You're ridiculous if you think we gave into Kim and got nothing out of it.

First of all nothing concrete has happened on our side either. All of this was just talked about a couple of days ago. Let me ask you something. How hard do you think it would be to reinstate sanctions and continue shows of force on the Korean Peninsula in the event that Kim Jong Un is bullshitting us? Easy, very easy in fact; that's the answer. It's not like we gave him a mountain of money we can't get back. The real truth is in the last couple weeks North Korea has shown more willingness to cooperate than at any other point in modern history. If you're a leftie that dislikes war you should be happy about that. Hell, the left was worried he was going to go to war with North Korea at first. Now they are mad about unprecedented peace talks. You people are pathetic. I grew up believing the left wing is populated by honest intellectuals. Adulthood and the real world have a way of shattering ridiculous childhood perceptions.

he legitimized the regime of a murdering dictator, cancelled military exercises without notifying our allies in the region and licked the ass of th aforesaid murdering dictator in return for a handful of magic beans. you clowns seem to forget that it was trump that ratcheted up the tension in the region with his idiotic tweetstorms.

in return for the above, trump got a vague statement signed with no guarantee of any action or time line for same.

yes, it's better that thaey're talking than flinging threats at each othe, but only a moron or a trumpling, pardon the redundancy, would consider this to be anything other than the train wreck that it is.

NK gave up jack shite.

Same for us. Everything is easily reversible if Kim doesn't cooperate. I can't wait to make another thread when you're wrong.
So Kim gave nothing up.

Nobody gave up anything. They talked, and their level of cordiality is surprising. Kim seems genuinely interested in cooperation. He wants to visit the U.S. He doesn't want to piss off China and he does want to stay in power.

I'm annoyed you think that is nothing.

It is nothing; we shouldn't be doing it anyway. Why are we showing off the size of our cock in an effort to provoke North Korea? It's a waste of money and a childish provocation. In my opinion ending that is a benefit to us.

I've posted numerous times on this forum over the past few days all the promises and agreements about denuclearization North Korea has provided in the past. I'm old enough to remember all the euphoria which accompanied each one.

"Fool me once..."
Which is why I say that I hope we didn't agree to give them billions of dollars in cash as part of the deal that will do nothing.
:dunno:
Why? That's not what the Iran deal did...if that's what you're alluding to. The Iran deal was an actual, worked out, multi country negotiation. This is nothing.

It is nothing; we shouldn't be doing it anyway. Why are we showing off the size of our cock in an effort to provoke North Korea? It's a waste of money and a childish provocation. In my opinion ending that is a benefit to us.
Showing off the size of your cock to reassure your allies is not nothing.

I'm annoyed you think that is nothing.

And stopping them is exactly what our adversaries want and not what our allies want. Russia got a good return on their investment in the past few days.

he legitimized the regime of a murdering dictator

Whether you like it or not Kim's regime is already legitimate. They run a country and have nuclear capability. There's nothing wrong with conducting normal diplomacy in efforts in improve relations.

cancelled military exercises without notifying our allies in the region

Oh, that motherfucker. No notice on temporarily ending our childish show of force in the Korean Peninsula? He's basically Satan.

and licked the ass of th aforesaid murdering dictator in return for a handful of magic beans. you clowns seem to forget that it was trump that ratcheted up the tension in the region with his idiotic tweetstorms.

He showed respect and got Kim to be agreeable in a face to face encounter.

in return for the above, trump got a vague statement signed with no guarantee of any action or time line for same.

It just happened.

yes, it's better that thaey're talking than flinging threats at each othe, but only a moron or a trumpling, pardon the redundancy, would consider this to be anything other than the train wreck that it is.

I think North Korea is going to follow through with their promise. I hope you're big enough to admit you were wrong when that happens.

And stopping them is exactly what our adversaries want and not what our allies want. Russia got a good return on their investment in the past few days.

Why should we not stop them? It's a waste of money and a very childish act in the first place. It pisses China off too, and I don't consider them our adversary.

Showing off the size of your cock to reassure your allies is not nothing.

Nobody needs to be reassured that we have the biggest and baddest military on the planet. Our allies in the region like it because it pisses off North Korea.

I have heard a partial clip of the summit meeting between Trump and Kim.

So Trump says to Kim, "In America, anyone can stand on a street corner and scream 'America sucks!', and they won't be arrested. We have free speech. Darnit."

Kim says, "We have that in my country, too. Anyone can stand on a street corner and scream 'America sucks!'"

I think North Korea is going to follow through with their promise.
You mean your and Trump's interpretations of their promise, that they will get rid of their nukes? Never ever happen. They saw what happened to Libya, and what happened to the Iran agreement.

Nobody needs to be reassured that we have the biggest and baddest military on the planet.
They need to be assured that the US will honour its commitments. After all, they've had a few lessons in that department.

Nobody needs to be reassured that we have the biggest and baddest military on the planet.
They need to be assured that the US will honour its commitments. After all, they've had a few lessons in that department.

Your argument for why we need to continue spending money on shows of force near North Korea is really desperate dude. Do you actually believe that shit or do you just not want to concede ground?

I have heard a partial clip of the summit meeting between Trump and Kim.

So Trump says to Kim, "In America, anyone can stand on a street corner and scream 'America sucks!', and they won't be arrested. We have free speech. Darnit."

Kim says, "We have that in my country, too. Anyone can stand on a street corner and scream 'America sucks!'"
I'm going to steal that.

Forum List

Back