Your thoughts on this, please.

i know this sound wrong but isn't racism true??? are not sum of races best at sum things and others not?? why so many black guys in pro sport what is the percent of black guys in the country and the percent in nfl??? is it equel? so many examples but its all hush hush cant talk about that or ur racist.

The IRONY of diversity is that in order to have it one must ALSO have enclaves were PURE BLOODS exist.

Not like I am about to join Storm Front or anything but logic is logic.

Tolerance includes being tolerant of WHITE PEOPLE.

We are a community of racial realists and idealists. We are White Nationalists who support true diversity and a homeland for all peoples. Thousands of organizations promote the interests, values and heritage of non-White minorities. We promote ours. We are the voice of the new, embattled White minority!

What is wrong with this ^? Is it racist? What if it said:

We are a community of racial realists and idealists. We are Black/Hispanics/Asian Nationalists who support true diversity and a homeland for all peoples. Thousands of organizations promote the interests, values and heritage of non-black/hispanic/asians. We promote ours. We are the voice of the new embattled black/hispanic/hispanic minority!

Would that be racist too?

Both would be stupid, and if you really don't know why then I have to conclude that you are as well.

i know this sound wrong but isn't racism true??? are not sum of races best at sum things and others not?? why so many black guys in pro sport what is the percent of black guys in the country and the percent in nfl??? is it equel? so many examples but its all hush hush cant talk about that or ur racist.

I guess whatever 'race' you belong to is not very adept at using the English language.

Stay in school, kid. Or under it. Or whatever. You seem like a hopeless case.

I guess whatever 'race' you belong to is not very adept at using the English language.

did u understand wat i wrote??? may be time to get use to it becos its not going away

did u understand wat i wrote??? may be time to get use to it becos its not going away

I'll be fair. What is your native language?

I'll be fair. What is your native language?

Far and above what the language of a poster is, why do you derail people who make statements and ask questions with strange posts?

Forum List

Back