2,000 Mules was a Fraud

The Marxist atheist left which steals elections and seeks the ruination of men's souls can in no way be described as the good guys.

Everyone knows that real men grab them by the pussy.

‘The conservative media company behind the book and film “2,000 Mules,” which alleged a widespread conspiracy by Democrats to steal the 2020 election and was embraced by former president Donald Trump, has issued an apology and said it would halt distribution of the film and remove both the film and book from its platforms.

In a statement posted to their website, Salem Media Group, Inc. apologized specifically to Mark Andrews, a voter from Georgia falsely depicted illegally voting in “2,000 Mules.”’

Conservatives will continue to spread the lie regardless of the truth.

I fucking love this....

From the piece...

Salem Media Group said in the statement that it has “removed the film from Salem’s platforms, and there will be no future distribution of the film or the book by Salem.”

NPR reported that the settlement was for a “significant” amount.
The cultists will still call the news fake and movie real.

All this right-wing garbage on election fraud is all based lies and deceit. The right-wing election fraud conspiracy lie is nothing more than their attempts to undermine the vote so they both discredit the opposition and elections in general.

Do you lazy fucks ever scroll down just a bit before creating your endless dupes?

So....your theory is that Mark Z spent four hundred million plus of his own money to "get out the vote" with no intention of impacting the outcome of the election. He paid for thousands of "volunteer" poll workers in exclusively minority and Democrat strongholds, just because he wanted to maximize "democracy."

Run with it. Makes perfect sense to me. He is such a Great American.

‘The conservative media company behind the book and film “2,000 Mules,” which alleged a widespread conspiracy by Democrats to steal the 2020 election and was embraced by former president Donald Trump, has issued an apology and said it would halt distribution of the film and remove both the film and book from its platforms.

In a statement posted to their website, Salem Media Group, Inc. apologized specifically to Mark Andrews, a voter from Georgia falsely depicted illegally voting in “2,000 Mules.”’

Conservatives will continue to spread the lie regardless of the truth.

They knew that the lawsuit would cost them big time.

So....your theory is that Mark Z spent four hundred million plus of his own money to "get out the vote" with no intention of impacting the outcome of the election. He paid for thousands of "volunteer" poll workers in exclusively minority and Democrat strongholds, just because he wanted to maximize "democracy."

Makes sense to me too.

Thanks for agreeing.

Did you hear that 2000 mules was pulled and the producer has apologized?

Conservatives think they can misrepresent any video and nobody will know the better.

2000 mules claims a man dropping of ballots for family members is committing a crime

Rudy G claims two poll workers passing a tube of mints are passing a thumb drive full of fake votes

My Pillow Guy claims he has proof that Dominion software is switching votes

When taken to court to prove their claims…..they pay Bigly

That is the way our political system has always worked

2000 mules showed proof of cheating in the election. Video camera footage, cell phone tracking, all showing Dem operatives ballot stuffing over and over.
You didn't pick up the producers' renunciation?

Strange. I suppose your ego is invested.

Only dim-witted wingnuts ever believed that widespread election fraud lie to begin with. The election fraud lie was aimed at Trumpists because they are sheep at heart, and beleive any conspiracy theory nonsense thrown their way.

Last edited:
Do you lazy fucks ever scroll down just a bit before creating your endless dupes?

Perpetual laziness on their part.

Pretty funny shit.

Taylor...Planet of the Apes...A world where the inferior rule over the superior. There has to be an answer.
LeastIhabsConstitution.jpg

I know smart men from idiots. And that comes from race, ethnic and gender. Whoever taught me in life I respect. Whoever made things look simpler in life, I respect. For anything from education to work. Your way is that of pure politics for your own way of living. When major northern cities and others went Democrat in the 1950's, they stayed that way and became massively corrupted. Elections became corrupted within them. The art of stealing elections was perfected as no one can question those who were denied in the past. So, if we talk religion. You can take Al Sharpton as your leader. I take a nun from the 1960's as mine in that comparison.

Forum List

Back