Benaya Barabi - Achshav Halev Patuah

"Come now build us a home
In front of the same old fields..."

Jerusalem EW Orchestra with Shai Tsabari & A-WA

Ahuva 'Ozeri medley celebration

Last edited:
Shai Tsabari - Kav Ha'oni

Soundtrack of the Ma'abarot documentary,
about the poor conditions in which Jewish refugees started building the country.
The heavy snow that covered almost the entire country in 1950...

SABATON - Counterstrike (six days war 1967)

"Six days of fire - One day of rest.
June '67 - taught them respect.
Control Jerusalem!"

Last edited:
Lior Elmaleh - Nagila Haleluyah (written by Asher Mizrahi z"l)

Let's rejoice praise Hashem, let's rejoice
Time has come, time has come, time of the redemption has come!

The Almighty My G-d, my G-d gather the furthest of my fellows
And expel my haters, and expel my haters - my soul can't stand them

Let's rejoice,

Send me, send me, send me son of Yishay my redeemer
And build the House of Hall, build the House of Hall, build the House of Hall
In my enemies do complete destruction

Let's rejoice,

Last edited:
Monkey Business
By
Aussie Dave

Ha’aretz reports:

After 10 days of pursuit, the monkey who escaped from a nun’s farm in Lebanon has been caught in Majd al-Krum in northern Israel. His return to the farm will be negotiated with the help of the United Nations.

The monkey, who belongs to the green guenon species mostly common in Africa, infiltrated the border last month and has been spotted in several locations in northern Israel – including the communities of Ziri’t and Hurfesh. His presence was first reported in Israel by Kan public broadcaster.

Nora Tavor, manager of the Monkey Forest in Yodfat, told Haaretz that it took five days to capture the monkey, stressing that it was caught by a team of women.

“I’m very proud to say that there was girl power in the field. The monkey escaped from a nun, and it was us women who captured him with patience, determination, faith and love.”

She added that the monkey was currently residing in the Monkey Farm in Yodfat, where he is eating well and resting, and that he will be soon handed over to the United Nations. “It’s an act of peace,” said Tavor, “Women making peace.”

Don’t get me wrong. I am all for women power. Bur can you please return one of our top agents?

Zionist Death MonkeysTM are really hard to come by.

image.jpeg

Last night I saw Homelands, Katie Hopkins new film sponsored by the EU, looking at Jews leaving Europe specifically because of rising Jew hatred. It isn’t racist and it isn’t even the made up word “Islamophobic”. It does tell stories of Jews leaving Europe because they are afraid of a future in which Europe is increasingly Islamic and fearful of the rising levels of Jew hatred that accompany increases in islamic religious observance.

Below is the blog post I wrote while waiting for the event and a video I recorded.

Podcast talks about far-left deplatforming of Katie Hopkins in Israel

Sunset over the vineyards of Esh Kodesh (Samaria)
Photo Credit: AY Katsof

"They that love Him be as the sun when he goeth forth in his might."
Judges 5:31

That Time Gal Gadot Proved She Charm ANYONE
By
Aussie Dave
-
June 21, 2019
Apparently, in 2017, Ayman Hariri, one of the sons of tycoon and former PM of Lebanon Rafic Hariri, posed with Israel actress Gal Gadot.

He’s the owner of the social media app Vero, but nonetheless, had no issue posing with Gal.

This is no small deal, given even Miss Lebanon feels she cannot safely pose with an Israeli. not to mention the fact that Lebanon thinks Gal is a Mossad spy.

I am not sure how I missed this at the time, but, heck, I am no Superman.

Forum List

Back