Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

You’re a bot. This is little more than rehashed right wing programming.

LOL, so your argument is..

a5af0129ca6b3ef0d528074f64778d81.jpg

Fucking Nazis - you have one response...

If we had abandoned Ukraine, China would doubt our commitment to Taiwan raising the possibility of military action there.

Back bench losers like you can bitch all you want.

LOL

China is emboldened by the shit show that is Ukraine - which is little more than a cesspool for crooks to launder money in.

China is emboldened by the shit show that is Ukraine - which is little more than a cesspool for crooks to launder money in.
Ukraine still exists and Russia is having its prestige, economy and military severely degraded.

That doesn’t embolden China. It scares them.

Too bad dummies make this easily prevented war a partisan issue. Like everything with duopoly dupes, they resort to their rote tendencies.
Every war the US has engaged in since its founding is a partisan issue.

Yes. It could have been easily prevented. All we had to do was appease Putin’s authoritarian demands.

Easy to do for weaklings.
What’s authoritarian about NOT committing a coup and refusing NATO membership to Ukraine?

Really? Even proxy wars? Got any proof?
Why would you think going to war is not a partisan issue? One would think pro is wars would be extremely partisan in nature.

Engaging in a war by proxy is obviously quite politically partisan. We are currently engaged in a proxy war with Russia.

Last edited:
I'm sure he says that.
But the only thing more unlikely that China fucking up it's own economy by invading Taiwan is the US starting World War III over it.
You know this how?

And yet the USG continues to provoke China.

Why would you think going to war is not a partisan issue? One would think pro is wars would be extremely partisan in nature.
You think WWII was partisan? I see no evidence of this. Was Iraq War partisan? Most members congress of both parties supported it. Vietnam was full supported until it went bad.

You think WWII was partisan? I see no evidence of this. Was Iraq War partisan? Most members congress of both parties supported it. Vietnam was full supported until it went bad.
All wars are partisan n nature. And Vietnam was not “fully supported.”

Engaging in a war by proxy is obviously quite politically partisan. We are currently engaged in a proxy war with Russia.
Yep, America engaged in a proxy war...by tricking Russia into invading Ukraine.

This is what these useful idiots are saying. They cannot even fathom that America and the rest of the Western world is helping Ukraine defend itself against a brutal, baseless invasion.

Last edited:
All wars are partisan n nature. And Vietnam was not “fully supported.”
I don’t think that’s true, at least not for the US at the beginning of most wars.

To think only cons oppose this proxy is foolish. I’m not con and I oppose it. I know of many on the left and right who oppose it and vice versa.

If by partisan you mean sometimes Ds oppose while Rs support and vice versa, I think you’re wrong.

I don’t think that’s true, at least not for the US at the beginning of most wars.

To think only cons oppose this proxy is foolish. I’m not con and I oppose it. I know of many on the left and right who oppose it and vice versa.

If by partisan you mean sometimes Ds oppose while Rs support and vice versa, I think you’re wrong.
I have no idea how someone can claim going to war is not. partisan exercise. The congress declares our wars. They argued the issue then vote. Some argue in favor and other argue in opposition.

When the chief executive deploys the military into battle without the consent of congress, that creates another partisan battle.

I have no idea how someone can claim going to war is not. partisan exercise. The congress declares our wars. They argued the issue then vote. Some argue in favor and other argue in opposition.

When the chief executive deploys the military into battle without the consent of congress, that creates another partisan battle.
Nothing is more bi-partisan than war.

Political class directly control wars, not investor class. No one can pay off a POTUS enough to sabotage his own historic legacy.
POTUS doesn't control the purse.
Congress does.

Investment theory of party competition - Wikipedia.

"The Investment theory of party competition is a political theory developed by Thomas Ferguson, Emeritus Professor of Political Science at the University of Massachusetts Boston.

"The theory focuses on how business elites, not voters, play the leading part in political systems.

"The theory offers an alternative to the conventional, voter-focused, Voter Realignment theory and Median voter theorem, which has been criticized by Ferguson and others."

Yep, America engaged in a proxy war...by tricking Russia into invading Ukraine.

This is what these useful idiots are saying. They cannot even fathom that America and the rest of the Western world is helping Ukraine defend itself against a brutal, baseless invasion.
When the American politicians went over there to genuflect that meant something different completely. Showing us pictures and videos of strife while the parties were going on full speed ahead. People are suffering here, and we are now at a hundred billion dollars. The arrogant powerful calling anyone who disagrees an ethnic, religious or cultural hater get stupid when times are not so nice. Then they say..."Why are you doing this to us", because you phuked societies up with your agendas.

Forum List

Back