You Know The Difference Between The American Flag and Pride Flag?

I can almost guarantee you that the people who created the flag weren't thinking about the Bible when they made it.

What they were tinking about I don't know - but it is inspired from the bible.

What they were tinking about I don't know - but it is inspired from the bible.

Let me tell you what the word inspired means. When you say something or someone inspires you to do something, or they already inspired you, it means that they were your motivation. Now, if you just had simply said that there was a rainbow in the Bible I wouldn't disagree with you since that's a fact, but it wasn't the inspiration for the Pride flag, and you can quote me on that.

All men created equal by God. That is a Christian ideal.
It is also a Muslim ideal and a Jewish ideal, per their religious texts, but that wasn't where the Enightenment derived it's ideals. The Enlightenment period followed the scientific revolution and emphasized the scientific method and humanism. It emphasized religious tolerance (but there is no indication that was derived from Christianity or any religion.). They advocatedcor society based on reason over faith. In terms of religion, they promoted religious reform and tolerance Nd a lot of movements sprang from this including Deism. Most of which woumd be cosidered heretical to the concept of Christianity at the time. They repudiated tradional religious dogma and placed man and human reason in a more prominent role and in the role of a distant non-interfering creator.

The Church having secular power in the State, that is not.

Err, Trump once held a bible. That does not mean that the 1/6 riot was about religion.

Man, you are not making any sense. What so ever.
and for their christian photo op, they ran over the correll - fags - that were peacefully demonstrating ... the senseless killing by a now convicted murderer.

jan 6 and christianity - is one and the same ...

1654453302737.png

holding the c bible when trampolining over the rights of people - correll fags - is also one and the same. christian.

Let me tell you what the word inspired means.

It means "inspiriert" in German - or with other words: the source why this flag is seen as a positive sign for tolerance from Jews, Christians and Muslims is directly to see in god on his own who lets shine his sun over everyone independent from anything else than word of god on his own and our trust in him and his creation. We know that everything makes sense in his creation - even when we are not able to see this immediatelly and it needs often a very long time - sometimes thousands of years - to find this out and to realize it.

When you say something or someone inspires you to do something, or they already inspired you, it means that they were your motivation. Now, if you just had simply said that there was a rainbow in the Bible I wouldn't disagree with you since that's a fact, but it wasn't the inspiration for the Pride flag, and you can quote me on that.

FJB - did you ever try to think about the evilwilling side of your own character before you like to attack people who you do not know for example because they miss the second sex chromosome? Why do you think do we need for example hospitals? Because of any crusades where hospitals had been born to help as well wounded Christians and Muslims?

Last edited:
It is also a Muslim ideal and a Jewish ideal, per their religious texts, but that wasn't where the Enightenment derived it's ideals. The Enlightenment period followed the scientific revolution and emphasized the scientific method and humanism. It emphasized religious tolerance (but there is no indication that was derived from Christianity or any religion.).

The renaissance had started as a "back to the Greek roots" movement in Italy. The Christian religion is not only a Jewish religion it is also a Greek religion referring to many "atheists" there. And all early humanists had anyway been Christians. All universities had been made from Christians and last not least: Every scientist today has still to believe that it exists only one common truth between all forms of science. God is truth.

They advocatedcor society

The what?

based on reason over faith.

God is rationality. God is love. In German: Gott ist Verstand. Gott ist Liebe. Together: "God ist Vernunft" ... hmm ... Perhaps "God is sense" or "God makes sense" could be a good transfer of the word "Vernunft" (= rationality and love). A senseless science is not science. Science finds its truth in our thoughts - in the logos of mathematics for example - and in the reality all around - in the logos of god's creation for example while god still is creative logos on his own; also in us - and also always transcendent logos, "bridge building" logos - on his own. Nothing exists without him.

In terms of religion, they promoted religious reform and tolerance Nd a lot of movements sprang from this including Deism. Most of which woumd be cosidered heretical to the concept of Christianity at the time. They repudiated tradional religious dogma and placed man and human reason in a more prominent role and in the role of a distant non-interfering creator.

The concepts of most atheisms - let me call here "atheism" the not existing side of god because god transcends also not-existence - seem often to be from my point of view "nicht ergiebig" and "auf Krawall gebürstet". Perhaps you understand this in the time of Whitsun. Specially all fights against "dogmas" or doctrines on their own - without really to know anything about - is often a little absurde in the English and German speaking world.

Last edited:
Don't wet your panties yet.

I'm not sure whether Sodom and Gomorrah happened, happens or will happen. But I'm sure about the promise of god and his rainbow. And I wonder about the problem of adults with this picture which every child understands without any problem - except adults "educate" (=confuse) them and try to throw them and their pets (together with all other animals) out of the ark.

Last edited:
Absolutelly not. Riots are not in the centre of the Christian religion.

zaan, they are the crucifiers -

1654526494472.png

christianity, the desert religions have uninterrupted, recorded histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent - they are who prevented the fruition of the 1st century events - liberation theology, self determination.

at some point in time you need stop lying to yourself.

It is also a Muslim ideal and a Jewish ideal, per their religious texts, but that wasn't where the Enightenment derived it's ideals. The Enlightenment period followed the scientific revolution and emphasized the scientific method and humanism. It emphasized religious tolerance (but there is no indication that was derived from Christianity or any religion.). They advocatedcor society based on reason over faith. In terms of religion, they promoted religious reform and tolerance Nd a lot of movements sprang from this including Deism. Most of which woumd be cosidered heretical to the concept of Christianity at the time. They repudiated tradional religious dogma and placed man and human reason in a more prominent role and in the role of a distant non-interfering creator.

Doesn't seem to have really gotten traction with in the Muslim world.

Nothing in science that says men are created equal.

jan 6 and christianity - is one and the same ...

View attachment 654298

holding the c bible when trampolining over the rights of people - correll fags - is also one and the same. christian.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. 1/6 was a political riot by a few hundred people. Christianity is a major world religion of like a billion people that has lasted for over two thousand years. Claiming that they are the same is utterly fucked in the head.

Your words make you look like a retard who is so bad off that he doesn't have the brain power to control his own bowels.

zaan, they are the crucifiers -

View attachment 654573

An interesting picture about the illustration of wrong prejudices.

christianity, the desert religions

So why tries to speak an anti-Christian like you in the name of Christians?

have uninterrupted, recorded histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent - they are who prevented the fruition of the 1st century events - liberation theology,

It exists nothing what someone could call "liberation theology" in the first century. This is a relatively modern expression.

self determination.

?

at some point in time you need stop lying to yourself.

And what is the lie which I tell myselve?

And what is the lie which I tell myselve?

denial - the uninterrupted, remorseless recorded history of christianity, the desert religions persecution and victimization of the innocent ...

1st century liberation theology, self determination - those people were crucified for. crucified by those that wrote the 4th century c bible.

denial - the uninterrupted, remorseless recorded history of christianity, the desert religions persecution and victimization of the innocent ...

1st century liberation theology, self determination - those people were crucified for. crucified by those that wrote the 4th century c bible.
Do you use drugs?

It means "inspiriert" in German - or with other words: the source why this flag is seen as a positive sign for tolerance from Jews, Christians and Muslims is directly to see in god on his own who lets shine his sun over everyone independent from anything else than word of god on his own and our trust in him and his creation. We know that everything makes sense in his creation - even when we are not able to see this immediatelly and it needs often a very long time - sometimes thousands of years - to find this out and to realize it.

FJB - did you ever try to think about the evilwilling side of your own character before you like to attack people who you do not know for example because they miss the second sex chromosome? Why do you think do we need for example hospitals? Because of any crusades where hospitals had been born to help as well wounded Christians and Muslims?

Am I the only one here who doesn't have a fucking clue what you're talking about?

Compulsory loyalty oaths and patriotism are things of authoritarian governments. True patriotism is the level of sacrifice you are willing to endure for the sake of your countrymen. Flags and other symbols are meaningless if you hate the government and most of the people who live here.
We endure a lot of destructive nonsense from the government.

Forum List

Back