You know, Trump is not that bad!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Look

I know I've said some bad things about Trump. Like his campaign is a joke, he can be childish, mildly racist and a total jerk to people. Oh, and a con artist

But, maybe, there is a good person and what we are seeing is a cover, a character that he made up to keep people from taking advantage of him. MaybeI had Trump wrong. Maybe he is not the shrewd manipulative bastard that threatens to send America off into a fiscal abyss by defaulting on the debt, but a visionary that will try anything to make America great. Maybe he does have plans to create jobs, increase production, improve schools and some feasible ideas on how to neutralize ISIS.

Lately, I have thought that I may have rush to a rash decision. Maybe I should reconsider voting for Trump.

So I ask others who made up their mind not to vote for Trump to reconsider the reasons why. If you think about it, there is no way he is as bad as the media protray him. Think about it.

Look

I know I've said some bad things about Trump. Like his campaign is a joke, he can be childish, mildly racist and a total jerk to people. Oh, and a con artist

But, maybe, there is a good person and what we are seeing is a cover, a character that he made up to keep people from taking advantage of him. MaybeI had Trump wrong. Maybe he is not the shrewd manipulative bastard that threatens to send America off into a fiscal abyss by defaulting on the debt, but a visionary that will try anything to make America great. Maybe he does have plans to create jobs, increase production, improve schools and some feasible ideas on how to neutralize ISIS.

Lately, I have thought that I may have rush to a rash decision. Maybe I should reconsider voting for Trump.

So I ask others who made up their mind not to vote for Trump to reconsider the reasons why. If you think about it, there is no way he is as bad as the media protray him. Think about it.

The media doesn't have to portray him as anything. They just need to show the video of him talking. The media didn't create a negative impression of him or sue him for fraud, Trump did that all by himself.

Look

You're right. Trump is not as bad as the media has portrayed him.

He's worse. Much, much worse.

This is a guy who ran one of those get-rich-quick scam operations which preyed on the elderly and stole their retirement nest eggs from them. He deliberately targeted old people to steal from. He is the sleaziest of the sleaze.

You know those telephone con artists who sweet talk lonely old people into giving them their credit card numbers and robbing them blind?

Trump is like that. Times ten to the tenth power.

And I am NOT speaking figuratively. Trump really did prey on the elderly and steal their nest eggs.

He's a piece of shit. A con man. A huckster. A bloodsucking vampire.

Last edited:
Look

That's some funny shit. Adjust your meds and get some sleep...

Look

I don't think he's as bad as the media says BUT unless I see him act like an adult & drop the amateur insult fest he thrives on, he has no chance of getting my vote. If AMERICANS can get under his skin that easily I can't even fathom how he would respond to adversaries abroad. After the last 8 years we need to be respected by friends & feared by foes, not laughed at by both.

http://zhlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Trump-Third-Amended-Complaint.pdf

Trump U preys on the elderly.

This is the biggest SCAM I’ve ever seen! My 82 year old father went to a free seminar promising to make him rich through real estate. The seminar was solely for the purpose of upselling him into attending a $1500 three day workshop by promising him they would teach him how to buy and sell foreclosures for huge profits (which is totally unrealistic because the vast majority of foreclosures today are because people are upside down in their homes) Anyway, he goes to the 3 day workshop and when he comes home we find out that they pressured him into spending $35k MORE! I don’t care who you are there is no real estate course worth $35k. Then he proceeds to tell us how the majority of people there were SENIORS like him! tricked into thinking they can make a quick profit! If this isn’t the definition of preying on the elderly then I don’t know what is.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Cohen Complaint.pdf

Throughout, the instructor portrays him or herself as knowledgeable in the Donald Trump way of investing and that he or she is close to Defendant Trump through firsthand accounts of Defendant Trump.

The instructor also plays on the fears of the audience, which includes a significant percentage of senior citizens. "How many of you lost a lot of your 401k investment in the market? How many of you are retired or want to retire? How many of you want to leave a legacy or property to your children or grandchildren?" The speaker encourages attendees, including the elderly, to cash out their 401K' s or increase their credit limits so they can supposedly make a higher return on their investments in the foreclosure market.

The up-sell

Insiders at Trump University have confirmed that the entire Trump University program is focused on the “up-sell” – the whole purpose of the free seminar is to get people to sign up for the $1,500 seminar. The purpose of the $1,500 seminar is to get people to sign up for the $35,000 seminar, and the entire purpose of that seminar is to get people to sign up for additional Seminars, products and books. Instructors were taught to be “armed with objections and rebuttals” and to “work the room with special attention to team members in possession of a credit card that needs to be run.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Makaeff Complaint.pdf

DONALD TRUMP'S TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC TO FILL HIS POCKETS:

11jrjfp.jpg

Look

This is a guy who ran one of those get-rich-quick scam operations which preyed on the elderly and stole their retirement nest eggs from them. He deliberately targeted old people to steal from. He is the sleaziest of the sleaze.

You know those telephone con artists who sweet talk lonely old people into giving them their credit card numbers and robbing them blind?

And I am NOT speaking figuratively. Trump really did prey on the elderly and steal their nest eggs.

How is Hillary not as bad g5000
You are good at researched rebuttals:
Do you have responses to these arguments against Clinton:
1. making personal profits off the nonprofit foundation so it is more self-serving but credited as charity
2. purposely setting up and using the private server
to make millions in personal profits off state department foreign business dealings
^Can you help with these?^

I really think they both send the wrong message politically about how to get and use power.

Whoever is more unifying and about rewarding the working people
and reducing dependence on govt, by shifting power back to states and people,
that's the direction we need to go.

When Trump refers to other people as liars and crooks, he's projecting.

1. Why does someone always feel the need to post a tu quoque fallacy about Clinton in every Trump topic? Are you retarded enough to think this diminishes Trump's filthiness?

2. Why does someone always assume a person who hates Trump supports Clinton? I detest Clinton. Always have, always will. I've hated the Clintons long, long before Trump decided to change his party affiliation to Republican and prey on the rubes on the Right.

Stop wasting time talking about Clinton in a topic about Trump,.

Trump is a piece of shit. A predator of the elderly and the stupid. He is a sickening character. And I will hate to the end of time him and the retards, hypocrites, bigots, liars, and hypocrites who have hijacked my party and destroyed the Republican and conservative brands.

Last edited:
1. Why does someone always feel the need to post a tu quoque fallacy about Clinton in every Trump topic? Are you retarded enough to think this diminishes Trump's filthiness?

2. Why does someone always assume a person who hates Trump supports Clinton? I detest Clinton. Always have, always will. I've hated the Clintons long, long before Trump decided to change his party affiliation to Republican and prey on the rubes on the Right.

Stop wasting time talking about Clinton in a topic about Trump,.

Trump is a piece of shit. A predator of the elderly and the stupid. He is a sickening character. And I will hate to the end of time him and the retards, hypocrites, bigots, liars, and hypocrites who have hijacked my party and destroyed the Republican and conservative brands.

The problem is, a new president will be elected in November and it will be Trump or Hillary. They will get 3 or 4 Supreme Court picks. If Hillary gets those picks you can forget seeing Conservatism again in your lifetime. Everything we recognize as our nation will crumble to the ground if we don't get these people out of power.

The up-sell

Insiders at Trump University have confirmed that the entire Trump University program is focused on the “up-sell” – the whole purpose of the free seminar is to get people to sign up for the $1,500 seminar. The purpose of the $1,500 seminar is to get people to sign up for the $35,000 seminar, and the entire purpose of that seminar is to get people to sign up for additional Seminars, products and books. Instructors were taught to be “armed with objections and rebuttals” and to “work the room with special attention to team members in possession of a credit card that needs to be run.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Makaeff Complaint.pdf

And his phony university is only one of his crooked scams.

Look

You are good at researched rebuttals:
Do you have responses to these arguments against Clinton:
1. making personal profits off the nonprofit foundation so it is more self-serving but credited as charity
2. purposely setting up and using the private server
to make millions in personal profits off state department foreign business dealings
^Can you help with these?^

I really think they both send the wrong message politically about how to get and use power.

Whoever is more unifying and about rewarding the working people
and reducing dependence on govt, by shifting power back to states and people,
that's the direction we need to go.

emilynghiem

You RWNJs always try to hide behind Hillary.

Why is it you never have the courage to stay on topic? Why are you always so afraid to just discuss Trumpery's trumpery?

Last edited:
I predict that after Trump loses the election, his next gig is going to be doing info-commercials with Cher about hair products and skin care treatments.

Look

The POS IS WORSE

I predict that after Trump loses the election, his next gig is going to be doing info-commercials with Cher about hair products and skin care treatments.

I'm looking forward to his class action suit against all Americans who didn't vote for him.

Forum List

Back