You Know The Difference Between The American Flag and Pride Flag?

What word of god did I "change" in which context?

In the bible is not written "homosexuality". This expression is from the year 186x.

The Pride symbol symbolizes that the gays want to be celebrated and at the same time want to be treated like everybody else which doesn't make one ounce of sense and it doesn't have anything to do with the flood. As to the second part, I honestly don't give a shit.

The Pride symbol symbolizes that the gays want to be celebrated and at the same time want to be treated like everybody else

They are children of god like everybody else.

which doesn't make one ounce of sense and it doesn't have anything to do with the flood. As to the second part, I honestly don't give a shit.

"don't give a shit" ... is this the same as to ignore god's rainbow?

really,

View attachment 654269

and for their christian photo op, they ran over the correll - fags - that were peacefully demonstrating ... the senseless killing by a now convicted murderer.

- too bad for you, christian.

Err, Trump once held a bible. That does not mean that the 1/6 riot was about religion.

Man, you are not making any sense. What so ever.

You might be Catholic but you're not one of the standard ones for sure.

That's what I said. I'm a totally normal standard Catholic - nothing special. ... oh - now I get it: You doubt this. You know "better" who I am than I know on my own

That's what I said. I'm a totally normal standard Catholic - nothing special.

Yeah, and you also implied that Noah's Ark was really about Pride month LMFAO!!! Does that sound normal to you?

Look down at your second quote below.

The rainbow is but the story and meaning behind it is different than the Noah's Ark story and you're still seeming to suggest that the Bible promotes gay Pride.

You seem to have a problem to understand what others say to you. I said this flag is directly inspired from the bible. That's all.

You seem to have a problem to understand what others say to you. I said this flag is directly inspired from the bible. That's all.

I can almost guarantee you that the people who created the flag weren't thinking about the Bible when they made it.

Forum List

Back