157 IRS Whitehouse visits scandal.......More like 11 visits

Bottom line: Where is the PROOF of a White House / IRS conspiracy?

That's why we're conducting hearings and going through an investigation....to find these answers.

Why are you afraid of the truth?

pic_cartoon_053113_new_A.jpg

That's why we're conducting hearings and going through an investigation....to find these answers.

I'm not afraid of the truth. I'm concerned about all the wingnut lies before the truth is known. Wingnut kangaroo courts ain't funny.

I'm not afraid of the truth. I'm concerned about all the wingnut lies before the truth is known. Wingnut kangaroo courts ain't funny.

Bullcrap. If you were concerned about lies you wouldn't support Obama.

I don't know which is better,

when one of these stories blows up in the rightwing propaganda machine's face,

or when afterwards, STILL, the inmates won't accept the truth.

How pathetic a person do you have to be to deny irrefutable fact?

Let me see if i understand you correctly,

You guys have to lie about this while being completely in denial of the half a dozen or more scandals this administration is currently in, and we are the pathetic people denying irrefutable fact?

Please, stop projecting your weaknesses onto others and wake up.

We're not lying, you are. Give it up. Salvage an ounce of class and dignity.

As is usual in Washington, it is the cover-up that will sink someone. More popcorn please.

You know if you simpletons had even a minimal portion of common sense you might have realized that the very idea of 157 visits was absurd.

Did that absurdity honestly never occur to you? Is every one of you really that far gone?

It's obvious that Democrats respect the Constitution and rule of law more than righties.

Why exactly doesn't the corruption and scandals of this administration bother you?

Let me answer that question by posing another:

Why don't obvious partisan witch-hunts punctuated by wolf-crying and hyperbole not bother you?

Why exactly doesn't the corruption and scandals of this administration bother you?

Let me answer that question by posing another:

Why don't obvious partisan witch-hunts punctuated by wolf-crying and hyperbole not bother you?

The fact that there isn't one. The fact that conservative groups and candidates have been targetted by multiple agencies of the government which has been admitted.

How many scandals does this administration need to be involved in before you admit that they are corrupt?

So when Shulman was asked about this at the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing why didn't he say that instead of giving a smart ass remark about the Easter Egg hunt? First it was 118 visits now 157 and now a link claiming only 11 visits so he just forgot it was 11 visits not 118 or 157.

So when Shulman was asked about this at the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing why didn't he say that instead of giving a smart ass remark about the Easter Egg hunt? .

Probably has something to do with going to jail for perjury.

Forum List

Back