You Were The Cartoon, Barry

I can think of no greater rebuke of Obama than voters choosing to replace him with Trump. That got under his thin skin for sure.
Obama had completed his two terms

If he had run against Trump, he would have received twice as many votes

Obama said he was putting his legacy and reputation on the line in the 2016 election, while campaigning for Hillary. There I destroyed your theory that Obama would have beaten Trump. Obama ran and got his ass whooped.

I am starting to rethink putting you on my IGNORE list. Are your posts actually designed to make "progressives" look like imbeciles?
Irrefutable facts

Trump does not win without Putin and Comey

Hillary had a seven point lead before Comey
Two points after

What lies did Comey spread that harmed Hillary?
That he had damaging emails
He didn’t. Won Trump an election

Meanwhile, the FBI was investigating Trump contacts with Russia at the time and didn’t reveal it

That he had damaging emails

Comey said he had damaging emails? How were they damaging?
Turns out, they weren’t

So what did he say about her non-damaging emails that was damaging?

It fills my heart with schadenfreudic joy to see one of the most self-loathing-Americans of all time have a panicked, paranoid meltdown over the American public yanking his grievance-mongering ego-pedestal out from under him. I love seeing that carpet-headed Islam-human-condom frantically falling apart.

I can think of no greater rebuke of Obama than voters choosing to replace him with Trump. That got under his thin skin for sure.

Obama said he was putting his legacy and reputation on the line in the 2016 election, while campaigning for Hillary. There I destroyed your theory that Obama would have beaten Trump. Obama ran and got his ass whooped.

Obama left office with 68% approval
Trump only had 41 % approval when elected

There, I destroyed your theory that Trump could have defeated Obama

Hillary on election night had a 92% likelihood to win the presidency.

Republicans stopped him from doing much damage his last 2 years.

Forum List

Back