You want to tax the wealthy?

Google is your friend

that’s a link to a bipartisan bill

yep they are paying their fair share
So...when do you think enough is enough? When 2 Billionaires have three fourths of the wealth? One Billionaire having ninety percent of the wealth? Will you still admire them for being so wealthy and pray for them since they're paying most of the taxes?

So...when do you think enough is enough? When 2 Billionaires have three fourths of the wealth? One Billionaire having ninety percent of the wealth? Will you still admire them for being so wealthy and pray for them since they're paying most of the taxes?
i don’t admire anymore for their wealth.

you tell me how much is enough? what should we be paying in taxes?

If rich people hold all the wealth in America it is right that they should pay more but that's not the whole story. The working class provides the bulk of state's revenue. This is especially true in red states like Alabama that have the most regressive tax codes in America. Leave the tax code to conservatives and they immediately look to shift the tax burden downward.
This thread isn't about state taxes because not all states are equal. California comes to mind.

Because the wealthy use our Infrastructure to move goods and services where they are needed for huge profits
They also benefit from our education system providing them with an educated workforce
They also benefit from a worldwide deployment of our military protecting their international trade
And the ones who pay no taxes use the same infrastructure. However the 1% do not use the education system. They have private schools and at the current tax rate for not get to use a service they pay for.

Google is your friend

Indeed it is. Like I said, Republicans supported the Infrastructure part. It was the infrastructure-irrelevant parts surrounding Climate Change and Healthcare…. making the bill unnecessarily costly.

How about those who don't pay taxes but still get the benefits?

Good for you

Now show me how many Republicans voted FOR infrastructure and how many AGAINST

Now, which number is BIGGER?
If it took 600 billion dollars for road and bridges, I would vote for it. But 110 billion dollars out of 1.2 trillion dollar Infrastructure Bill!!!

If it took 600 billion dollars for road and bridges, I would vote for it. But 110 billion dollars out of 1.2 trillion dollar Infrastructure Bill!!!
You still have a 19th century view of what Infrastructure is

Forum List

Back