14M lose coverage under GOP health bill: Congress’ analyst

End the Mandate. If that happens, there will be less Americans insured. But it'll be by choice. If the Mandate isn't removed, i'll consider this replacement a huge Republican failure.
Brilliant! Just freakin brilliant!!

I've always said the Mandate was Un-American. If removed, there will be less insured. But it'll be a choice. The CBO number is a bit misleading on that issue.
It won't be a choice for the ones who can't afford insurance when rates skyrocket because then, the insures will only be carrying the sick. It won't be voluntary for those who are turned away for pre existing conditions, and make know mistake about it- the system will not allow for such coverage without a mandate-despite what the lying sack of shits are saying. What is un-American is turning your back on the most vulnerable among us.
:bsflag:just talking points from the left I call :bsflag:

14 million voters won't be happy

Which is why Hillary won!
\
Actually by receiving 3 million more votes, Hillary did win. At least we know who the voters wanted

No, voter turnout in heavily populated areas that usually vote blue, in a very decided election accounts for the extra 3 million. Despite that extra 3 million, Hillary still EPICALLY lost, and lost states that haven't been red for a long long time...to the MOST unpopular candidate since that sort of stat has been measured. It's honestly embarrassing, and instead of having some self awareness to why a clown like trump would ever be elected, the left finds it appropriate to double down, and completely dismiss an entire half of the country as racist bigots.

I know the left was secretly rooting for trump in the primary, but it should have been a wake up call when he won. Left should have said wow, people are actually really fed up, maybe we shouldn't be acting like the new age puritans (obviously with a different bible shoved down people's throats). But I know a lot of republicans who hated trump, and still held their nose to vote for him because they could not allow another 4-8 years of the same intolerance for any idea or person we declare intolerant.

Anyway, what I'm getting at, is the left really shouldn't be touting around this 3 million votes thing anymore, since they so epically dropped the ball, and that just adds insult to injury...and further alienates the people based on reality who saw that election for what it was, an epic loss on the lefts part. I mean you guys have actually managed to turn my girlfriend, who hates and wants nothing to do with politics, into a republican. News flash, bible bashing (whatever your "bible" may be) from a high horse is not a good look, no matter how trendy it seems at the time.
The Donald sure thought the 3 million vote loss was a big deal. he still whines about the non existent 3-5 million illegal votes that cost him the popular vote

And if that's what you got from that post, you are part of the problem my friend. Congrats, you religious zealots gave us our first orange president. So next time you want to complain about Capitan planets evil reverse twin, look in a mirror.

Also by your logic if Hillary won the popular election and should be president, then Obamacare should be repealed based on popularity.

58c803d42c00002000fee46e.jpg

Trump says he is "proud" of GOP health plan. What else can he say. Will he also be "proud" to be a one-term president - if he even lasts that long?

Defunding Planned Parenthood Would Leave Poor And Rural Women Without Care: CBO

Ryan ‘Encouraged’ By Report That Says Millions Would Lose Insurance Under GOP Plan

THE JIG IS UP! 7 Years Of Fraudulent GOP Promises Exposed

Trump: ‘Insurance For Everybody’

REALITY: 24 Million More Uninsured

CBO: Premiums To Skyrocket
if it is so catastrophic to them not to have, stop abortions and get the funding. it was offered to them in that arrangement. Want to go there, let's go. why can't they stop the killing of babies and take their money?
Abortions are legal
not with tax payer money...oops

if it is so catastrophic to them not to have, stop abortions and get the funding. it was offered to them in that arrangement. Want to go there, let's go. why can't they stop the killing of babies and take their money?
Abortions are legal
Correct, and no one uses tax payers money for abortions. If you can document otherwise, lets hear it

Abortions are legal
Correct, and no one uses tax payers money for abortions. If you can document otherwise, lets hear it
well I can planned parenthood, they proved that by them turning down the option for their dough.

[

At what point do you begin to blame the insurance companies? After all they write the policies, they dictate the terms, they set the rates. How is that Fascist?

Prior to the passage of Obama's Fascistcare abomination, George Soros, the owner of the democratic party and SUPREME Fuhrer of the fascist left bought a majority stock position in Blue Cross.

In what was just a coincidence,the part he rules then passed a law dictating that every person must buy the product his investment sells. (a fascist move) What a happy surprise for your Fuhrer.

The insurance companies are nothing but looters working with the fascist democrats to steal anything and everything not nailed down. Do I blame Soros' Blue Cross? Of course I do, along with the corrupt scum funneling funds to them.

14 million voters won't be happy

Which is why Hillary won!
\
Actually by receiving 3 million more votes, Hillary did win. At least we know who the voters wanted

No, voter turnout in heavily populated areas that usually vote blue, in a very decided election accounts for the extra 3 million. Despite that extra 3 million, Hillary still EPICALLY lost, and lost states that haven't been red for a long long time...to the MOST unpopular candidate since that sort of stat has been measured. It's honestly embarrassing, and instead of having some self awareness to why a clown like trump would ever be elected, the left finds it appropriate to double down, and completely dismiss an entire half of the country as racist bigots.

I know the left was secretly rooting for trump in the primary, but it should have been a wake up call when he won. Left should have said wow, people are actually really fed up, maybe we shouldn't be acting like the new age puritans (obviously with a different bible shoved down people's throats). But I know a lot of republicans who hated trump, and still held their nose to vote for him because they could not allow another 4-8 years of the same intolerance for any idea or person we declare intolerant.

Anyway, what I'm getting at, is the left really shouldn't be touting around this 3 million votes thing anymore, since they so epically dropped the ball, and that just adds insult to injury...and further alienates the people based on reality who saw that election for what it was, an epic loss on the lefts part. I mean you guys have actually managed to turn my girlfriend, who hates and wants nothing to do with politics, into a republican. News flash, bible bashing (whatever your "bible" may be) from a high horse is not a good look, no matter how trendy it seems at the time.
The Donald sure thought the 3 million vote loss was a big deal. he still whines about the non existent 3-5 million illegal votes that cost him the popular vote
yep I see him nightly bothered by that as he signs shit into fking law and writes EOs you're right he's in pain.

Need we say any more?

Yes we need to say more, the mandates are removed...in otherwords people who don't want to be insured will drop out by their own decision.
That would destroy the entire health care system
well that is an option on the table let obummer care die.
tell that to the 20 million or so people who now use the ACA
tell them what, it will crash and die? why don't they already know that since it has been advertised for quite some time.

Aetna, humana, blue cross all are telling us that it's dying a slow death, and yet democrats are saying how well it's working? Those aren't small insurance companies making that claim. don't you think?

Abortions are legal
well I can planned parenthood, they proved that by them turning down the option for their dough.
Sorry bub, you are wrong. Planned parenthood does offer abortion services, planned parenthood does not use Federal money for those. Planned parenthood refused to give up their abortion services

I can remember that when you paid for healthcare there were no deductibles. Now we pay for healthcare but can never get to use it because the coxuckers getting free healthcare and the insurance companies have the medical system totally screwed up.

[QU

It's all horseshit and I have documented why. The free market/ health care for profit does not work except for those making the profit. And any one who claims to actually believes Ryan's 3 phases will become reality is either a sucker or a liar

How in the hell do we know if the free market won't work? We haven't had that in a long time. For decades the government has been imposing stupid regulations that have screwed up the free market so we have no idea how good health care can be without government interference, do we?

A stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, will not provide good health care for you. If you think so then you are very naive. The best hope you have for good health care is for the frigging government to let free enterprise provide the best product for you at the lowest possible price. It works for everything else and it will work for health care. We don't need the stupid government telling us how to run our lives. Helath Cate is too important to have the inefficient and corrupt government involved, don't you think?

I can fire a doctor that doesn't do a good job. I can change insurance companies if my provider doesn't provide a good product. However, with government interference my choices evaporate pretty damn quickly, doesn't it?

Both Obamacare and Ryancare keeps the government from you having access to the best health that would be available. When the three Rayancare phases are completed we will see if it is better than Obamacare. I suspect it will be. Anything will be better than Obamacare.

Yes, but you have no right to go see someone to cure you that claims to be a doctor that hasn't gotten a degree from an "accredited licensed medical school."

We don't have, nor will we have a free market as long as there is licensing of doctors, as long as the FDA can put it's seal of approval on what is a cure and what isn't a cure, and as long as "accredited" medical schools are the ones that are given government approval.
What we have now is cronyism.

Folks get arrested and thrown in jail for selling cancer "cures" w/o FDA approval. It is insane the shit the allopathic chemical industry will go through to maintain it's monopoly on health care.

Western Medicine is Rockefeller Medicine – All The Way

We need an end to the AMA!

And apparently the AARP.

Though Trumpcare seems an excellent attempt to get rid of the AARP's members.

Obamacare favored the poor and low income workers. Trumpcare favors the the wealthy and higher income workers.
Only when the nation agrees that access to healthcare should not be determined by one's wealth will the fight end. It's going to happen eventually. It's just a question of when.

Working families making 50-80 K thought they were left behnd by Obamacare, A family of 4 making 50K paid almost 3,400 K for coverage that supposedly paid 70% of the cost of coverage. They knew they got screwed cause non-workers got Medicaid at no cost.

Subsidy Amounts By Income Limits For The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) | Financial Samurai
That's why a non-conservative populist got 200k rustbelt votes to get elected despite losing the popular vote by 3 million or something.

[

At what point do you begin to blame the insurance companies? After all they write the policies, they dictate the terms, they set the rates. How is that Fascist?

Prior to the passage of Obama's Fascistcare abomination, George Soros, the owner of the democratic party and SUPREME Fuhrer of the fascist left bought a majority stock position in Blue Cross.

In what was just a coincidence,the part he rules then passed a law dictating that every person must buy the product his investment sells. (a fascist move) What a happy surprise for your Fuhrer.

The insurance companies are nothing but looters working with the fascist democrats to steal anything and everything not nailed down. Do I blame Soros' Blue Cross? Of course I do, along with the corrupt scum funneling funds to them.
What part of Blue cross did he buy? Each state has their own and seperate blue cross

I can remember that when you paid for healthcare there were no deductibles. Now we pay for healthcare but can never get to use it because the coxuckers getting free healthcare and the insurance companies have the medical system totally screwed up.
I really don't think poor people are the reason for rising deductables.

Abortions are legal
does planned parent hood use federal dollars for their services? yes or no? If it's yes, then they are using tax dollars and why the money is being pulled dumbster dave.

I really don't think poor people are the reason for rising deductables.
it's the old timers with sickness. and all you all are worried about are the poor. shame on you all.

[

What part of Blue cross did he buy? Each state has their own and seperate blue cross

Zaterite?

Anthem, Inc. Common Stock (ANTM)

The real question is "How many poor people will no longer be able to get health insurance under the Trumpcare proposals?"

That is entirely different from "14 million wont be carrying health insurance".
and you have to ask, how many of those 14 million only have the insurance now because someone else is paying for it under obamacare?

How in the hell do we know if the free market won't work? We haven't had that in a long time. For decades the government has been imposing stupid regulations that have screwed up the free market so we have no idea how good health care can be without government interference, do we?

A stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, will not provide good health care for you. If you think so then you are very naive. The best hope you have for good health care is for the frigging government to let free enterprise provide the best product for you at the lowest possible price. It works for everything else and it will work for health care. We don't need the stupid government telling us how to run our lives. Helath Cate is too important to have the inefficient and corrupt government involved, don't you think?

I can fire a doctor that doesn't do a good job. I can change insurance companies if my provider doesn't provide a good product. However, with government interference my choices evaporate pretty damn quickly, doesn't it?

Both Obamacare and Ryancare keeps the government from you having access to the best health that would be available. When the three Rayancare phases are completed we will see if it is better than Obamacare. I suspect it will be. Anything will be better than Obamacare.

Yes, but you have no right to go see someone to cure you that claims to be a doctor that hasn't gotten a degree from an "accredited licensed medical school."

We don't have, nor will we have a free market as long as there is licensing of doctors, as long as the FDA can put it's seal of approval on what is a cure and what isn't a cure, and as long as "accredited" medical schools are the ones that are given government approval.
What we have now is cronyism.

Folks get arrested and thrown in jail for selling cancer "cures" w/o FDA approval. It is insane the shit the allopathic chemical industry will go through to maintain it's monopoly on health care.

Western Medicine is Rockefeller Medicine – All The Way

We need an end to the AMA!

And apparently the AARP.

Though Trumpcare seems an excellent attempt to get rid of the AARP's members.

Obamacare favored the poor and low income workers. Trumpcare favors the the wealthy and higher income workers.
Only when the nation agrees that access to healthcare should not be determined by one's wealth will the fight end. It's going to happen eventually. It's just a question of when.

Working families making 50-80 K thought they were left behnd by Obamacare, A family of 4 making 50K paid almost 3,400 K for coverage that supposedly paid 70% of the cost of coverage. They knew they got screwed cause non-workers got Medicaid at no cost.

Subsidy Amounts By Income Limits For The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) | Financial Samurai
That's why a non-conservative populist got 200k rustbelt votes to get elected despite losing the popular vote by 3 million or something.

and those who got insurance using subsidies don't pay any out of pocket dollars. how fked up is that. our deductables went up, our policy costs went up and then there is the subsidies abusers.

Forum List

Back