I predict its WAY to fucking early to predict anything for 2016
Not really.

We don't even know who is going to be alive in 2016. And 18 months is a political eternity, assuming that everyone is alive to slug it out.

Its guesswork. There's not enough data yet to make useful protections.

Yes, there is. 232 polls already, well over 840 matchups. Report coming out on the 5th or 6th.

Not really.

We don't even know who is going to be alive in 2016. And 18 months is a political eternity, assuming that everyone is alive to slug it out.

At about this stage in the 2008 cycle the pundits were certain Hillary would be matched up against either Giuliani or McCain but both Republicans would beat her by a comfortable margin.
Lots can happen between now and then and most voters dont start paying attention until at leaast the primaries.

Not really.

Yes, there is. 232 polls already, well over 840 matchups. Report coming out on the 5th or 6th.
Nobody but gay Germans give a shit.

Not really.

At about this stage in the 2008 cycle the pundits were certain Hillary would be matched up against either Giuliani or McCain but both Republicans would beat her by a comfortable margin.
Lots can happen between now and then and most voters dont start paying attention until at leaast the primaries.

No. Pundits means nothing and the polling said otherwise. You lied.

SurveyUSA Blog Archive Electoral Math as of 03 06 08 Clinton 276 McCain 262

Clinton McCain 2008 SUSA 50.png

SUSA, probably the most neutral pollster out there, the one that absolutely nailed the margins in Ohio in both 2008 and 2012. Now, what was that again about the GOP beating Hillary in 2008?

SUSA, the same pollster who was the first to point out that Obama was likely to take the nomination from Clinton in 2008.

Damn, it must really suck to be you, so wrong so much of the time. Indeed, SUSA showed McCain way ahead of Clinton in June of 2007, but 9 months later, the picture was entirely different. Actually, just four months later, it was entirely different.

You are a truly ignorant individual with nothing but perjoratives left in his arsenal of nothingness.

Not really.

View attachment 35475

SUSA, probably the most neutral pollster out there, the one that absolutely nailed the margins in Ohio in both 2008 and 2012. Now, what was that again about the GOP beating Hillary in 2008?

SUSA, the same pollster who was the first to point out that Obama was likely to take the nomination from Clinton in 2008.

Damn, it must really suck to be you, so wrong so much of the time. Indeed, SUSA showed McCain way ahead of Clinton in June of 2007, but 9 months later, the picture was entirely different. Actually, just four months later, it was entirely different.

You are a truly ignorant individual with nothing but perjoratives left in his arsenal of nothingness.
I'll ask President Clinton next time I see her, Herr Dumbkeit.

Not really.

I only know 2 gay germans and they don't live in my city. Try again, bareback boy.

Not really.

I only know 2 gay germans and they don't live in my city. Try again, bareback boy.
Yeah, right. That's credible, Herr Schwuel.

Not really.

View attachment 35475

I'll ask President Clinton next time I see her, Herr Dumbkeit.

You'll get a chance to do that on or after January 20, 2017.

Not really.

Schwül does not mean what you think it means. You really ARE that stupid.

:rofl:

Love it.

But indeed, I do make many women quite schwül. Thanks for the compliment!

Schwül does not mean what you think it means. You really ARE that stupid.

Love it.

But indeed, I do make many women quite schwül. Thanks for the compliment!
Give_1f9afb_2128730.gif

Not really.

I can understand that. Most germans fuck both men and women.

Not really.

Nobody thought that, Giuliani was never in the running. Hillary had the most money going into the 2008 race and she was toe to toe with Obama by the time the primaries were winding up. Each had 18,000,000 million votes and you can look that one up. She was badly managed, she lost money and the super delegates decided, Obama took it. I voted for Hillary in the primary but would vote for either her or Obama in the General. I loved that race.

Your guys never stood a chance against Obama what with that psycho dummy Palin and McCain not being able to talk about the economy. Really, your candidates aren't any better this time either but you tell me, who can beat Hillary from your side? I've been asking but nobody has a clue. Only "Oh well, it's too early".

Pick a subject and then let's talk about the middle. One of the problems is that the two political parties often view issues from different perspectives: Conservatives tend to be more ideological, while Liberals tend to be more political. For example, after the 9/11 attacks Conservatives were talking about homeland security from an efficiency standpoint, while Liberals were primarily concerned with making sure that it would be carried out only by unionized federal employees. Where was the "center?"

Warning athiests!
This is the end of days
Repent now or be forever damned to the pit of darkness and flame!!
Send in the clowns.

Not really.

Nobody thought that, Giuliani was never in the running. Hillary had the most money going into the 2008 race and she was toe to toe with Obama by the time the primaries were winding up. Each had 18,000,000 million votes and you can look that one up. She was badly managed, she lost money and the super delegates decided, Obama took it. I voted for Hillary in the primary but would vote for either her or Obama in the General. I loved that race.

Your guys never stood a chance against Obama what with that psycho dummy Palin and McCain not being able to talk about the economy. Really, your candidates aren't any better this time either but you tell me, who can beat Hillary from your side? I've been asking but nobody has a clue. Only "Oh well, it's too early".
You guys love voting for the prom queen dont ya?

This isn't 2008. At this point in the 2012 cycle, most polls had Obama facing Romney and beating him easily.
And that's pretty much what happened.

Now could Jeb implode? Probably. But he's the only one right now who has the infrastructure to get the nomination easily.

Forum List

Back