14M lose coverage under GOP health bill: Congress’ analyst

[QU

It's all horseshit and I have documented why. The free market/ health care for profit does not work except for those making the profit. And any one who claims to actually believes Ryan's 3 phases will become reality is either a sucker or a liar

How in the hell do we know if the free market won't work? We haven't had that in a long time. For decades the government has been imposing stupid regulations that have screwed up the free market so we have no idea how good health care can be without government interference, do we?

A stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, will not provide good health care for you. If you think so then you are very naive. The best hope you have for good health care is for the frigging government to let free enterprise provide the best product for you at the lowest possible price. It works for everything else and it will work for health care. We don't need the stupid government telling us how to run our lives. Helath Cate is too important to have the inefficient and corrupt government involved, don't you think?

I can fire a doctor that doesn't do a good job. I can change insurance companies if my provider doesn't provide a good product. However, with government interference my choices evaporate pretty damn quickly, doesn't it?

Both Obamacare and Ryancare keeps the government from you having access to the best health that would be available. When the three Rayancare phases are completed we will see if it is better than Obamacare. I suspect it will be. Anything will be better than Obamacare.

Yes, but you have no right to go see someone to cure you that claims to be a doctor that hasn't gotten a degree from an "accredited licensed medical school."

We don't have, nor will we have a free market as long as there is licensing of doctors, as long as the FDA can put it's seal of approval on what is a cure and what isn't a cure, and as long as "accredited" medical schools are the ones that are given government approval.
What we have now is cronyism.

Folks get arrested and thrown in jail for selling cancer "cures" w/o FDA approval. It is insane the shit the allopathic chemical industry will go through to maintain it's monopoly on health care.

Western Medicine is Rockefeller Medicine – All The Way

We need an end to the AMA!

And apparently the AARP.

Though Trumpcare seems an excellent attempt to get rid of the AARP's members.

Obamacare favored the poor and low income workers. Trumpcare favors the the wealthy and higher income workers.
Only when the nation agrees that access to healthcare should not be determined by one's wealth will the fight end. It's going to happen eventually. It's just a question of when.

where did the money come from for the subsidies?

[

The only way to keep premiums down is to insure both the young and the elderly.

Why don't you just be honest about it?

Get yourself a gun and start holding up younger people? You just want to rob them, you said so yourself, so be honest about your intent.

[

Anyone who does not want to buy insurance should be allowed not to... as long as they sign an agreement that if they get sick, they won't go to the ER at the taxpayers expense, and they won't file for disability when they cant work because they did not get preventive care.

And if they pay out of pocket to stay alive after a catastrophic injury or illness they must agree not to file for bankruptcy and screw the creditors

Deal??

Sure, PROVIDED we return to the system where low cost catastrophic coverage is available. My 27 year old son bitterly opposes being forced to have prenatal coverage and yearly mammograms for some reason.

The biggest problem with Fascistcare is that it's fucking stupid, it doesn't scale to the needs of the consumer. A young, healthy adult doesn't need much more than catastrophic coverage.
Do you mean those low cost, bare bones policies that insurers would offer as bait that gave people a false sense of security, that the insurers were allowed to cancel , when someone actually got sick before the ACA??
so who do you supposed pays for the subsidies the poor get? just curious if you're an honest hack or not.
Its cheaper to pay subsidies to people for health insurance coverage, than it is to pay the hospital bills for this who enter without insurance.

[

Anyone who does not want to buy insurance should be allowed not to... as long as they sign an agreement that if they get sick, they won't go to the ER at the taxpayers expense, and they won't file for disability when they cant work because they did not get preventive care.

And if they pay out of pocket to stay alive after a catastrophic injury or illness they must agree not to file for bankruptcy and screw the creditors

Deal??

Sure, PROVIDED we return to the system where low cost catastrophic coverage is available. My 27 year old son bitterly opposes being forced to have prenatal coverage and yearly mammograms for some reason.

The biggest problem with Fascistcare is that it's fucking stupid, it doesn't scale to the needs of the consumer. A young, healthy adult doesn't need much more than catastrophic coverage.
Do you mean those low cost, bare bones policies that insurers would offer as bait that gave people a false sense of security, that the insurers were allowed to cancel , when someone actually got sick before the ACA??
so who do you supposed pays for the subsidies the poor get? just curious if you're an honest hack or not.
Its cheaper to pay subsidies to people for health insurance coverage, than it is to pay the hospital bills for this who enter without insurance.
let's see those stats.

14 million voters won't be happy

Which is why Hillary won!
\
Actually by receiving 3 million more votes, Hillary did win. At least we know who the voters wanted

No, voter turnout in heavily populated areas that usually vote blue, in a very decided election accounts for the extra 3 million. Despite that extra 3 million, Hillary still EPICALLY lost, and lost states that haven't been red for a long long time...to the MOST unpopular candidate since that sort of stat has been measured. It's honestly embarrassing, and instead of having some self awareness to why a clown like trump would ever be elected, the left finds it appropriate to double down, and completely dismiss an entire half of the country as racist bigots.

I know the left was secretly rooting for trump in the primary, but it should have been a wake up call when he won. Left should have said wow, people are actually really fed up, maybe we shouldn't be acting like the new age puritans (obviously with a different bible shoved down people's throats). But I know a lot of republicans who hated trump, and still held their nose to vote for him because they could not allow another 4-8 years of the same intolerance for any idea or person we declare intolerant.

Anyway, what I'm getting at, is the left really shouldn't be touting around this 3 million votes thing anymore, since they so epically dropped the ball, and that just adds insult to injury...and further alienates the people based on reality who saw that election for what it was, an epic loss on the lefts part. I mean you guys have actually managed to turn my girlfriend, who hates and wants nothing to do with politics, into a republican. News flash, bible bashing (whatever your "bible" may be) from a high horse is not a good look, no matter how trendy it seems at the time.
The Donald sure thought the 3 million vote loss was a big deal. he still whines about the non existent 3-5 million illegal votes that cost him the popular vote

And if that's what you got from that post, you are part of the problem my friend. Congrats, you zealots gave

[

Didn't ruin it before.

Yeah, but George Soros hadn't bought a majority holding in Blue Cross at that time. People need to be forced to buy health coverage, or Der Fuhrer could lose millions.
Are you going to pay for those who enter a hospital without health insurance, Homer?
whose money is used for the subsidies in obummercare today?
Its cheaper to subsidize health insurance than it is to pay hospital bills for those without insurance

[

Deal??

let's see those stats.
Plus with health insurance you have a far healthier population, which also saves us money

[

Didn't ruin it before.

Yeah, but George Soros hadn't bought a majority holding in Blue Cross at that time. People need to be forced to buy health coverage, or Der Fuhrer could lose millions.
Are you going to pay for those who enter a hospital without health insurance, Homer?

Prior to Fascistcare, we had a more affordable and functional health care system - simple fact. Yes, we all pay for the illegals and other uninsured with higher costs, but again costs have risen far higher under Obama's fascistcare, so the problem is exasperated.

I get it, you want others to pay for your coverage, but others might have better things to do with their money; such as paying their mortgage or feeding their children.

[Q

I don't agree. The main purpose of Obama's fascistcare was to provide a guaranteed income stream to well connected looters. Why do you think Blue Cross and Kaiser pushed so hard to get it through?

To me the Obamacare subsidies were a backdoor way for slave reparations. A way to give Blacks the same entitlement to health insurance as the mostly more White paying customers earned and the Whites paid for it.
what's funny is you and I have a deductible we must pay for before we even get to use our insurance. The subsidies paid out to the poor offer them no out of pocket expenses. What the fk is wrong with that? so we pay ours and theirs, that's what. when the fk are americans who actually care about the country start telling these freeloaders that enough is enough? I'm just saying, put their sorry asses to work for pete sake.

\
Actually by receiving 3 million more votes, Hillary did win. At least we know who the voters wanted

No, voter turnout in heavily populated areas that usually vote blue, in a very decided election accounts for the extra 3 million. Despite that extra 3 million, Hillary still EPICALLY lost, and lost states that haven't been red for a long long time...to the MOST unpopular candidate since that sort of stat has been measured. It's honestly embarrassing, and instead of having some self awareness to why a clown like trump would ever be elected, the left finds it appropriate to double down, and completely dismiss an entire half of the country as racist bigots.

I know the left was secretly rooting for trump in the primary, but it should have been a wake up call when he won. Left should have said wow, people are actually really fed up, maybe we shouldn't be acting like the new age puritans (obviously with a different bible shoved down people's throats). But I know a lot of republicans who hated trump, and still held their nose to vote for him because they could not allow another 4-8 years of the same intolerance for any idea or person we declare intolerant.

Anyway, what I'm getting at, is the left really shouldn't be touting around this 3 million votes thing anymore, since they so epically dropped the ball, and that just adds insult to injury...and further alienates the people based on reality who saw that election for what it was, an epic loss on the lefts part. I mean you guys have actually managed to turn my girlfriend, who hates and wants nothing to do with politics, into a republican. News flash, bible bashing (whatever your "bible" may be) from a high horse is not a good look, no matter how trendy it seems at the time.
The Donald sure thought the 3 million vote loss was a big deal. he still whines about the non existent 3-5 million illegal votes that cost him the popular vote

And if that's what you got from that post, you are part of the problem my friend. Congrats, you religious zealots gave us our first orange president. So next time you want to complain about Capitan planets evil reverse twin, look in a mirror.

Also by your logic if Hillary won the popular election and should be president, then Obamacare should be repealed based on popularity.

[
Its cheaper to subsidize health insurance than it is to pay hospital bills for those without insurance

Then why did fascistcare so greatly increase costs across the board?

The only ones who profit under fascistcare are well connected looters.

let's see those stats.
Plus with health insurance you have a far healthier population, which also saves us money
no it doesn't, that's rhetoric spewed by some fool. Cancer is fking cancer. It is the disease that bleeds our country. so stop with the pretendland political shit thank you very much.

\

And if that's what you got from that post, you are part of the problem my friend. Congrats, you religious zealots gave us our first orange president. So next time you want to complain about Capitan planets evil reverse twin, look in a mirror.

Also by your logic if Hillary won the popular election and should be president, then Obamacare should be repealed based on popularity.

[

Didn't ruin it before.

Prior to Fascistcare, we had a more affordable and functional health care system - simple fact. Yes, we all pay for the illegals and other uninsured with higher costs, but again costs have risen far higher under Obama's fascistcare, so the problem is exasperated.

I get it, you want others to pay for your coverage, but others might have better things to do with their money; such as paying their mortgage or feeding their children.
At what point do you begin to blame the insurance companies? After all they write the policies, they dictate the terms, they set the rates. How is that Fascist?

let's see those stats.
no it doesn't, that's rhetoric spewed by some fool. Cancer is fking cancer. It is the disease that bleeds our country. so stop with the pretendland political shit thank you very much.
everyone dies from cancer?

58c803d42c00002000fee46e.jpg

Trump says he is "proud" of GOP health plan. What else can he say. Will he also be "proud" to be a one-term president - if he even lasts that long?

Defunding Planned Parenthood Would Leave Poor And Rural Women Without Care: CBO

Ryan ‘Encouraged’ By Report That Says Millions Would Lose Insurance Under GOP Plan

THE JIG IS UP! 7 Years Of Fraudulent GOP Promises Exposed

Trump: ‘Insurance For Everybody’

REALITY: 24 Million More Uninsured

CBO: Premiums To Skyrocket
if it is so catastrophic to them not to have, stop abortions and get the funding. it was offered to them in that arrangement. Want to go there, let's go. why can't they stop the killing of babies and take their money?

[

Didn't ruin it before.

At what point do you begin to blame the insurance companies? After all they write the policies, they dictate the terms, they set the rates. How is that Fascist?
they did all that based on requirements of the rascistcare written. derp

if it is so catastrophic to them not to have, stop abortions and get the funding. it was offered to them in that arrangement. Want to go there, let's go. why can't they stop the killing of babies and take their money?
Abortions are legal

Forum List

Back