You Know The Difference Between The American Flag and Pride Flag?

The Enlightenment included a range of ideas centered on the value of human happiness, the pursuit of knowledge obtained by means of reason and the evidence of the senses, and ideals such as liberty, progress, toleration, fraternity, constitutional government, and separation of church and state.

During the Age of Enlightenment, the separation of church and state was the wedge driven between the Roman Catholic Church's dogma
establishment, and control over government ... The same as the it also diminished the control of monarchies, through separation from the idea
that rulers were ordained by God.

The "tolerance" listed ... Was religious tolerance as well.
The conflict was between the Roman Catholic Church and other religions, and how it all tied to governance.
Some of the early settlers here came because they were escaping religious intolerance in Europe.

It wasn't the desire to escape God or religion ...
It included the idea that the government shouldn't reign over
What, Where, When or How a person chooses to Worship.

Last edited:
I been told the word fag is as bad as calling a black man the N word.
Actually I normally use the word "fag" figuratively, to describe lefties, that act in a stereotypical "Fag" way.

really,

1654434529353.png

and when your not normal how do you use it then. christian.

If you'll meet him in Metropolis - blessings from me. He may live long and prosper.

I will tell him that you said you hope he catches AIDS and dies. Adn that you have a kryptonite knife and are looking to STAB him, in the ass.

I will tell him that you said you hope he catches AIDS and dies. Adn that you have a kryptonite knife and are looking to STAB him, in the ass.

Drugs? But to be honest: Meanwhile I do not expect any other behavior from US-Americans any longer.

Jesus. How old is that picture? A hundred years?

You have to reach back a hundred years to find justification for your hissy fit? LOL!!!!

Do you realize how you just undermined your own position?

they are uninterrupted since the 4th century c bible and include all 3 desert religions ...

1654440862040.png

just for you, the flag inscription - correll hates fags ...

they are uninterrupted since the 4th century c bible and include all 3 desert religions ...

View attachment 654238

just for you, the flag inscription - correll hates fags ...

The 1/6 riot was about a disputed election. It had nothing to do with fags. Or religion.

And it was ONE riot, not supported by... any large movement or anything.

What are you even talking about now?

Also, I just thought of a new point that I'm going to make a new topic about that deals with gay Christians, because I know that's a struggle for some.

The 1/6 riot was about a disputed election. It had nothing to do with fags. Or religion.

And it was ONE riot, not supported by... any large movement or anything.

What are you even talking about now?

really,

1654447271351.png

and for their christian photo op, they ran over the correll - fags - that were peacefully demonstrating ... the senseless killing by a now convicted murderer.

- too bad for you, christian.

No it isn't.

It is. Everyone who refers to the rainbow colors of light refers to god.

They might use that as an excuse, but anybody who promotes homosexuality isn't a true believer,

What means "to promote homosexuality" and "true believer" in your form to think?

they're just confused between acceptance and promotion.

I remember one of my bosses had been a homosexual man - lightyears far from now. We never had any problem. And I know no one personally who ever had a problem in such a context. ... The worst experience in such a context I made with a homosexual woman. Her criminal grandfather and his criminal friends had sex attacked her from the age of 6 years to the age of 16 so she learned to hate all men.

Last edited:
It is. Everyone who refers to the rainbow colors of light refers to god.

What means "to promote homosexuality" and "true believer" in your form to think?

I remember one of my bosses had been a homosexual man - lightyears far from now. We never had any problem. And I know no one personally who ever had a problem in such a context.

You are totally changing the context of the Word of God and committing blasphemy by making homosexuality okay.

Forum List

Back