100,000 expected at Trump's Tulsa Rally--many have already arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the night crew is here, to pile on Old Lady. I'm pretty upset about it, I gotta tell ya.

Your President sucks canal water. He is pond scum holding a big rally in an area already experiencing a Covid spike. And calling me names isn't going to change that. Trump is slowly losing his marbles making such a poor decision and showing his hand of not giving a single shit about any of you.
Opinions are like assholes........and everyone has one. This is a Free country unless the Far Left takes over.......Power hungry Pravda agents.

Nobody really cares about this stinking virus anymore...........Everyone I know is completely over the dang nonsense and what damage it has caused.

As I predicted, the Tulsa rally has turned into a circus already, with 100,000 expected to arrive, between fans hoping for a seat and Trump protesters converging on Tulsa. 80,000 of them are going to be outside during the worst Covid spike Oklahoma has seen. People were already camping outside the arena on Thursday in order to get a good spot. The mayor has imposed a curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning last night in a 36 block area around the BOK Center. The campers outside are being moved out as well. The mayor said he has received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies "that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally."

Of course, Trump is loving it: “Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa,” Trump tweeted Friday morning, hours after the curfew went into effect.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa. My campaign hasn’t started yet. It starts on Saturday night in Oklahoma!
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1273980887735173121
10:08 AM - Jun 19, 2020

He also issued this warning: "Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

Trump supporters began lining up outside the BOK Center days in advance of the rally.

"Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us," Robin Stites, who arrived on Monday to secure the No. 2 place in line, told the The Oklahoman earlier this week.

Let's keep in mind, this largest gathering in Tulsa history is happening in the middle of the worst Covid outbreak Oklahoma has had so far.: 450 new positive cases reported since Wednesday. This is the largest increase since the state's first positive case was reported on March 6. The Trump campaign is not requiring masks. Someone took them to court to make them at least enforce that, but the decision is not made yet, apparently. The campaign at least has no wish to require the masks they are going to hand out be worn. From the pics I've seen of the folks waiting outside, most are not. And I'm guessing they're not having their temps taken or getting hand sanitizer from the campaign out there, either.

Maybe the police, with their headsup and no doubt with lots of help from the Secret Service, can keep this thing under control as far as violence, but none of them can do anything about the Germ. This is a super breeding ground of the Virus and it is dangerous to the people who attend and those they have coTntact with afterward. I cannot recall a President making a more irresponsible and ill thought out decision. This is clear mismanagement of Covid, and I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this, but it's not looking good.

Its Oklahoma. There is literally nothing else to do.

When the circus is in town, people go.

True! You should see it around here at the Black Fly Ball.

Oh, the night crew is here, to pile on Old Lady. I'm pretty upset about it, I gotta tell ya.

Your President sucks canal water. He is pond scum holding a big rally in an area already experiencing a Covid spike. And calling me names isn't going to change that. Trump is slowly losing his marbles making such a poor decision and showing his hand of not giving a single shit about any of you.
Opinions are like assholes........and everyone has one. This is a Free country unless the Far Left takes over.......Power hungry Pravda agents.

Nobody really cares about this stinking virus anymore...........Everyone I know is completely over the dang nonsense and what damage it has caused.
Good luck to you and everyone you know.

Take a peak at the people who've been waiting patiently outside for days to get a good seat. Nary a mask. The OUTSIDE is what has worried me more. It's unmitigated and uncontrolled. Counter protests are planned all over the city. Businesses have boarded up and closed in anticipation.

Three months of sitting at home, not being able to go anywhere, observing social distancing. In an industry that died March 16th and may or may not comeback in the fall and a bunch of ignorant assholes protesting and another bunch of assholes going to rally, while the numbers are spiking two weeks after the protests began. The masks didn’t work very well did they?
That's not evidence the masks don't work well. My state was only in its second week of phase 1 of the reopening, when the protests started. Same for most states, on memorial day, i believe. The spike we are seeing is from the reopening. Very predictable. Clearly, if there was actually a connection between specific protests and outbreaks, we would know. Just as we catch other outbreaks from events or at facilities. That arizona spike...what protest?

All the evidence shows the masks make a difference. No, your gut feelings aren't compelling. Mone, either.

You have no evidence that the protests caused a spike. Now, put them inside an arena without masks...and we all know what is going to happen.

So as long as we all wear masks the disease won’t spread at all? I say you are spewing BS. Then why did we lockdown at all.

I'm not seeing any difference in this rally and the thousands of protests that have occurred in the US over the last several weeks
You're not seeing the difference between a bunch of people packed into an arena without masks...and the outdoor protests, with plenty of masks?

Uh...

Three months of sitting at home, not being able to go anywhere, observing social distancing. In an industry that died March 16th and may or may not comeback in the fall and a bunch of ignorant assholes protesting and another bunch of assholes going to rally, while the numbers are spiking two weeks after the protests began. The masks didn’t work very well did they?

I predicted this crap would happen two weeks ago and all you assholes were defending the the protests. So I really don’t feel like hearing all your masks and no masks stupidity. The fact is a lot of places are seeing spikes and more will die and more will get sick and this whole fucking ordeal will last longer. All because people are selfish.

Actually that has not happened in my area. We've been having the protests here for weeks. Here in the Seattle area we have stayed about the same in cases.

I couldn't get the whole thing in one screen shot so I took two shots.

The color yellow means numbers are staying the same. As you can see the Seattle area is yellow. The orange to red areas are out in the rural areas. With the worst area being Yakima County.

Look at New York City They've been having protests just as long as we have. They're in blue with cases falling.

View attachment 352482View attachment 352483

So why do we need social distancing at all? If we all wore masks we’d be fine. Let’s totally open up and just wear masks.

As I predicted, the Tulsa rally has turned into a circus already, with 100,000 expected to arrive, between fans hoping for a seat and Trump protesters converging on Tulsa. 80,000 of them are going to be outside during the worst Covid spike Oklahoma has seen. People were already camping outside the arena on Thursday in order to get a good spot. The mayor has imposed a curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning last night in a 36 block area around the BOK Center. The campers outside are being moved out as well. The mayor said he has received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies "that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally."

Of course, Trump is loving it: “Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa,” Trump tweeted Friday morning, hours after the curfew went into effect.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa. My campaign hasn’t started yet. It starts on Saturday night in Oklahoma!

He also issued this warning: "Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

Trump supporters began lining up outside the BOK Center days in advance of the rally.

"Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us," Robin Stites, who arrived on Monday to secure the No. 2 place in line, told the The Oklahoman earlier this week.

Let's keep in mind, this largest gathering in Tulsa history is happening in the middle of the worst Covid outbreak Oklahoma has had so far.: 450 new positive cases reported since Wednesday. This is the largest increase since the state's first positive case was reported on March 6. The Trump campaign is not requiring masks. Someone took them to court to make them at least enforce that, but the decision is not made yet, apparently. The campaign at least has no wish to require the masks they are going to hand out be worn. From the pics I've seen of the folks waiting outside, most are not. And I'm guessing they're not having their temps taken or getting hand sanitizer from the campaign out there, either.

Maybe the police, with their headsup and no doubt with lots of help from the Secret Service, can keep this thing under control as far as violence, but none of them can do anything about the Germ. This is a super breeding ground of the Virus and it is dangerous to the people who attend and those they have contact with afterward. I cannot recall a President making a more irresponsible and ill thought out decision. This is clear mismanagement of Covid, and I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this, but it's not looking good.

If Trump really cared about his people, he would not be doing this rally, at least not in this way. What Trump does not realize or maybe he just doesn't care, is that he is setting an example for other to follow. Just like the poor ignorant fools that ingested bleach or refuse to wear a mask, others will follow him and pay the price. He has made it clear that rallies are good for his campaign and whatever is good for him is good for the country, a belief held by every tyrant and dictator since Genghis Khan.

Here's a screen shot from someone streaming live of Trumptards spreading coronavirus...

Screenshot_20200620-124142_Periscope.jpg

LOLOL

^^^ just another dumbass Darwin contender.

As I predicted, CNN is offering 24/7 coverage, hoping for a disaster.
This clip is the supporters' take on Covid. Less than one minute. I don't see how they can be so completely blind unless they're living in a total news bubble. Maybe they are.

Freedom is scary.
Idontknow.gif
And full of irony, as well.

I fully support Trump's rally--i think it is an incredible political mistake that may well put the nail in his political coffin..if not his literal one! So many ways it can go wrong.....huge riots....optics we haven't seen since 1968--all to gather a bunch of people who are going to vote for him anyway?

To the Democrats...slow down on the criticism..it is an axiom that one should never interrupt their enemy when he is making a mistake!

Freedom is scary.
Idontknow.gif
And full of irony, as well.

I fully support Trump's rally--i think it is an incredible political mistake that may well put the nail in his political coffin..if not his literal one! So many ways it can go wrong.....huge riots....optics we haven't seen since 1968--all to gather a bunch of people who are going to vote for him anyway?

To the Democrats...slow down on the criticism..it is an axiom that one should never interrupt their enemy when he is making a mistake!
I certainly hope this decision hurts Trump's reelection chances. But I can't support it because it is fellow Americans who are going to get sick, possibly fellow Americans who will be hurt in violence. He never should have held it where he has, when he has.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Maybe the police, with their headsup and no doubt with lots of help from the Secret Service, can keep this thing under control as far as violence, but none of them can do anything about the Germ. This is a super breeding ground of the Virus and it is dangerous to the people who attend and those they have contact with afterward. I cannot recall a President making a more irresponsible and ill thought out decision. This is clear mismanagement of Covid, and I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this, but it's not looking good.

If Trump really cared about his people, he would not be doing this rally, at least not in this way. What Trump does not realize or maybe he just doesn't care, is that he is setting an example for other to follow. Just like the poor ignorant fools that ingested bleach or refuse to wear a mask, others will follow him and pay the price. He has made it clear that rallies are good for his campaign and whatever is good for him is good for the country, a belief held by every tyrant and dictator since Genghis Khan.

Here's a screen shot from someone streaming live of Trumptards spreading coronavirus...

View attachment 352681

Lot of older folks crowded together with no mask. It's amazing how many of these people believe this an act of patriotism and courage.:cuckoo:

Good luck to you and everyone you know.
Thank you............I've been at work for a while no problems...........but most of the jobs are lost for the rest of the year............That is the REAL DEAL...........And we are only one smaller company.......

This country should have NEVER SHUT DOWN.

That's not evidence the masks don't work well. My state was only in its second week of phase 1 of the reopening, when the protests started. Same for most states, on memorial day, i believe. The spike we are seeing is from the reopening. Very predictable. Clearly, if there was actually a connection between specific protests and outbreaks, we would know. Just as we catch other outbreaks from events or at facilities. That arizona spike...what protest?

All the evidence shows the masks make a difference. No, your gut feelings aren't compelling. Mone, either.

You have no evidence that the protests caused a spike. Now, put them inside an arena without masks...and we all know what is going to happen.

So as long as we all wear masks the disease won’t spread at all? I say you are spewing BS. Then why did we lockdown at all.
Unless you have a N95 mask the mask don't mean jack squat.........most are wearing cloth masks......hell at work neck chaffs or whatever are being provided.............they don't stop jack squat.......2 microns is very very small..........they aren't designed to stop that.

Now they do one thing real good........Hold in Sweat real good.........so it's like waterboarding yourself with your own Sweat.............the people who make the rules don't have to do it.......they set rules then go back to their office with no mask and drink coffee.......pat themselves on their back and say what a good job they do.............LOL

Everyone in the field thinks they are idiots..........and we only wear them when their little spies are out.................We Call them Mask Nazi's............True story.

Both Trump Baby Man balloons are flying in Tulsa today. Just waiting for one to be shot.
A woman has been removed from the rally crowd, at request of Trump campaign.

1592681936615.png

She looks like trouble. Wouldn't leave the private "secured" area around the BOK center, despite the police spending several minutes trying to persuade her to move. Campaign staff asked she be removed. Good on them. Don't need that horseshit there right now.

1592682387143.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back