You should be afraid and you should act

And you accuse my side of wanting to return us to the stone age. If our government had not been funding and conducting research, we would not have a host of technologies and a wealth of knowledge that have improved all our lives.

What does this have to do with the OP?

Fear combined with hope can motivate the public to act rather than make people feel helpless

Opinion: I’m a climate scientist. If you knew what I know, you’d be terrified too

That scientist is clearly mentally ill as there is NO climate emergency developing as abundantly shown HERE.

===

Failed Prediction Timeline

LINK

There has been a boatload of failed predictions already thus no credibility is left for the delusional warmist/alarmist to push it is why many here have developed a very low opinion of you and your barrage of lies.

===

FACT: There is NO Lower Tropospheric "hot spot" existing.

FACT: There is NO Positive Feedback Loop existing.

FACT: There is NO Climate Emergency crisis developing.

The Climate in my region has been the SAME the entire Interglacial period, the same dry and warm climate the entire time.

Koppen Climate Index

LINK

Mine is BSk

You must be getting paid to be this hilariously wrong on everything here.

1. I don't have the equipment to take co2 readings, and over a period of time, so no idea.

2. Humans do contribute to co2 and many other things, just like many other things also contribute to co2.

3. Again, I don't have the equipment to take accurate temperature readings, and over a period of time, so no idea.

4. No idea.

5. No idea.

6. No idea, just a science theory, like all theories.

7. Just because of mankind? No.

Point 8 should be, "Do you believe in the doom and gloom alarmists predict when co2, sea level etc.. is way way less compared to historic readings?". My answer would be no.

Point 9 should be, "Do you think there's a law on how fast or how slow a geological event can happen, or the rise and fall of such things as co2?". My answer is no.

What readings did you get from your instruments?
everything contributes to CO2. Everything.

Correct. And the climate happens due to a myriad of complicated factors and processes. And amongst this complexity, alarmists say it's just co2, as easy as that.
Mountains are really a key contributor to our weather patterns with the oceans.

Fear combined with hope can motivate the public to act rather than make people feel helpless

Opinion: I’m a climate scientist. If you knew what I know, you’d be terrified too

I laugh climate change morons like you.
I have the science background to SEE that it is all sht to make money and I know that Biden has increased the 2 major polluters so that if catastrophe is coming it is is speeding up

CHINA
after Biden closed his eyes to Uyghur persecution, organ harvesting, Falun Gong violence...they knew they had the climate thing to shake at the stupid old lazy man....

China's growing use of coal including the LONGEST coal transporting railway - which carries 200 MILLION tons of fossil fuel 1,141 MILES annually - draws pundit outrage as western nations spend BILLIONS to push citizens to reduce carbon footprint​

INDIA

India’s Plans to Double Coal Production Ignore Climate Threat​

The south Asian giant is setting new targets to use more coal, despite committing to transitioning away from fossil fuels.

================
You speak sht and I am going to go get a snack Have a terrible day, you deserve it.

China's growing use of coal including the LONGEST coal transporting railway - which carries 200 MILLION tons of fossil fuel 1,141 MILES annually - draws pundit outrage as western nations spend BILLIONS to push citizens to reduce carbon footprint
And guess where they get their supplies from, from a country eliminating coal fueled power plants...................which miners now export climate changing 'coal' to China......but that's ok.

I laugh climate change morons like you.
I have the science background to SEE that it is all sht to make money and I know that Biden has increased the 2 major polluters so that if catastrophe is coming it is is speeding up

CHINA
after Biden closed his eyes to Uyghur persecution, organ harvesting, Falun Gong violence...they knew they had the climate thing to shake at the stupid old lazy man....

China's growing use of coal including the LONGEST coal transporting railway - which carries 200 MILLION tons of fossil fuel 1,141 MILES annually - draws pundit outrage as western nations spend BILLIONS to push citizens to reduce carbon footprint​

INDIA

India’s Plans to Double Coal Production Ignore Climate Threat​

The south Asian giant is setting new targets to use more coal, despite committing to transitioning away from fossil fuels.

================
You speak sht and I am going to go get a snack Have a terrible day, you deserve it.

This is how you can tell AGW is a scam to bring America even lower

Good. Then you'll vote a straight democratic ticket in '24? Excellent.

I can remember a time when you guys and girls were all about saving whales and washing oil spills off of little duckies.

Now you're just unpaid shills for EV car companies and Chinese manufacturers of solar equipment.

I can remember a time when you guys and girls were all about saving whales and washing oil spills off of little duckies.

Now you're just unpaid shills for EV car companies and Chinese manufacturers of solar equipment.
I lack your fascination with EVs. What I like talking about is science and how stupid the lot of you all are.

I lack your fascination with EVs. What I like talking about is science and how stupid the lot of you all are.

I'm n ot "fascinated" with EVs, I think they're stupid, inefficient wasted of money. What you talk about are unproven, superstitious, fear-based things that most ordinary people don't give a though to. The nonsense of "climate" change rates low on what will motivate people to base their votes on during the upcoming presidential election. Then we'll be done with this nonsense.

I'm n ot "fascinated" with EVs, I think they're stupid, inefficient wasted of money. What you talk about are unproven, superstitious, fear-based things that most ordinary people don't give a though to. The nonsense of "climate" change rates low on what will motivate people to base their votes on during the upcoming presidential election. Then we'll be done with this nonsense.
ask him if there were no humans would climate change?

A Trump supporter eh? I cannot TELL you how unsurprising that is.

Forum List

Back