🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 in 6 Draw Welfare in Predominantly Red States

Try to keep up fester, those companies would not be moving if they were not overtaxed… Taxation without representation

Sure Cupcake, sure

Warren Buffett: ‘It Is A Myth’ That U.S. Corporate Taxes Are High

The interesting thing about the corporate rate is that corporate profits, as a percentage of GDP last year were the highest or just about the highest in the last 50 years. They were ten and a fraction percent of GDP. That’s higher than we’ve seen in 50 years. The corporate taxes as a percentage of GDP were 1.2 percent, $180 billion. That’s just about the lowest we’ve seen. So our corporate tax rate last year, effectively, in terms of taxes paid for the United States, was around 12 percent, which is well below those existing in most of the industrialized countries around the world. So it is a myth that American corporations are paying 35 percent or anything like it…Corporate taxes are not strangling American competitiveness.

Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_OECD_Countries%2C_2000-2005_Average.jpg
Each individual company has to determine when taxes are too high… It's not up to the federal government. The federal government knows nothing of business… Try and keep up fester

Yes Cupcake, Gov't can't just decide to tell the Corps who don't want to play by RULES we set up to go fuck themselves if they don't want to create jobs in the US and instead off shore the jobs WHILE deducting those expenses (which Dems tried to stop and the GOP blocked)?

Grow a brain Cupcake
Ooooooohhhh, look, Mumsie... a LibTard "cupcake", copy-catting Conservatives' use of the word... so few LibTards have even the tiniest sliver of originality.

Yeah... Dems tried to stop all that... NAFTA... TPP... that kind of effort by the Dems... trying to stop jobs from going off-shore, right? Ssuuuurrree !!! Not.

Maybe... one day... a long time from now... when you finally get to put on your Big Boy Pants... you'll figure out that Dems are just as full of $hit as Pubs...

It's just a different smell and a different flavor coming from a different angle...

Donkey $hit is, indeed, different from Elephant $hit...

But it's still $hit..

=======================================================

Meanwhile...

When the Pubs pull the plug on SNAP, or, at least, when they shave it down to within an inch of its life...

6.9% of the White population will be impacted...

28.29% of the Black population will be impacted...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/17419822/

Sounds like great fun...

Enjoy...

NAFTA? Oh right thew CONservative Heritage Foundations thing that Ronnie Reagan introduced to US the day he ran for Prez in 1979.

It was proposed by Ronnie, negotiated by HW, and pushed through with GOP SUPPORTERS by BJ Bill, the best conservative Prez since Ike.

60% of Dems have opposed EVERY free trade agreement Know how math works Cupcake? Want to guess the percentage of GOPers supporting them"

Ronald Reagan calls for an open border with Mexico, 1980

Doesn't matter.

The subject-at-hand is SNAP, and related welfare programming, such as Medicaid...

With SNAP being the most ubiquitous form of such programming...

And Red State consumption of SNAP vs. Blue State consumption of SNAP.

For that, read... White Folk on SNAP vs. Black Folk on SNAP... as a macro-level observation.

On that level, as SNAP gets cut to the bare bone...

6.9% of White Folk will be impacted...

28.29% of Black Folk will be impacted...

Broadly speaking, I don't think White America really gives a good rat's ass about SNAP any longer...

They just wanna keep more money in their wallets...

Times changed, on November 8, 2016...

Fun time, and the Free Ride, are over...

You're on your own... as it should have been, all along...

Enjoy...

College kids can earn money, they don't need Social Security. What Reagan did was see a problem in the future and did something about it. Democrats keep telling us "Don't worry, nothing to see here. Let us handle it!" And now the fund is being depleted to the point their only solution is to keep raising the retirement age.

Make the rich pay their fair share... that's how you fix the problem.

The "rich" are the only one that pay taxes, so shut your pie hole and show a little appreciation, because we are carrying your ass.

Dude, nobody believes your loser ass is rich.

You don't even realize you're contradicting yourself. First you say how great blacks are doing, and then follow that with your BS 400 years of keeping people down. Well?????? Which is it?

Are you a little slow? Is that the learning disability you have there... go back and read what I said slowly, and then have someone help you with the big words.

I can't even apply for those jobs thanks to government restrictions so they don't know me from Adam. Furthermore I'm sure most employers are not self-loathing whites like yourself who see racism at every corner of the street. Most are rational and mentally stable with no hangups I'm sure.

Guy, yes, while I'm sure you think your racism is a disability, it really isn't, bud.

Seriously, if there's a government restriction that keeps you from working, it's probably there for a good reason.

They already pay more than their fair share. The top 10% of wage earners in this country pay nearly 70% of all collected income taxes. Fair actually means everybody pay an equal amount. Given the fact nearly half of the people in this country pay no income tax at all, fair would be making them start paying a little.

Are you a little slow? Is that the learning disability you have there... go back and read what I said slowly, and then have someone help you with the big words.

That stunt is getting old Joe. You already tried to use that three or four times. It doesn't work anymore; it really never did.

Guy, yes, while I'm sure you think your racism is a disability, it really isn't, bud.

Comprehension problems again?

Seriously, if there's a government restriction that keeps you from working, it's probably there for a good reason.

Bureaucracies are never a good reason for anything. If government restricted you from 95% of work in your field, I'm sure you'd have a different take on that. They keep making it harder and harder every year for me to work any job, and I'm sure they will stop me completely even though I'm capable of working.

The larger the government, the smaller the citizen.

Sure Cupcake, sure

The interesting thing about the corporate rate is that corporate profits, as a percentage of GDP last year were the highest or just about the highest in the last 50 years. They were ten and a fraction percent of GDP. That’s higher than we’ve seen in 50 years. The corporate taxes as a percentage of GDP were 1.2 percent, $180 billion. That’s just about the lowest we’ve seen. So our corporate tax rate last year, effectively, in terms of taxes paid for the United States, was around 12 percent, which is well below those existing in most of the industrialized countries around the world. So it is a myth that American corporations are paying 35 percent or anything like it…Corporate taxes are not strangling American competitiveness.

Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_OECD_Countries%2C_2000-2005_Average.jpg
Each individual company has to determine when taxes are too high… It's not up to the federal government. The federal government knows nothing of business… Try and keep up fester

Yes Cupcake, Gov't can't just decide to tell the Corps who don't want to play by RULES we set up to go fuck themselves if they don't want to create jobs in the US and instead off shore the jobs WHILE deducting those expenses (which Dems tried to stop and the GOP blocked)?

Grow a brain Cupcake
Ooooooohhhh, look, Mumsie... a LibTard "cupcake", copy-catting Conservatives' use of the word... so few LibTards have even the tiniest sliver of originality.

Yeah... Dems tried to stop all that... NAFTA... TPP... that kind of effort by the Dems... trying to stop jobs from going off-shore, right? Ssuuuurrree !!! Not.

Maybe... one day... a long time from now... when you finally get to put on your Big Boy Pants... you'll figure out that Dems are just as full of $hit as Pubs...

It's just a different smell and a different flavor coming from a different angle...

But it's still $hit..

Meanwhile...

When the Pubs pull the plug on SNAP, or, at least, when they shave it down to within an inch of its life...

Sounds like great fun...

Enjoy...

NAFTA? Oh right thew CONservative Heritage Foundations thing that Ronnie Reagan introduced to US the day he ran for Prez in 1979.

It was proposed by Ronnie, negotiated by HW, and pushed through with GOP SUPPORTERS by BJ Bill, the best conservative Prez since Ike.

60% of Dems have opposed EVERY free trade agreement Know how math works Cupcake? Want to guess the percentage of GOPers supporting them"

Doesn't matter.

The subject-at-hand is SNAP, and related welfare programming, such as Medicaid...

For that, read... White Folk on SNAP vs. Black Folk on SNAP... as a macro-level observation.

Broadly speaking, I don't think White America really gives a good rat's ass about SNAP any longer...

Enjoy...

quote-when-i-give-food-to-the-poor-they-call-me-a-saint-when-i-ask-why-the-poor-have-no-food-helder-camara-34-94-10.jpg

4df63effd84b7b542d104a93d07bdfbe.jpg

2mectww.jpg

Grow a brain Cupcake

But it's still $hit..

Meanwhile...

Sounds like great fun...

Enjoy...

Doesn't matter.

Enjoy...

quote-when-i-give-food-to-the-poor-they-call-me-a-saint-when-i-ask-why-the-poor-have-no-food-helder-camara-34-94-10.jpg

2mectww.jpg

Paul krugman is clueless, and has no credibility...
Try to keep up fester

They already pay more than their fair share. The top 10% of wage earners in this country pay nearly 70% of all collected income taxes. Fair actually means everybody pay an equal amount. Given the fact nearly half of the people in this country pay no income tax at all, fair would be making them start paying a little.

That stunt is getting old Joe. You already tried to use that three or four times. It doesn't work anymore; it really never did.

Bureaucracies are never a good reason for anything. If government restricted you from 95% of work in your field, I'm sure you'd have a different take on that. They keep making it harder and harder every year for me to work any job, and I'm sure they will stop me completely even though I'm capable of working.

INCOME TAXES AGAIN HUH CUPCAKE?

"The top 10% of wage earners in this country pay nearly 70% of all collected income taxes."

TOP 10% MADE 45.87% OF ALL US INCOME

Paid 69.80% of INCOME taxes (which are only 25% of ALL Gov't taxes)

MIN of $127,695 AGI, AND paid a 20.75% Avg Tax rate

A 2007 study by economists Thomas Piketty and Emmanuel Saez calculated effective tax rates for various income groups.

For people whose income ranked between the top 1 percent and top 0.5 percent, the effective tax rate for individual, corporate, payroll and estate was 34.0 percent in 1960, 36.1 percent in 1970, 37.6 percent in 1980, 31.5 percent in 1990, 35.7 percent in 2000 and 31.3 percent in 2004.

For those earning between the top 0.1 percent and 0.5 percent of the income curve, the numbers were 41.4 percent in 1960, 44.6 percent in 1970, 43.0 percent in 1980, 33.0 percent in 1990, 38.4 percent in 2000 and 33.0 percent in 2004.

For those earning between 0.01 percent and 0.1 percent, the rates were 55.3 percent in 1960, 59.1 percent in 1970, 51.0 percent in 1980, 34.3 percent in 1990, 40.2 percent in 2000 and 34.1 percent in 2004.

Finally, for those in the top 0.01 percent of the income distribution, the effective tax rate was 71.4 percent in 1960, 74.6 percent in 1970, 59.3 percent in 1980, 35.4 percent in 1990, 40.8 percent in 2000 and 34.7 percent in 2004.

Barack Obama says tax rates are lowest since 1950s for CEOs, hedge fund managers

The fortunate 400: David Cay Johnston

Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each.

In addition to the six who paid no tax, another 110 families paid 15 percent or less in federal income taxes. That's the same federal tax rate as a single worker who made $61,500 in 2009.

Overall, the top 400 paid an average income tax rate of 19.9 percent, the same rate paid by a single worker who made $110,000 in 2009. The top 400 earned five times that much every day.

Those who advocate for tax cuts for the highest earners and erroneously claim that the wealthy are overtaxed focus solely on the federal personal income tax, while ignoring all of the other taxes that Americans pay. As the table to the right illustrates, the total share of taxes (federal, state, and local) that will be paid by Americans across the economic spectrum in 2016 is roughly equal to their total share of income

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

whopaysrates2016lq.jpg

Who Pays Taxes in America in 2016? | CTJReports

Why does anyone respond to JonKoch? I've never seen anyone whine so much and post so much meaningless propaganda from his far, far left Progressive sites.

It is like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. Any attention, even punishment or abuse is better than being ignored. Want to drive it nuts? Don't respond in any way.

8c8838c9-450a-4fe5-9fcb-d7e6d0f1a91b_zpshvbe4ldl.jpg

Why does anyone respond to JonKoch? I've never seen anyone whine so much and post so much meaningless propaganda from his far, far left Progressive sites.

It is like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. Any attention, even punishment or abuse is better than being ignored. Want to drive it nuts? Don't respond in any way.

8c8838c9-450a-4fe5-9fcb-d7e6d0f1a91b_zpshvbe4ldl.jpg

IF we followed your sign Cupcake you right wingers would NEVER get any responses?

Grow a brain Cupcake

But it's still $hit..

Meanwhile...

Sounds like great fun...

Enjoy...

Doesn't matter.

Enjoy...

2mectww.jpg

Yep...

The new Republican Party...

Transforming America from Bedford Falls to Pottersville... one impoverished, politically defenseless child at a time...

Startin' wif dee Fiel' Hans still on dee Democratic Inner-City Plantations...

Grow a brain Cupcake

But it's still $hit..

Meanwhile...

Sounds like great fun...

Enjoy...

Doesn't matter.

Enjoy...

2mectww.jpg

Yep...

The new Republican Party...

Transforming America from Bedford Falls to Pottersville... one impoverished, politically defenseless child at a time...

Startin' wif dee Fiel' Hans still on dee Democratic Inner-City Plantations...

Good for you, accepting reality IS the first step :(

Don't care if the people who get public assistance are from red, blue, or any thing in between Yes its true many are getting help when they could work, SSI seekers are growing as the stigma of government help has lessoned. there are crooks, bums lazy ass white, black & every other shade. no its not a great deal .hate my little tax dollars going to those stealing from us. That said .....It is not a simple problem solved by cutting off those who are not prepared for life,or some yet unknown disaster. there are many reasons to keep helping people, need examples?

Don't care if the people who get public assistance are from red, blue, or any thing in between Yes its true many are getting help when they could work, SSI seekers are growing as the stigma of government help has lessoned. there are crooks, bums lazy ass white, black & every other shade. no its not a great deal .hate my little tax dollars going to those stealing from us. That said .....It is not a simple problem solved by cutting off those who are not prepared for life,or some yet unknown disaster. there are many reasons to keep helping people, need examples?
Now, all you need is a budget, and somebody to keep signing the checks, and you're all set...

47da4b09cf83529894a148f3b195a770.jpg

That's the entire problem of social goodies: separating those who really need help from those that don't.

The problem with that is Democrats want those who don't need help getting it. Why? Because the Democrat party needs government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

So when Trump or anybody else suggests to trim down those programs, the Democrats cry foul. They create all kinds of scenarios of women who lost their husbands due to death, or drugs, or left them in the middle of the night.

The truth is responsible able bodied people don't need these programs because they made sure they didn't have children before they could support them. So when we see food stamp people driving a late model vehicle, with four kids, using food stamps, and then whipping out a wad of cash for cigarettes, alcohol, greeting cards, flowers, huge bags of dog food and cat litter, we get a little irritated.

These kinds of stories are not anomalies. You can read them in this thread or any other social program thread. I'm not the only one who sees this type of thing all the time.

"The top 10% of wage earners in this country pay nearly 70% of all collected income taxes."

A 2007 study by economists Thomas Piketty and Emmanuel Saez calculated effective tax rates for various income groups.

For people whose income ranked between the top 1 percent and top 0.5 percent, the effective tax rate for individual, corporate, payroll and estate was 34.0 percent in 1960, 36.1 percent in 1970, 37.6 percent in 1980, 31.5 percent in 1990, 35.7 percent in 2000 and 31.3 percent in 2004.

For those earning between the top 0.1 percent and 0.5 percent of the income curve, the numbers were 41.4 percent in 1960, 44.6 percent in 1970, 43.0 percent in 1980, 33.0 percent in 1990, 38.4 percent in 2000 and 33.0 percent in 2004.

For those earning between 0.01 percent and 0.1 percent, the rates were 55.3 percent in 1960, 59.1 percent in 1970, 51.0 percent in 1980, 34.3 percent in 1990, 40.2 percent in 2000 and 34.1 percent in 2004.

Finally, for those in the top 0.01 percent of the income distribution, the effective tax rate was 71.4 percent in 1960, 74.6 percent in 1970, 59.3 percent in 1980, 35.4 percent in 1990, 40.8 percent in 2000 and 34.7 percent in 2004.

Barack Obama says tax rates are lowest since 1950s for CEOs, hedge fund managers

Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each.

In addition to the six who paid no tax, another 110 families paid 15 percent or less in federal income taxes. That's the same federal tax rate as a single worker who made $61,500 in 2009.

Overall, the top 400 paid an average income tax rate of 19.9 percent, the same rate paid by a single worker who made $110,000 in 2009. The top 400 earned five times that much every day.

Those who advocate for tax cuts for the highest earners and erroneously claim that the wealthy are overtaxed focus solely on the federal personal income tax, while ignoring all of the other taxes that Americans pay. As the table to the right illustrates, the total share of taxes (federal, state, and local) that will be paid by Americans across the economic spectrum in 2016 is roughly equal to their total share of income

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

whopaysrates2016lq.jpg

Irrelevant. The point still stands.

We all (including the wealthy) pay those taxes. But payroll tax is money you will likely get back.

Social Security: you will get more than you pay into the program if you live the average lifespan.

Medicare: again, you will get more back than you pay into if you live the average lifespan.

FICA: A cute name for an additional SS tax; again, you will get that all back.

City taxes: You get that back through city services such as garbage collection, street lights, paved and maintained streets and roads, police and emergency services.

State taxes: again, paved roads, emergency services, new highways, maintained highways, state contributions to Medicaid, state workers pay and benefits......

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

whopaysrates2016lq.jpg

We all (including the wealthy) pay those taxes. But payroll tax is money you will likely get back.

Social Security: you will get more than you pay into the program if you live the average lifespan.

Medicare: again, you will get more back than you pay into if you live the average lifespan.

City taxes: You get that back through city services such as garbage collection, street lights, paved and maintained streets and roads, police and emergency services.

State taxes: again, paved roads, emergency services, new highways, maintained highways, state contributions to Medicaid, state workers pay and benefits......
This is true, and the problem with socialist entitlement programs less people are putting less into the programs, more people are taking more out of the same programs… That's a loser every time

Last edited:

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

whopaysrates2016lq.jpg

This is true, and the problem with socialist entitlement programs less people are putting less into a programs, more people are taking more out of the same programs… That's a loser every time

More than that is the fact the wage earners who support those programs don't use most of them. The wealthy will never need any social safety net programs. They need the military no less than a poor person. They use the same roads and bridges as the poor and middle-class. They don't use education money because they likely send their children to private school or city schools that don't use federal money. They likely don't use veterans benefits such as the VA.

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

whopaysrates2016lq.jpg

You are a funny guy who NEVER lets FACTS get in your way Cupcake

The reality is that a male earning an average wage over his lifetime will receive from Medicare lifetime benefits in retirement that amount to $180,000. Lifetime Medicare taxes for this average male would have amounted to only $61,000. Thus, over a lifetime, such an individual would have “earned” through payroll taxes only about one-third of their Medicare benefits. For a female earning the average wage, the situation faces even great discrepancy. Because she will live longer, her lifetime benefits will amount to $207,000 even though she will have paid in the identical amount of payroll taxes over a lifetime. In short, she will collect $146,000 more in benefits than the taxes she paid into the Medicare trust fund.

Sorry, Seniors, You Didn't Pay for (All of) That

So FEDERAL INCOME TAXES on the "job creators", which are the lowest sustained effective rates since before the first GOP great depression will not get services as you list for the poor/middle class Cupcake?

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

whopaysrates2016lq.jpg

This is true, and the problem with socialist entitlement programs less people are putting less into the programs, more people are taking more out of the same programs… That's a loser every time

Cupcake, you agree with him THEN disagree with his premise? Gawd you're an idiot :(

Forum List

Back