17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Have to look at it this way........assholes like this kid didn't have long to live anyway. When you have this mentality, you end up getting your face shot off in the hood before 20 anyways............

So lets call a spade a spade...........

What should happen is......this vid should be plastered all over social media so the savages can see for themselves that indeed, the BLACK LIVES MATTER signs gonna keep getting bigger and bigger so long as the savages keep pulling bonehead moves.:2up::bye1::bye1:

Should I tell this dumbass that the guy was white or let him continue in ignorance?[/QUOT

Black or white......no matter. Of course, anybody with half a brain is gonna figure this was a black guy......at least if you hail from Realville. A savage is a pos be them black or white.:coffee:

Being executed laying on the ground is murder. Doesn't matter if the boy was black or white.

Weird how the camera went out seconds before the execution.
It went out because the kid BROKE it and they have video of him ATTACKING the cop it was included in this OP link video. Do you guys even watch stuff?

The cop was so wrong. He is a killer and nothing more. A child killer.
I feel safer with him on the streets and the thug 6 feet in the ground.

Should I tell this dumbass that the guy was white or let him continue in ignorance?[/QUOT

Black or white......no matter. Of course, anybody with half a brain is gonna figure this was a black guy......at least if you hail from Realville. A savage is a pos be them black or white.:coffee:

Being executed laying on the ground is murder. Doesn't matter if the boy was black or white.

Weird how the camera went out seconds before the execution.
It went out because the kid BROKE it and they have video of him ATTACKING the cop it was included in this OP link video. Do you guys even watch stuff?

The cop was so wrong. He is a killer and nothing more. A child killer.
I feel safer with him on the streets and the thug 6 feet in the ground.

Good, I'll be ignoring you from now on, as I think you are a disgusting human being. Have a nice life!

When watching the video earlier today only one thought ran through my mind about the kid's interaction with the police officer: shut up and tell it to the judge.

Yeah, tell that to a 17-year-old boy. He was a child.

Yep, a child. That's how it struck me too. I couldn't decide if he was high on something or simply a spoiled brat that was used to wrapping his parents around his finger but was sadly mistaken thinking it also worked that way in the outside world.

When watching the video earlier today only one thought ran through my mind about the kid's interaction with the police officer: shut up and tell it to the judge.

Well....then children shouldn't be out driving alone at. night.

17 a "child"? Ha. Sure.

Yep, a child. That's how it struck me too. I couldn't decide if he was high on something or simply a spoiled brat that was used to wrapping his parents around his finger but was sadly mistaken thinking it also worked that way in the outside world.

That could have been any one of our boys. The boy was cooperating and calm until the officer kicked his cellphone and tased him. Like a typical 17-year-old boy full of boyhood pride. Instead of de-escalating the situation and remaining calm, the cop himself acted like a complete asshole! These cops are OUT of control!

The boy asks to see the cop's badge number, which he CAN do. The police are not the KINGS of us. A person has the right to ask for the officer's badge number, and the cop should give it. This stuff is happening WAY too often.

The boy may have been argumentative but he was certainly NOT threatening or dangerous. This cop has anger issues, obviously. I hope he lives with SUCH guilt for taking this boy's life. He not only took the boy's life but he destroyed a family.
Wrong. Police do not need to respond to requests for their badge number as this is merely an intimidation tactic and an attempt to delay compliance with police instructions. The officer's badge number will be written on the police report.

But I hope you demand repeatedly to have a cop's badge number in lieu of obeying commands because then you can find out personally what effect a taser has on the human nervous system.

I couldn't even finish watching this video, as I have a son only a few years older. I cannot sit and watch that happen to that boy.
Thanks for admitting you didn't even watch the whole video. Now let's get back to the part where you claim the video doesn't show the officer being attacked, even though you didn't watch it.

I watched the entire video. After 2 minutes and 24 seconds, you can't see anything else. At THAT point in the video, the boy is STILL on the ground.
So are you lying now or were you lying where I quoted you saying you didn't bother to watch it all?

When did you lie?

BTW it's at 2:15, you can clearly see that kid jumping at the officer. I don't know how /anyone/ could miss it frankly.

My kids 16, if he did that shit, and the cop didn't shoot him, I'd beat his fucking ass in the jail cell, and nod when the judge threw his ass in jail. Back talking an officer is bad enough, but you don't attack a cop; period.

The difference is, my kid knows that shit, he knows I'd beat his ass for it and he knows he'd get his ass beat or shot by a cop too. He's not an idiot, that's the difference. You think your rights are being abridged, then you take it to a judge, don't try to handle it like we're in the wild west. Get arrested, and talk to the judge, that simple.

Can't get a job on the Police force due to a felony conviction? Angry about just about everything in the Country you are lucky enough to reside in? Angry idiotic rant from a foreign anti-American site? About 133 (thugs?) Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in 2014 protecting your right to criticize the justice system of the greatest Country in the world.

Last edited:
BTW it's at 2:15, you can clearly see that kid jumping at the officer. I don't know how /anyone/ could miss it frankly.

My kids 16, if he did that shit, and the cop didn't shoot him, I'd beat his fucking ass in the jail cell, and nod when the judge threw his ass in jail. Back talking an officer is bad enough, but you don't attack a cop; period.

The difference is, my kid knows that shit, he knows I'd beat his ass for it and he knows he'd get his ass beat or shot by a cop too. He's not an idiot, that's the difference. You think your rights are being abridged, then you take it to a judge, don't try to handle it like we're in the wild west. Get arrested, and talk to the judge, that simple.

THAT was when he was tazed! Good grief!!!

So . . . you BEAT your children? You'd be fine if your child talked back and was shot? Sick fucker.

Well....then children shouldn't be out driving alone at. night.

17 a "child"? Ha. Sure.

Can he vote? No. Can he drink? No. Can he smoke cigarettes? No. Is he an experienced adult? No. He's a kid who had been on this earth for a grand total of 17 years.

Can't get a job on the Police force due to a felony conviction? Angry about just about everything in the Country you are lucky enough to reside in? Angry idiotic rant from a foreign anti-American site? About 133 (thugs?) Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in 2014 protecting your right to criticize the justice system of the greatest Country in the world.

He was a TERRIBLE cop. He has to live with it though, and he will suffer, I'm sure.

So . . . you BEAT your children? You'd be fine if your child talked back and was shot? Sick fucker.

If they start attacking people, yes.

If you watched, the boy didn't do anything and was on the ground until the cop walked over and violently kicked the cellphone out of the boy's hand. That is when the boy reacted because teen boys have PRIDE. And when they feel like their pride has been injured, they react. That is just PSYCHOLOGY.

This cop was awful. Instead of acting like a MAN, he acted the same as the boy. He copped an attitude as SOON as he approached the boy and the boy mentioned his lights. This boy was basically killed for flashing his lights at an officer. SOMETHING is wrong. These cops need to be trained MUCH better to be able to handle these situations without killing innocent citizens. THEY are the experts and the professionals in this instance. They are supposed to set the tone.

The whole thing is that why the cop pulled him over was a lie. He asked the cop for ID and he refused. Then a unknown person to the kid orders him out the car, he complies. Orders him on the ground, he complies.

Then for some unknown reason this "cop" who refused to ID himself and said he was ok with being recorded KICKED THE PHONE. That's when the kid said Hey! And now this stranger in an unmarked car tasered him up close again, while on the ground complying.

The kid flipped, that's my favorite, hurt someone and claim their reaction to the pain is "non compliance". And the kid was shot not once...but 4...

just kidding....7 times and the crime was flashing his lights at a car who's lights were blinding drivers. Which the cop denied, then admitted.

The whole thing is that why the cop pulled him over was a lie. He asked the cop for ID and he refused. Then a unknown person to the kid orders him out the car, he complies. Orders him on the ground, he complies.

Then for some unknown reason this "cop" who refused to ID himself and said he was ok with being recorded KICKED THE PHONE. That's when the kid said Hey! And now this stranger in an unmarked car tasered him up close again, while on the ground complying.

The kid flipped, that's my favorite, hurt someone and claim their reaction to the pain is "non compliance". And the kid was shot not once...but 4...

just kidding....7 times and the crime was flashing his lights at a car who's lights were blinding drivers. Which the cop denied, then admitted.

I completely agree with that assessment. The police are supposed to be the professionals in this type of situation, NOT the 17-year-old child. The officer escalated the situation. He was angry because his authority had been challenged, and he reacted like a child himself. Inexcusable, IMO.

Last time I checked a 17 year old "boy" can easily kill a grown man. The cop was attacked and the LEGAL mandatory investigation into the shooting found NO GROUNDS for charges. Unless you can cite for me evidence of a conspiracy then you haven't a leg to stand on in your ignorant rant. Or are you insisting that from a single video, with no witness testimony no watching the other video no access to the resources of the entire police force and DA's office your supposed judgement is better then the LOCAL DA?

If you watched, the boy didn't do anything and was on the ground until the cop walked over and violently kicked the cellphone out of the boy's hand. That is when the boy reacted because teen boys have PRIDE. And when they feel like their pride has been injured, they react. That is just PSYCHOLOGY.

This cop was awful. Instead of acting like a MAN, he acted the same as the boy. He copped an attitude as SOON as he approached the boy and the boy mentioned his lights. This boy was basically killed for flashing his lights at an officer. SOMETHING is wrong. These cops need to be trained MUCH better to be able to handle these situations without killing innocent citizens. THEY are the experts and the professionals in this instance. They are supposed to set the tone.
His PSYCHOLOGY came into play when he refused several times to produce his license. This didn't start with a cellphone.

Forum List

Back