160 million people voted, 27 million watched Biden’s speech. Half of Trump’s first speech

85 million people voted for this guy, but only 27 million watched his awful State of the Union address on Wednesday?

Seems weird.

Nobody Cares.jpg

85 million people voted for this guy, but only 27 million watched his awful State of the Union address on Wednesday?

Seems weird.

I watched all of Trump SOTU addresses. Why? Because like a car accident, it's hard to look away. You never know what stupid shit he was going to say. Inept, incompetent, corrupt, bigoted...you know..a moron! :)
Biden? Boring. Talking about policies, the direction of the county, justice...meh. Displaying all that competence and compassion. I can hear him talk about that stuff any day of the week.
I'll read about it the next morning.
Everything you just attributed to President Trump was Jo Biden hands down

Seems weird.

View attachment 485779
no one cares until jo's policies start affecting their paychecks and wallets.

Joe is not my president and so I refuse to watch him...

Oh, I thought you were an American citizen. I guess not. Hard to keep track of all the people we have here from other countries.

Biden is not an American citizen, he's a traitor loyal to China, Iran and Mexico. First thing Biden did was open the gates and allow 100's of thousands of Covid infected illegals to pour in. Now they are busy raping and killing Americans.

I get that you dislike Biden. I am not a big fan of the man either.

But when you say he is not your president, you are saying you are not a US citizen. He is the elected President of the United States of America. If you are an American, he is your president. Denying that is no more accurate than those fruitcakes who screamed "Not MY President!!" in 2016.

Oh, I thought you were an American citizen. I guess not. Hard to keep track of all the people we have here from other countries.

Biden is not an American citizen, he's a traitor loyal to China, Iran and Mexico. First thing Biden did was open the gates and allow 100's of thousands of Covid infected illegals to pour in. Now they are busy raping and killing Americans.

But when you say he is not your president, you are saying you are not a US citizen. He is the elected President of the United States of America. If you are an American, he is your president. Denying that is no more accurate than those fruitcakes who screamed "Not MY President!!" in 2016.

Biden wasn't elected it was a sham election rigged and ballot box stuffed by Dems in the dead of night. He's illegitimate and a China/illegal sell out. I'm a true American, Biden is a poser. And before you go running your mouth further Dems spent 4 years denying Trump was the president so shut it.

Biden wasn't elected it was a sham election rigged and ballot box stuffed by Dems in the dead of night. He's illegitimate and a China/illegal sell out. I'm a true American, Biden is a poser. And before you go running your mouth further Dems spent 4 years denying Trump was the president so shut it.

Anybody with a Trump avatar is unable to process reality because you are all in a cult.

Anybody with a Trump avatar is unable to process reality because you are all in a cult.

Your projection is a fine wine we savor it.

Seems weird.

It's not weird, it's how much Trump was despised. He turned people out to vote for and even more so against him.

Seems weird.

Black people can't figure out how to change the channel.....or get proper I.D.

Seems weird.

I heard he gave a fantastic speech. That you're still bitching about it 2-3 days later lets me know that he is on the right track.

Anything that makes blob supporters upset is a good thing.

Hey, I never said they didn't deny Trump was their president. And I told them the same thing I am telling you.

Sorry too many opportunities to ballot stuff with never seen before covid election rule changes...massive mail out ballots...ballots brought in from street side drop boxes...drop boxes?...are you kidding me?...

The states sent out millions of ballots and more were returned than at anytime in history....but we had a record low national disqualification count...

In other words the rules were very loose without signature checks and address verification in many cases...GOP poll watchers were mistreated and blocked from view while ballot counting took place....

I have always said if Joe wanted to prove he actually won he could call for an audit and recount like what is happening in AZ....

I'm an American....I've been in combat for this nation but I don't have to recognize a man that won under those ridiculous conditions....

Last edited:

Seems weird.

Um, cuz Covid, er, or something

I think it shows, among other things, how desperate people were to get Trump out of office.

Certainly the ruling class did. The poor and the middle class, not so much.

Seems weird.

SO FUCKING WHAT????? RATINGS DON'T FUCKING MATTER!!!

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT IS THAT BIDEN IS NOT DONALD TRUMP. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. TRUMP IS OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.
Ooh, are you hollering.

Politics are supposed to be boring. No one has to wonder what a good president is going to say. Trump had good ratings for two reasons. Adoring followers and democrats who want to see what he is going vandalize next.

No one ever watched Obama?

What are your core principles?

Biden is like watching a tight rope walker. You never know if he is going to say NAZI FAGS or maybe refer to THE THING.

He is a dopey old doddering asshat.

Seems weird.

That is a great fact to add to the list of anomalies.

Forum List

Back