Your opinion on Biden's Press Conference performance?

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today? You can choose two

• Worse than I imagined, and I expected it would be scripted. Total madness

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Exactly or close what I imagined. Total insanity, 1984 stuff right now, & the left made it happen

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I had no idea Biden had declined so far, this is alarming

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I thought Biden did pretty well

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I thought Biden did very well. He's honest & very caring, and he's transparent

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Biden is so refreshing. He's sharp, honest, genuine, a great leader & confirmed my belief in him

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Cold Play sucks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Forming an objective opinion can be very difficult for people.

It's easier to just assume that everyone you don't agree with is stupid or has dementia.

Says the guy who didnt even watch the presser and formed an opinion. :cuckoo:

From what I saw, I said he looked fine. That's my objective opinion so far.

If anyone points out a particularly bad part of the press conference, then I'll go check it out and see if that changes my mind.

So far, you mindless sheep aren't actually saying anything specific that was bad in his conference. Still waiting. You Trumpsters always fail when it comes to specific details. Apparently that's too difficult for uneducated morons like yourself.

There's been videos posted throughout this thread showing biden looking and acting confused and lost.
Stop with your bullshit,everyone knows he has dementia.

Then it should be easy for you to show me one video that you're referring to. But you won't. Because you're full of shit.

You're just going to spin in circles for me because you're too much of a chicken shit to actually say anything substantive.

You idiots aren't hard to predict. Anything that requires independent thought is too advanced for you.

So your telling us you didnt even read the thread about your hero?
Come On Man!!!

I only watched part of it. What specifically was so bad about it?

I suspect it's just BDS.
A multitude of lies, blaming Trump for his border crisis, multiple deer in headlight brain fart moments, rambling incoherent diatribes that had nothing to do with the pre-arranged question.

Other than that, it was awesome.

I said to be specific. Point one out for me if it’s so bad.

Just looks like you’re saying “lol hes dum” without actually saying anything meaningful.

He's your fucken president!!!
Watch it for your damnself!!

I watched part of it. He looked fine.

You guys are full of shit and you can't even point at one specific instance. Keep dancing for me.

Ohhhhh...such dedication!!!

The poll in this thread shows a landslide opinion that most people believe Biden is a threat to the presidency and our country and is a senile stuttering dumb ass that needs to have his diapers changed in a nursing home, not The White House.

I suspect it's just BDS.
A multitude of lies, blaming Trump for his border crisis, multiple deer in headlight brain fart moments, rambling incoherent diatribes that had nothing to do with the pre-arranged question.

Just looks like you’re saying “lol hes dum” without actually saying anything meaningful.
Tons of specifics have been posted.

Post one. I can look it up.
Plenty in this thread. I'm not your assistant, Dummy.

I don't see any specifics. Just vague generalizations like "hes so dum lol".

I didn't think you'd be able to say anything specific. Thanks for playing, retard.
I guess you can't read

I can read all the generalized non-specific comments just fine. Which is exactly why you can't point at a single fucking thing, just like I said.

You idiots aren't hard to predict. Now you'll either run away or you will continue to not say anything specific.

Go on. Run away or don't say anything specific. Which one is it going to be? Let's have it.
Here's something specific. The President is frail and is obviously showing signs of dementia. Anyone with common sense knows that. I've watched Biden for 40 years.

I suspect it's just BDS.

I didn't think you'd be able to say anything specific. Thanks for playing, retard.
I guess you can't read

I can read all the generalized non-specific comments just fine. Which is exactly why you can't point at a single fucking thing, just like I said.

You idiots aren't hard to predict. Now you'll either run away or you will continue to not say anything specific.

Go on. Run away or don't say anything specific. Which one is it going to be? Let's have it.
Here's something specific. The President is frail and is obviously showing signs of dementia. Anyone with common sense knows that. I've watched Biden for 40 years.
But you missed the first 80 years. The best years.

I suspect it's just BDS.

I guess you can't read

Since this thread seems to be too hard for you to read, try this one...

I suspect it's just BDS.

Perhaps you should watch all of it.

And another idiot who can't follow simple instructions.

Let me know when you have something specific to refer to.

You think I'm supposed to follow your instructions?
That'll be a cold day in hell.
For someone so enamored with senile Joe you sure dont seem to care enough to watch his presser.....
I think you're afraid to to be honest.

You're still just spinning and not saying anything substantive.

So predictable.

Oh good. Finally something.

Yup, looks like he lied. I agree that's bad. But not uncommon for politicians.

Is that the best you can do? Pretty lame.

This is fun watching progtards try and defend the senile stuttering fool.

Newsflash progtards, you're not convincing anyone

Dude, a 5 year old kid can read a picture book like Biden had. That's what we are dealing with. Why do you think our enemies are dancing in the streets? We have a moron sock puppet, an empty headed senile fool squandering everything we gained in the past 4 years. Our enemies smell blood in the water, and it's time you morons owned up to acknowledging that you are idiots who helped elect a senile retard.

Looks like someone has BDS.

I think you're just upset that your guy lost. Would you like a tissue?

Forming an objective opinion can be very difficult for people.

It's easier to just assume that everyone you don't agree with is stupid or has dementia.

Says the guy who didnt even watch the presser and formed an opinion. :cuckoo:

From what I saw, I said he looked fine. That's my objective opinion so far.

If anyone points out a particularly bad part of the press conference, then I'll go check it out and see if that changes my mind.

So far, you mindless sheep aren't actually saying anything specific that was bad in his conference. Still waiting. You Trumpsters always fail when it comes to specific details. Apparently that's too difficult for uneducated morons like yourself.

There's been videos posted throughout this thread showing biden looking and acting confused and lost.
Stop with your bullshit,everyone knows he has dementia.

Then it should be easy for you to show me one video that you're referring to. But you won't. Because you're full of shit.

You're just going to spin in circles for me because you're too much of a chicken shit to actually say anything substantive.

You idiots aren't hard to predict. Anything that requires independent thought is too advanced for you.

So your telling us you didnt even read the thread about your hero?
Come On Man!!!

You're right on schedule.

:popcorn:

Let me guess. Next, you're going to continue to spin around in circles not saying anything. Go on, let's see it.

Dude, a 5 year old kid can read a picture book like Biden had. That's what we are dealing with. Why do you think our enemies are dancing in the streets? We have a moron sock puppet, an empty headed senile fool squandering everything we gained in the past 4 years. Our enemies smell blood in the water, and it's time you morons owned up to acknowledging that you are idiots who helped elect a senile retard.

Looks like someone has BDS.

I think you're just upset that your guy lost. Would you like a tissue?
No one has BDS, president shit for brains is a threat to the safety and security of this country and anyone who can't see that is lying to themselves and does not give a crap about the safety and security of this country.

I suspect it's just BDS.

He's your fucken president!!!
Watch it for your damnself!!

I watched part of it. He looked fine.

You guys are full of shit and you can't even point at one specific instance. Keep dancing for me.

Ohhhhh...such dedication!!!

Still not saying anything. :popcorn:

Trumpsters are very predictable.

He lied several times in that conference yesterday.
1. That he deports the vast majority.
2. That Trump let migrants starve at the border.
3. Trump was to blame for the Surge.
4. He has been in Washington 120 years.
5. Migrants are coming because he is a moral man (they're coming as they think he is soft on illegal immigration).

He lied several times in that conference yesterday.
1. That he deports the vast majority.
2. That Trump let migrants starve at the border.
3. Trump was to blame for the Surge.
4. He has been in Washington 120 years.
5. Migrants are coming because he is a moral man (they're coming as they think he is soft on illegal immigration).
Immigrants are coming to America because President Mush for Brains thinks they are going to mow his lawn.

Forum List

Back