Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

Source your claim

Also, other NATO countries are much more effected by Russian energy supply shortages in that sense their contribution is much larger than our own.
If they're AFFECTED by it more, then THEY'RE the ones who should be getting involved....But they're not, so fuck 'em.

Thanks for the info Russian sock puppet. Is there some point to your post?

Patriot system is highly effective and expensive. And?

It significantly ups the ante for a totally unnecessary showdown with Russia by America, bonehead!!
And for all the reasons that I previously posted which I am NOT going to re-review for an illiterate like you. :cool:

It significantly ups the ante for a totally unnecessary showdown with Russia by America, bonehead!!
And for all the reasons that I previously posted which I am NOT going to re-review for an illiterate like you. :cool:
It’s as if these duped war loving Americans WANT a nuclear war.

During the Cold War our ruling class was careful not to provoke Russia or to cause events that might spiral out of control between the two superpowers. No longer. These idiots posting here want war with Russia, as apparently does the ruling class.

Government media propaganda works really well on these fools.

10per2.jpg

Patriots can be used as a long range OFFENSIVE weapon too, stupid fucking warmongering asshole!
Moron, nobody is talking about Patriot system that Ukraine just now got, we are talking about air defense against attacks that crippled the electrical supply.

Moron, nobody is talking about Patriot system that Ukraine just now got.

You're so drugged up you can't even remember what you wrote in this thread an hour ago.

Thanks for the info Russian sock puppet. Is there some point to your post?

Patriot system is highly effective and expensive. And?

You neocon warmongers are disgusting.

Yes they are, you got-damned spoon fed idiot.

You stupid fucking assholes really do want a full-on hot war with Russia.
Ukraine's electrical outages are not caused by misuse of Patriot system. You dolts can't even follow the conversation.

Forum List

Back