🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 in 6 Draw Welfare in Predominantly Red States

Once more dumbfuck

"Hey dumbfuck, think the US Gov't could set the rules for who sells in the worlds largest economy, if it wanted too?

You know like stopping the ability to write off shipping jobs oversea? Having strong policy on creating FAIR trade vs CONservatives "free trade" BS?"

WHERE DOES IT SAY INCENTIVES CUPCAKE?

Senate Republicans blocked a Democratic bill on Tuesday to end tax deductions enjoyed by companies that close their U.S. plants and move overseas.

Gawd you wingnutters are stoopid :(

The stupid calling others stupid. Again Dumbfuck, the only tax write-off is for moving expenses--nothing else. THERE ARE NO OTHER TAX DEDUCTIONS for moving jobs overseas. It's your typical Democrat dog and pony show. They knew Republicans would vote against it so they could create the lies that you believe.

So after getting called out you change your posit Cupcake?

But WHY would the GOP vote against stopping Corps from outsourcing US and then deducting the costs associated? Come on Buttercup????

Because it wouldn't save one job, that's why. Democrats are experts on playing politics, wasting time and money, and bullshitting people like you. And I changed nothing. I proved my point that there are no tax incentives for moving jobs or companies overseas. It's a liberal lie, and no company is incentivized by moving out of the country for a moving tax write-off. It's not that much anyway.

So instead of NOT saving jobs (your premise), the GOP preferred reduced tax revenues by Corps that off shore US jobs?

And Cupcake, YOU keep mentioning something about incentives to move jobs off shore that I NEVER MENTIONED. How is that strawman?

The Bring Jobs Home Act (S. 2569) is a bill that would amend the Internal Revenue Code to grant business taxpayers a tax credit for up to 20% of insourcing expenses incurred for eliminating a business located outside the United States and relocating it within the United States, and deny a tax deduction for outsourcing ...

There is no tax deduction for outsourcing. I can't put it any other way than plain English. As for that phony bill, another dog and pony show. On one hand, the Democrats claim they can bring jobs back by lower taxes, and on the other hand, they tell us reducing taxes for all businesses would not help in job creation. Which is it because you can't have it both ways?

If I am an American widget company owner, and I pay X in taxes, how would it be fair to me if this phony bill became law, and the American owned foreign widget company came back getting 20% tax break that I (who didn't leave the country) didn't get? That would put me out of business, so where are the new jobs?

Democrat politicians are born liars. Don't listen to them.

Sorry Cupcake I can't help it if you want to continue to lie. The GOP blocked a bill that would've stopped allowing DEDUCTIONS for moving jobs/factories offshore.

The 20% reduction in taxes was an INCENTIVE to induce comp's to bring jobs back to the USA.

As for your ridiculous premise on the widget factory? TAXES ARE ONLY PAID ON PROFITS DUMMY!

Once more dumbfuck

"Hey dumbfuck, think the US Gov't could set the rules for who sells in the worlds largest economy, if it wanted too?

You know like stopping the ability to write off shipping jobs oversea? Having strong policy on creating FAIR trade vs CONservatives "free trade" BS?"

WHERE DOES IT SAY INCENTIVES CUPCAKE?

Senate Republicans blocked a Democratic bill on Tuesday to end tax deductions enjoyed by companies that close their U.S. plants and move overseas.

Gawd you wingnutters are stoopid :(
Try to keep up fester, those companies would not be moving if they were not overtaxed… Taxation without representation

Sure Cupcake, sure

Warren Buffett: ‘It Is A Myth’ That U.S. Corporate Taxes Are High

The interesting thing about the corporate rate is that corporate profits, as a percentage of GDP last year were the highest or just about the highest in the last 50 years. They were ten and a fraction percent of GDP. That’s higher than we’ve seen in 50 years. The corporate taxes as a percentage of GDP were 1.2 percent, $180 billion. That’s just about the lowest we’ve seen. So our corporate tax rate last year, effectively, in terms of taxes paid for the United States, was around 12 percent, which is well below those existing in most of the industrialized countries around the world. So it is a myth that American corporations are paying 35 percent or anything like it…Corporate taxes are not strangling American competitiveness.

Warren Buffett: ‘It Is A Myth’ That U.S. Corporate Taxes Are High

Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_OECD_Countries%2C_2000-2005_Average.jpg
Each individual company has to determine when taxes are too high… It's not up to the federal government. The federal government knows nothing of business… Try and keep up fester

Yes Cupcake, Gov't can't just decide to tell the Corps who don't want to play by RULES we set up to go fuck themselves if they don't want to create jobs in the US and instead off shore the jobs WHILE deducting those expenses (which Dems tried to stop and the GOP blocked)?

Grow a brain Cupcake
Ooooooohhhh, look, Mumsie... a LibTard "cupcake", copy-catting Conservatives' use of the word... so few LibTards have even the tiniest sliver of originality.

Yeah... Dems tried to stop all that... NAFTA... TPP... that kind of effort by the Dems... trying to stop jobs from going off-shore, right? Ssuuuurrree !!! Not.

Maybe... one day... a long time from now... when you finally get to put on your Big Boy Pants... you'll figure out that Dems are just as full of $hit as Pubs...

It's just a different smell and a different flavor coming from a different angle...

Donkey $hit is, indeed, different from Elephant $hit...

But it's still $hit..

=======================================================

Meanwhile...

When the Pubs pull the plug on SNAP, or, at least, when they shave it down to within an inch of its life...

6.9% of the White population will be impacted...

28.29% of the Black population will be impacted...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/17419822/

Sounds like great fun...

Enjoy...

NAFTA? Oh right thew CONservative Heritage Foundations thing that Ronnie Reagan introduced to US the day he ran for Prez in 1979.

It was proposed by Ronnie, negotiated by HW, and pushed through with GOP SUPPORTERS by BJ Bill, the best conservative Prez since Ike.

60% of Dems have opposed EVERY free trade agreement Know how math works Cupcake? Want to guess the percentage of GOPers supporting them"

Ronald Reagan calls for an open border with Mexico, 1980

Republicans will do nothing for the poor.
Trying to create a positive pro growth business environment has everything to do with helping the poor. More jobs.

What does not help the poor is flooding the country with no-skill workers that compete for entry level jobs.

HOW THE FUCK IS GUTTING THE LOWEST SUSTAINED EFFECTIVE TAXES ON THOSE "JOB CREATORS", GOING TO CREATE "PRO GROWTH" POLICIES CUPCAKE? Another excuse to gut taxes for the rich, take safety nets away from the WORKING poor and blow up the debt like EVERY TIME trickle down is tried!!
The "rich" are the only one that pay taxes, so shut your pie hole and show a little appreciation, because we are carrying your ass.

Sure Cupcake, sure

All Americans pay taxes. Most of us pay federal and state income taxes. Everyone who works pays federal payroll taxes. Everyone who buys gasoline pays federal and state gas taxes. Everyone who owns or rents a home directly or indirectly pays property taxes. Anyone who shops pays sales taxes in most states.

The federal income by itself is progressive. But when all of the taxes we pay are taken into account, most of that progressivity disappears.

Those who advocate for tax cuts for the highest earners and erroneously claim that the wealthy are overtaxed focus solely on the federal personal income tax, while ignoring all of the other taxes that Americans pay. As the table to the right illustrates, the total share of taxes (federal, state, and local) that will be paid by Americans across the economic spectrum in 2016 is roughly equal to their total share of income.

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

Many of the taxes we pay are regressive, meaning they take a larger share of income from poor and middle-income families than they do from the rich. To offset the regressive impact of payroll taxes, sales taxes and even some state and local income taxes, we need federal income tax policies that are more progressive than they are now.

Who Pays Taxes in America in 2016? | CTJReports

25-chart-taxmageddon.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.2x.gif

imrs.php

You know what conservatives...I care about you and am here to fight for you to continue enjoying food and shelter.

why? Because I am a compassionate person.

Compassionate how? How much do you pay in taxes? How much do you donate to charity? It seems to me you're just another liberal that's generous with other peoples' money.

Trying to create a positive pro growth business environment has everything to do with helping the poor. More jobs.

What does not help the poor is flooding the country with no-skill workers that compete for entry level jobs.

HOW THE FUCK IS GUTTING THE LOWEST SUSTAINED EFFECTIVE TAXES ON THOSE "JOB CREATORS", GOING TO CREATE "PRO GROWTH" POLICIES CUPCAKE? Another excuse to gut taxes for the rich, take safety nets away from the WORKING poor and blow up the debt like EVERY TIME trickle down is tried!!
The "rich" are the only one that pay taxes, so shut your pie hole and show a little appreciation, because we are carrying your ass.

Sure Cupcake, sure

All Americans pay taxes. Most of us pay federal and state income taxes. Everyone who works pays federal payroll taxes. Everyone who buys gasoline pays federal and state gas taxes. Everyone who owns or rents a home directly or indirectly pays property taxes. Anyone who shops pays sales taxes in most states.

The federal income by itself is progressive. But when all of the taxes we pay are taken into account, most of that progressivity disappears.

Those who advocate for tax cuts for the highest earners and erroneously claim that the wealthy are overtaxed focus solely on the federal personal income tax, while ignoring all of the other taxes that Americans pay. As the table to the right illustrates, the total share of taxes (federal, state, and local) that will be paid by Americans across the economic spectrum in 2016 is roughly equal to their total share of income.

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

Many of the taxes we pay are regressive, meaning they take a larger share of income from poor and middle-income families than they do from the rich. To offset the regressive impact of payroll taxes, sales taxes and even some state and local income taxes, we need federal income tax policies that are more progressive than they are now.

imrs.php
Guess you don't have any employees, because it not the employees cutting a check for payroll taxes. Another fail by you. You sure are a greedy little fucker.

77.5 million households do not pay federal individual income tax

45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

45 of Americans pay no federal income tax - MarketWatch

Last edited:
You know what conservatives...I care about you and am here to fight for you to continue enjoying food and shelter.

Compassionate how? How much do you pay in taxes? How much do you donate to charity? It seems to me you're just another liberal that's generous with other peoples' money.
Matthew is not very sharp or he would realize the producers already turn over a trillion dollars in government mandated handouts every year.

US Total Government Spending in $ trillion, Breakdown for 2017 - Charts

Sure Cupcake, sure

whopayshares2016lq.jpg

imrs.php
Guess you don't have any employees, because it not the employees cutting a check for payroll taxes. Another fail by you. You sure are a greedy little fucker.

77.5 million households do not pay federal individual income tax

45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

45 of Americans pay no federal income tax - MarketWatch

Wait those 45% that are with the HALF of American who make only 11% of ALL US income, down from 18% from 1980, that's almost $5,000 extra income?

Or you mean just the federal income taxes which are only 25% of ALL Gov't taxes?

Or you mean the 45% who include MANY seniors who paid while they were working, and many college students and young people who will as they improve their incomes Cupcake?

d7d320b03ef5cb4e982531d3791e9be2.jpg

Matthew is not very sharp or he would realize the producers already turn over a trillion dollars in government mandated handouts every year.

Yet there hasn't been this much inequality since before the GOP's first great depression, it was called the gilded age :)

waronpov.jpg

4be6b3fe41c0a337b97dfae0ec01f054.jpg

Debunking the "Conservatives Give More to Charity" Myth

In this paper, we first show that conservatives and liberals are equally generous in their donation habits. This pattern holds at both the individual and state level, and contradicts the conventional wisdom that partisans differ in their generosity. Second, we show that while levels of giving are roughly equivalent, liberals are much more likely to donate to secular organizations, and conservatives are more likely to donate to religious causes, especially their own congregation.

However, there is another issue to address which is: what to count as charity? All of these studies use the IRS definition of "charity" rather than the biblical definition. In the bible, God defines charity as giving to the needy without receiving, or expecting to receive, anything in return. Most "charity" conservatives give is in the form of tithes to their church. The vast majority of that money goes to salaries and building expenses -- for people and buildings that provide the giver with services. A tiny, miniscule fraction goes to the poor and needy.

So, in actuality, it seems that liberals give quite a bit more to biblical charity than conservatives

Gospel Politics
Debunking the "Conservatives Give More to Charity" Myth

In the European Union, government has built low-income dwellings which do not exist to provide income for a landlord class but remain in the ownership of the state.

Your point being?

What does the Federal Government do more efficiently and better than private enterprise?

"Producers" How cute, thought that was retired with the "job creators" myth Cupcake

gop6.jpg

The stupid calling others stupid. Again Dumbfuck, the only tax write-off is for moving expenses--nothing else. THERE ARE NO OTHER TAX DEDUCTIONS for moving jobs overseas. It's your typical Democrat dog and pony show. They knew Republicans would vote against it so they could create the lies that you believe.

But WHY would the GOP vote against stopping Corps from outsourcing US and then deducting the costs associated? Come on Buttercup????

Because it wouldn't save one job, that's why. Democrats are experts on playing politics, wasting time and money, and bullshitting people like you. And I changed nothing. I proved my point that there are no tax incentives for moving jobs or companies overseas. It's a liberal lie, and no company is incentivized by moving out of the country for a moving tax write-off. It's not that much anyway.

So instead of NOT saving jobs (your premise), the GOP preferred reduced tax revenues by Corps that off shore US jobs?

And Cupcake, YOU keep mentioning something about incentives to move jobs off shore that I NEVER MENTIONED. How is that strawman?

The Bring Jobs Home Act (S. 2569) is a bill that would amend the Internal Revenue Code to grant business taxpayers a tax credit for up to 20% of insourcing expenses incurred for eliminating a business located outside the United States and relocating it within the United States, and deny a tax deduction for outsourcing ...

There is no tax deduction for outsourcing. I can't put it any other way than plain English. As for that phony bill, another dog and pony show. On one hand, the Democrats claim they can bring jobs back by lower taxes, and on the other hand, they tell us reducing taxes for all businesses would not help in job creation. Which is it because you can't have it both ways?

If I am an American widget company owner, and I pay X in taxes, how would it be fair to me if this phony bill became law, and the American owned foreign widget company came back getting 20% tax break that I (who didn't leave the country) didn't get? That would put me out of business, so where are the new jobs?

Sorry Cupcake I can't help it if you want to continue to lie. The GOP blocked a bill that would've stopped allowing DEDUCTIONS for moving jobs/factories offshore.

The 20% reduction in taxes was an INCENTIVE to induce comp's to bring jobs back to the USA.

As for your ridiculous premise on the widget factory? TAXES ARE ONLY PAID ON PROFITS DUMMY!

You're kind of slow......even for a liberal. What does what wrote have to do with profits?

If my widget company profits one million dollars a year, and the new widget company that moved back here from Vietnam profits one million dollars, and his company pays 20% less taxes than I do, he can lower the price of his widgets and put me out of business. It's not that hard to figure out. If he created 100 jobs by moving back here, and I closed up and laid off 100 of my workers, there is no job gain.

There is not one thing I lied about and if you disagree, I dare you to quote what that lie was. I never disagreed that the Republicans killed the supposed jobs bill. In fact I explained the reason that they did vote it down. Nobody moved out of this country to get a moving expense tax break.

In the European Union, government has built low-income dwellings which do not exist to provide income for a landlord class but remain in the ownership of the state.

Your point being?

What does the Federal Government do more efficiently and better than private enterprise?

H/C comes to mind Cupcake

VA Care as Good as or Better than Private-Sector Hospitals
VA Care as Good as or Better than Private-Sector Hospitals - DAV

Medicare Has Lower Administrative Costs Than Private Plans. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, administrative costs in Medicare are only about 2 percent of operating expenditures.

Income inequality in the USA will be about the same regardless of who is president. The capitalist system is entrenched there.

Specifically, why is that a bad thing?

Why do you believe that rewarding bad behavior is a good thing?

You're kind of slow......even for a liberal. What does what wrote have to do with profits?

If my widget company profits one million dollars a year, and the new widget company that moved back here from Vietnam profits one million dollars, and his company pays 20% less taxes than I do, he can lower the price of his widgets and put me out of business. It's not that hard to figure out. If he created 100 jobs by moving back here, and I closed up and laid off 100 of my workers, there is no job gain.

There is not one thing I lied about and if you disagree, I dare you to quote what that lie was. I never disagreed that the Republicans killed the supposed jobs bill. In fact I explained the reason that they did vote it down. Nobody moved out of this country to get a moving expense tax break.

Gawd you are one dumb right winger Cupcake

You lied that there is no tax deduction for outsourcing US jobs. I've repeatedly given you the bill the GOP blocked that says they do get to deduct costs associated with off shirring US jobs :(

As for as taxes Cupcake, what does it matter if he could lower the price of his widgits, I thought you hated taxes? If lowering those "job creators" tax "burden" by 20% costs your company it's margin, aren't you supposed to lower your costs somehow Cupcake? Cry BECAUSE Gov';t policy favors moving jobs back, but you're ok if we allow DEDUCTIONS to off shore US jobs???

PROFITS? NO TAXES ON NO PROFITS CUPCAKE :)

Here's the thing. If you rere at 65 and live to be at least 72, you will have gotten back everything you paid into Social Security.

That is flat out false! Not even close.

I've paid in the maximum since back in the late '60's. That was 14.0% of $37,800 in 1984 up to 15% of $80,000 in 2001 and 15% of $100,000 plus in 2008.

That plus a reasonable interest rate each year depending on the going rate is far more than the $200,000 or so I've received thus far. All that money in a conservative investment fund and it would easily have totaled over a million dollars for me or my heirs.

Show me one program that only has white people in it. Welfare people do not get a pittance. Some of them are living in the burbs with middle-class people and living it up. In fact, the US has the most well-to-do poor people in the world.

okay, let's look at this bit of idiocy.

childpoverty-300x181.jpg

Yup, that bottom line is the US with a 25.1% child poverty rate, compared to 8.5% in German or 12% in the United Kingdom.

So I work all my life, pay into the system, and when I retire, that's white welfare to you. Yet the people that never worked you're okay with. They are living in the same suburb as me, eating better than me, don't have to pay into the school system like me.

Except "those people that never worked" don't exist. As I've pointed out many times, most people on assistance are only on it for a few years.

Oh, yeah, and you live in Cleveland. You are really trying to make a "Leper with the most Fingers" kind of distinction here that no one really buys.

Aside from money, specifically what is the determining factor between a child today being raised below the poverty line or above the poverty line?

you mean that our racist society founded on slavery has more poverty amongst blacks... I know, man, crazy that when you have a policy of 400 years of putting your boot on someone's neck, they stay down.

If that has any bearing whatsoever, why are our Asian citizens not living below that of the blacks? They were used as slaves building many of our railroads. The Japanese were interred on the West coast in basically POW camps. In many cities, a Chinese citizen was not allowed to have a laundry located outside of Chinatown. What did we do to Vietnam and how are those immigrants doing in our country? Why are they all not "victims"?

Why do Asian households have the highest average income in our nation?

Forum List

Back