You want to tax the wealthy?

no i am not aware of this. what part of the law only applies to them? what loopholes?

the reality is the rich pay the largest percent of taxes
If rich people hold all the wealth in America it is right that they should pay more but that's not the whole story. The working class provides the bulk of state's revenue. This is especially true in red states like Alabama that have the most regressive tax codes in America. Leave the tax code to conservatives and they immediately look to shift the tax burden downward.

Yeah I remember that guy. If he was clearing $250, 000 a year I'll eat my hat.
He was not. He presented the scenario to Obama that if he were to buy a business grossing $250k per here, the Obama plan would hurt the business. What Obama and the Democrats did them and you are doing now is trying to make a mockery and liar out of him that he said HE would be taking home $250k per year which was not what Joe was saying. A SCENARIO was presented to Obama to show how and why small businesses get hurt under Democrat tax plans like Obama’s..

Keep trashing and mocking Joe the Plumber in hindsight. It won’t change the fact that he exposed Democrats with a simple small business SCENARIO.

If rich people hold all the wealth in America it is right that they should pay more but that's not the whole story. The working class provides the bulk of state's revenue. This is especially true in red states like Alabama that have the most regressive tax codes in America. Leave the tax code to conservatives and they immediately look to shift the tax burden downward.
why should some one have to pay more simply because they are more successful?

what’s regressive and the alabama tax code?

and it was the dems in washington that just raised taxes in the working class

the working class don’t also benefit from roads and education?

Working class needs roads to get to work and visit Grandma out of state.
The wealthy needs roads to move their product and make money

why should some one have to pay more simply because they are more successful?

what’s regressive and the alabama tax code?

and it was the dems in washington that just raised taxes in the working class
Why the fuck are you arguing about something you know nothing about? Since Trump came along I'm having to educate you brainless fucks before you even know what I am talking about. If you are living in a red state I can promise you that working people are paying a higher percentage of their pay in taxes than the country club crowd.

Why the fuck are you arguing about something you know nothing about? Since Trump came along I'm having to educate you brainless fucks before you even know what I am talking about. If you are living in a red state I can promise you that working people are paying a higher percentage of their pay in taxes than the country club crowd.
why can’t you provide the proof then

Working class needs roads to get to work and visit Grandma out of state.
The wealthy needs roads to move their product and make money
Democrats who support egregious tax plans that ultimately punish the middle class incomes always point to infrastructure as justification. Cut the bullshit…. No one is against roads and infrastructure. It is the $10M line item to study the sexual tendencies of people in Pakistan and all of the other bullshit line items like this that add up in a tax bill.

Democrats who support egregious tax plans that ultimately punish the middle class incomes always point to infrastructure as justification. Cut the bullshit…. No one is against roads and infrastructure. It is the $10M line item to study the sexual tendencies of people in Pakistan and all of the other bullshit line items like this that add up in a tax bill.
Republicans voted against roads and infrastructure almost unanimously. There was nothing in it about Pakistan

Just so Biden couldn’t get credit

Republicans voted against roads and infrastructure almost unanimously. There was nothing in it about Pakistan

Just so Biden couldn’t get credit
Show me the Bill they voted against. Show where they voted specifically against roads and infrastructure. In my line item example of sexual tendency studies in Pakistan, I was using that as an example of line items tgee as t Republicans oppose that add up taxes due to wasteful spending.

Here's some figures that may prove the 'right wing' wrong about those poor, overtaxed and very wealthy rich folks.

Last edited:
Show me the Bill they voted against. Show where they voted specifically against roads and infrastructure. In my line item example of sexual tendency studies in Pakistan, I was using that as an example of line items tgee as t Republicans oppose that add up taxes due to wasteful spending.
Google is your friend

Forum List

Back