engage them.

Believe what you will. Deflect from the OP all you want. And this is the problem, as clear as a bell.

Stormfront is a neonazi, white supremacist group. They lost their web host after the events in Charlottesville because their website helped organize the rally. Another host dropped them for inciting violence.

Oh, and the reason you can't come up with a difference between the members of Stormfront and the members of ISIS is because their is none.

Stormfront is a neonazi, white supremacist group. They lost their web host after the events in Charlottesville because their website helped organize the rally. Another host dropped them for inciting violence.

Oh, and the reason you can't come up with a difference between the members of Stormfront and the members of ISIS is because their is none.
Yes, I believe that you believe that. So we're in agreement there, at least.

So what are the differences between these two extremist groups, Mac? should Go Daddy host both organization's websites? Neither?

So what are the differences between these two extremist groups, Mac? should Go Daddy host both organization's websites? Neither?
You don't see any significant differences between ISIS and StormFront. Their behaviors are the same.

Seriously, that is troubling, and I grow more and more in awe of the power of ideology every single day.

You're right, there is no difference. They are exactly alike. You're right. I'm wrong.

You don't see any significant differences between ISIS and StormFront. Their behaviors are the same.

Seriously, that is troubling, and I grow more and more in awe of the power of ideology every single day.

You're right, there is no difference. They are exactly alike. You're right. I'm wrong.

So explain the difference between ISIS and Neo Nazis. By the amount of your apparent incredulous reaction, this should be easy.

I see two extremist groups that:
Target the disaffected to recruit
Foment and commit violent acts in order to terrorize
Have extremist ideological views

Now you.

I'm no fan of Stormfront, but there is a slight difference between expressing hatred by demonstrations though often violent and expressing hatred by killing people indiscriminately.

I'm no fan of Stormfront, but there is a slight difference between expressing hatred by demonstrations though often violent and expressing hatred by killing people indiscriminately.

Neo Nazis do express their hatred by killing indiscriminately.

Your Nazi friends are not a protected class covered under any state or federal anti discrimination laws, puppy.
Oh kitty...it is not even remotely legal to have a “protected class”. The law must be applied equally. That’s an undeniable fact.

I am stating simple facts supported by law and precedent.
The next time you state a “fact” will literally be the first time you have ever stated a fact.

For starters, you have spent 8 years on USMB screaming that nobody could deny homosexuals service. I caught you in that lie in your own link, and now you’re backtracking and claiming that only 20 of the 50 states can’t deny homosexuals.

That’s less than 50% my dear. You’ve by lying for years.

In addition - “public accommodation” means just that: public. It’s not code for homosexuals. And white supremacists are part of the public.

So explain the difference between ISIS and Neo Nazis. By the amount of your apparent incredulous reaction, this should be easy.

I see two extremist groups that:
Target the disaffected to recruit
Foment and commit violent acts in order to terrorize
Have extremist ideological views
It’s about damn time that you admitted your side of the aisle is violent and radicalized.

Let's just pretend for a moment that the right stands for every lie that the left insists they do. Let's pretend that the right spreads hate (done by the left in reality), advocates violence (done by the left in reality), and lies (done by the left in reality). So what? Why does the left want to completely shut down free speech?

The left is the one who spreads hate, advocates for violence, and lies. I have zero desire to shut them down. The more they speak and act, the more the masses can identify them for the evil that they actually are. So why is the left so desperate to shut down every from of communication from the right? Why do they want Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity off of the air? Why does YouTube take down videos and/or channels that they do not agree with? Why does Facebook suspend or block accounts when they don't like the message? Why did Cloudfare shut down "Daily Stormer"?

The answer is obvious: the left doesn't want the American people to hear another view. They don't want independent thought or an exchange of ideas. Because they know, in the end, their bat-shit crazy ideology will be rejected. Fascism. In its purest form.

GoDaddy and Google have refused service to a notorious neo-Nazi site

If this isn't some ALT-RIGHT WeakWhyte Racist bullchit! WTF.

:link:

:link:

You're kidding, right?

FBI has 1,000 open investigations into violent white supremacy, domestic terrorism

I am stating simple facts supported by law and precedent.
The next time you state a “fact” will literally be the first time you have ever stated a fact.

For starters, you have spent 8 years on USMB screaming that nobody could deny homosexuals service. I caught you in that lie in your own link, and now you’re backtracking and claiming that only 20 of the 50 states can’t deny homosexuals.

That’s less than 50% my dear. You’ve by lying for years.

In addition - “public accommodation” means just that: public. It’s not code for homosexuals. And white supremacists are part of the public.

No, Puppy...those are the conversations in your head again. I've never stated that PA protections for gays and lesbians was a Federal law. In fact, I've often pointed out that those of you that don't want to bake a cake for gays, which is local or state law, should get the federal law changed instead of trodding upon states rights.

I have, just as often, stated that either gays should be added to the Federal law or the law done away with because I have to serve the Christian in all 50 states, but he only has to serve me in half.

Forum List

Back