Your opinion on Biden's Press Conference performance?

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today? You can choose two

• Worse than I imagined, and I expected it would be scripted. Total madness

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Exactly or close what I imagined. Total insanity, 1984 stuff right now, & the left made it happen

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I had no idea Biden had declined so far, this is alarming

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I thought Biden did pretty well

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I thought Biden did very well. He's honest & very caring, and he's transparent

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Biden is so refreshing. He's sharp, honest, genuine, a great leader & confirmed my belief in him

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Cold Play sucks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
He made it about him, and he lied. It's not even a lie, they tell him what to say and he has dementia.

Wow, you're wrong again. The reporter made it about him. Do I really need to spell this out for you? I mean, it's right there. Anyone can read it.

Yamiche: (08:17)
Thanks so much, Mr. President. You’ve said over and over again that immigrants shouldn’t come to this country right now. This isn’t the time to come. That message is not being received. Instead, the perception of you that got you elected as a moral decent man is the reason why a lot of immigrants are coming to this country and entrusting you with unaccompanied minors. How do you resolve that tension and how are you choosing which families can stay and which can go given the fact that even though with Title 42 there are some families that are staying? And is there a timeline for when we won’t be seeing these overcrowded facilities run by CPB when it comes to unaccompanied minors?

I don't know how you can possibly misinterpret his response as him saying that they're coming because of him lol.

You sure you don't have dementia? Maybe just a severely bad case of BDS. I suggest you get that treated ASAP.
I'm shocked that was one of the pre-arranged questions Veggie Joe's handlers picked for him to answer.

What a softball. That clown should have her press credentials taken away and pissed on.

Yea I know. And uneducated Trumpsters STILL misinterpreted what he said anyway.

Sad.

For better or worse, Biden clearly signaled how he wanted to govern. He believes he has a mandate for progressive policies, and he doesn't seem opposed to using federal powers to deny the gop the opportunity to thwart him.

For better or worse, Biden clearly signaled how he wanted to govern. He believes he has a mandate for progressive policies, and he doesn't seem opposed to using federal powers to deny the gop the opportunity to thwart him.

He didn't know what he was mumbling about and doesn't remember today

Yep, his notes told him.

I only watched part of it. What specifically was so bad about it?

I suspect it's just BDS.
A multitude of lies, blaming Trump for his border crisis, multiple deer in headlight brain fart moments, rambling incoherent diatribes that had nothing to do with the pre-arranged question.

Other than that, it was awesome.

I said to be specific. Point one out for me if it’s so bad.

Just looks like you’re saying “lol hes dum” without actually saying anything meaningful.
Tons of specifics have been posted.

He made it about him, and he lied. It's not even a lie, they tell him what to say and he has dementia.

Wow, you're wrong again. The reporter made it about him. Do I really need to spell this out for you? I mean, it's right there. Anyone can read it.

Thanks so much, Mr. President. You’ve said over and over again that immigrants shouldn’t come to this country right now. This isn’t the time to come. That message is not being received. Instead, the perception of you that got you elected as a moral decent man is the reason why a lot of immigrants are coming to this country and entrusting you with unaccompanied minors. How do you resolve that tension and how are you choosing which families can stay and which can go given the fact that even though with Title 42 there are some families that are staying? And is there a timeline for when we won’t be seeing these overcrowded facilities run by CPB when it comes to unaccompanied minors?

I don't know how you can possibly misinterpret his response as him saying that they're coming because of him lol.

You sure you don't have dementia? Maybe just a severely bad case of BDS. I suggest you get that treated ASAP.
I'm shocked that was one of the pre-arranged questions Veggie Joe's handlers picked for him to answer.

What a softball. That clown should have her press credentials taken away and pissed on.

Sad.
:cuckoo:

I suspect it's just BDS.
A multitude of lies, blaming Trump for his border crisis, multiple deer in headlight brain fart moments, rambling incoherent diatribes that had nothing to do with the pre-arranged question.

Just looks like you’re saying “lol hes dum” without actually saying anything meaningful.

Post one. I can look it up.

Sad.
:cuckoo:

They're just not very smart. Pretty common among Trumpsters.

I suspect it's just BDS.

Plenty in this thread. I'm not your assistant, Dummy.

I suspect it's just BDS.

I don't see any specifics. Just vague generalizations like "hes so dum lol".

I didn't think you'd be able to say anything specific. Thanks for playing, retard.

thinking hard before you speak, like Biden and Obama, is a trait so rare in Washington that it is mistaken for intellectual slowness. it is good to weigh your words if you are in a position of responsability, my friends
It's political correctness. Nothing to do with intellect. Their mind is checking off everything that could be twisted by the press to offend someone. Trump didn't give a damn.

I watch Biden and see a decent guy trying to get this nation back on track after four years of this trump character who couldn't even talk policy. A character who spent four years promoting himself and his brand. I didn't know anything about Biden but I play some of his clips and he's not a stumble bum like the right wingers on this forum claim. This deal about Georgia not allowing people to drink water while waiting in long voting lines tells me I'm on the correct track in supporting Joe Biden.
That you believe people are not allowed to drink water tells me you are a low info leftists on the wrong track.

The only mandate Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling *Joe has is lunch with Big Mike Obama.

Tallies so far:
28 believe their eyes, ears & brains
9 believe in their indoctrination

Note: Three voters chose two options for Biden thus cheated. I spoke to Trump & his people and we believe they must have been PROGS. So it's likely only six believe in their indoctrination.

I suspect it's just BDS.

I didn't think you'd be able to say anything specific. Thanks for playing, retard.
I guess you can't read

I suspect it's just BDS.

I guess you can't read

I can read all the generalized non-specific comments just fine. Which is exactly why you can't point at a single fucking thing, just like I said.

You idiots aren't hard to predict. Now you'll either run away or you will continue to not say anything specific.

Go on. Run away or don't say anything specific. Which one is it going to be? Let's have it.

Forum List

Back