2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters
Which news channel are you all watching tonight? I'm watching MSNBC of course.

I watch CNN of course. They have the Leftytoon room loaded with the live push button folks. After that I like to tune in to watch the MSNBC pundits do the the circle jerk ahh yeah that it's right there I like to get my shit pushed in folks who would say Obama won even if he got caught with a live boy right on stage.

The reality is anyone with a brain already knows who they are voting for unless they are a retard.
doubt many people votes were changed last night.

I recorded the post debate analysis on MSNBC. Just so you know, they may be making a little hay about the binder full of womem comment Romndy made.. :lol:
both fox and msnbc sadly were very biased in their outlook after election. very predictable.

I watch CNN of course. They have the Leftytoon room loaded with the live push button folks. After that I like to tune in to watch the MSNBC pundits do the the circle jerk ahh yeah that it's right there I like to get my shit pushed in folks who would say Obama won even if he got caught with a live boy right on stage.

The reality is anyone with a brain already knows who they are voting for unless they are a retard.

So what was the consensus of the focus group on CNN? Do they show you percentages of their opinion on who won, for example?

So what was the consensus of the focus group on CNN? Do they show you percentages of their opinion on who won, for example?
cnn was very varied. they had obama winning the debate 46 % to 39 ^. He won on who was more likeable and in touch as well but romney was seen as better leader 49% to 46% and better on the ecnomey by 64% to 34%.

so by those numbers doubt debate changed much as it so varied.

Being liked isn't going to help us out of this mess. Someone knowledgeable is what we want.
that is true and i still think romney is front runner. i think a lot of the american people like president but think romney will do a better job

think romney will win the election but president will give his best to the end.

He lied. He claimed he denounced it as a terrorist attack the next day. He didn't. He was on the view the following week and at the UN blaming a spontaneous riot that occured because of a youtube video no one has seen. He was asked on the view about whether it was a terror attack and he refused to say one way or another because "we didn't have enough information yet"

funny...they just showed the video from the rose garden the day after...

his words, exactly "no act of terror" will go unpunished and "we will get to the bottom of this".

sorry charlie...

Carol Crowley corrected her misque and know you look like an idiot of infinite proportions.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

hey, psycho 'tard...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nu6VZ9DeVc]President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

Being liked isn't going to help us out of this mess. Someone knowledgeable is what we want.

That isn't all there is to him, you just don't want to hear anything else because of your hatred for the man. Grow up.

his words, exactly "no act of terror" will go unpunished and "we will get to the bottom of this".

sorry charlie...

Carol Crowley corrected her misque and know you look like an idiot of infinite proportions.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

hey, psycho 'tard...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nu6VZ9DeVc]President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

I'm tellin ya..

He didn't lie, you pathetic douche. He passed on the best intelligence he had at the time. He left open the fact that right wing theocrats used a terrorist attack. He didn't give a rat fuck. He said the scumbags would be pwned. XXXXXXX

Why was the Republicans and Bush such fags about this?

He lied. He claimed he denounced it as a terrorist attack the next day. He didn't. He was on the view the following week and at the UN blaming a spontaneous riot that occured because of a youtube video no one has seen. He was asked on the view about whether it was a terror attack and he refused to say one way or another because "we didn't have enough information yet"

sorry charlie...
Did avatar admit that Mitten lied about this? No? I swear, the two of them (mitten and avatar) give Mormons a bad name. Such liars!

That isn't all there is to him, you just don't want to hear anything else because of your hatred for the man. Grow up.
it can get pretty partisan. i just wish one thing was that president had defended his record more in first debate and explain his plan for next four years.

still at least he showed up last night and he still fighting to remain in the game.

hey, psycho 'tard...

I'm tellin ya..
Personally agree that it stupid saying he did not called this act of terror. even if he did not use it in full coxtext you can tell he meant it in relation to the libyra issue.

i think romney would have been more effetive in going down the road of why their was different lines coming out of state department over last two weeks rather then wording president used on the day after attack.

still president going to get this question again next week and it will be longer discussion on it so he be better ready to explain the details of what happened as romney will still be going on this.

Personally agree that it stupid saying he did not called this act of terror. even if he did not use it in full coxtext you can tell he meant it in relation to the libyra issue.

i think romney would have been more effetive in going down the road of why their was different lines coming out of state department over last two weeks rather then wording president used on the day after attack.

still president going to get this question again next week and it will be longer discussion on it so he be better ready to explain the details of what happened as romney will still be going on this.

i actually wondered why they allowed it to be brought up for the third time at a debate, particularly when it will come up during the next debate, as you said. but romney botched it so badly, i'm not sure he can use it again.

if romney addressed it as you said, the president would have just said that info came in as it came in.

sorry charlie...

Obama did not say it was a terrorist act the day after. He barely utter the word terror when he said "no act of terror will go unpunished." Obama did not say he knew the reason for the attack. Also Obama's press secretary said it was a protest in reaction to a anti-muslim video & not a terrorist attack. He said we have no information to suggest it was a pre-planned terrorist attack.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nds0u7WVoE"]President Obama's Press Secretary Benghazi[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm tellin ya..

i actually wondered why they allowed it to be brought up for the third time at a debate, particularly when it will come up during the next debate, as you said. but romney botched it so badly, i'm not sure he can use it again.

if romney addressed it as you said, the president would have just said that info came in as it came in.
true but it would have been tougher to answer as rice kept on saying that video may of played a part in early days.

i think romney can still use it but he going to have to be better at going at president on it then he was last night. he got advantage in next debate as he have more time to go into detail on it as whole debate focused on overseas matters.

sorry charlie...

Obama did not say it was a terrorist act the day after. He barely utter the word terror when he said "no act of terror" will go unpunished. Obama did not say he knew the reason for the attack. Also Obama's press secretary said it was a protest over the anti-muslim video & not a terrorist attack.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nds0u7WVoE"]President Obama's Press Secretary Benghazi[/ame]
and that what give romney chance to go on attack in next week debate. it be longer time he get to question the president so president need to be ready spend lot of time talking about it

romney did make a mess up asking it last though.

Forum List

Back