You want to tax the wealthy?

You still have a 19th century view of what Infrastructure is

The Democrats ran on "making the rich pay their fair share" and then created a bill paid for with debt. That is the reason I did not support it.

The Democrats ran on "making the rich pay their fair share" and then created a bill paid for with debt. That is the reason I did not support it.

How else do you pay for public works projects?

really can you show me where they don’t pay what others pay.

The problem is they often don’t pay consistent with what others pay.

You're link says this " It’s probably not surprising that rich people go to great lengths to avoid paying any more taxes than they absolutely have to" - how is that not true for everyone?

The other big issue with your link is it compares their wealth with their income...they are totally different things. Income is taxed, not wealth....and as far as real estate, one that story doesn't include real estate taxes, but more over....anyone can buy real estate, and be taxed the same rate.

I do appreciate this line though: Overall, the average American household from 2006 to 2018 paid more in taxes than they accumulated wealth.

The issue there isn't the "rich" - it's the Govt tax codes. Clearly the Govt is taking way too much in that time frame.

The Golden Rule
He who has the Gold makes the rules

Forum List

Back