You Were The Cartoon, Barry

Certainly couldn't be Obama, he never took responsibility for anything.

He constantly blamed Bush for the poor economy even well into his SECOND TERM.
Bush WAS responsible for the poor economy
Obama WAS responsible for rescuing us from that economy

Just a wild guess here, is it also Obama's fault you're such a dumbass, or were you always that way?

Certainly couldn't be Obama, he never took responsibility for anything.

He constantly blamed Bush for the poor economy even well into his SECOND TERM.

I agree. Nothing was ever his or his administrations fault. It was all BBBUUUSSSHHH.

Wait a minute, didn't he blame the earthquake in Japan...although that may have been Bush's fault also.

LOL Well you know for sure it wasn't his fault. Nothing was ever his fault.

Must be nice to think of yourself as perfect.

The country was sick of establishment politicians and Trump resonated with the people. You may not like him or his policies but understanding his appeal shouldn’t be all that difficult
Snake Oil salesman

How much Hope & Change did you buy?

13 million jobs worth

Yeah, Obama's slowest recovery since WWII was awesome!
The Great Obama prevented another Republican Depression

The country was sick of establishment politicians and Trump resonated with the people. You may not like him or his policies but understanding his appeal shouldn’t be all that difficult
Snake Oil salesman

13 million jobs worth

Oh that wasn't just the Reps. The Dems had loads to do with it. Of course a lefty loon like you would never mention that little factoid.

The Great Obama my ass.

Snake Oil salesman

13 million jobs worth

And he stopped the rise of the oceans too!
He really was magic!

Trump won for two reasons.

1. The rejection of Obama's Fundamental Transformation and Identity Politics.

2. Hillary ran a horrible campaign, was over confident she would win, and her horrible demeanor and character was exposed to the public.

3. Russian interference in the election

4. Comey coming up with a last minute bombshell against Hillary that turned out to be nothing

I am starting to rethink putting you on my IGNORE list. Are your posts actually designed to make "progressives" look like imbeciles?

2. Hillary ran a horrible campaign, was over confident she would win, and her horrible demeanor and character was exposed to the public.

4. Comey coming up with a last minute bombshell against Hillary that turned out to be nothing

I am starting to rethink putting you on my IGNORE list. Are your posts actually designed to make "progressives" look like imbeciles?
Irrefutable facts

Trump does not win without Putin and Comey

Hillary had a seven point lead before Comey
Two points after

Irrefutable facts

Two points after

What lies did Comey spread that harmed Hillary?

While you and I might not have been with him, he had every bit as strong and faithful following as Trump does.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
If the media coverage Obama received had been reversed to what Trump received, Dukakis' 10 states would have looked good to Obama.

Irrefutable facts

Two points after

That he had damaging emails
He didn’t. Won Trump an election

Meanwhile, the FBI was investigating Trump contacts with Russia at the time and didn’t reveal it

While you and I might not have been with him, he had every bit as strong and faithful following as Trump does.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
If the media coverage Obama received had been reversed to what Trump received, Dukakis' 10 states would have looked good to Obama.
Obama never came remotely close to the outrages coming out of Trump

If he had said he preferred soldiers who were not captured, mocked a handicapped man and bragged about grabbing pussies, he would not have won a state

Irrefutable facts

Two points after

Meanwhile, the FBI was investigating Trump contacts with Russia at the time and didn’t reveal it

Comey said he had damaging emails? How were they damaging?

I can think of no greater rebuke of Obama than voters choosing to replace him with Trump. That got under his thin skin for sure.

Irrefutable facts

Two points after

Comey said he had damaging emails? How were they damaging?
Turns out, they weren’t

I can think of no greater rebuke of Obama than voters choosing to replace him with Trump. That got under his thin skin for sure.
Obama had completed his two terms

If he had run against Trump, he would have received twice as many votes

Forum List

Back