🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Democrats should probably wait for your celebrations till AFTER the election, lol.

I am not too bad at political perception myself, and my tea leaves are saying Trump is flying mostly under the radar and most of the current polls are simply horse manure.

Trump is going to win. In a landslide.

You Democrats should probably wait for your celebrations till AFTER the election, lol.

I am not too bad at political perception myself, and my tea leaves are saying Trump is flying mostly under the radar and most of the current polls are simply horse manure.

Ha!

I already have a great sig for you in November!

Ha!

I already have a great sig for you in November!
Yeah, but shame I wont ever have to use it. :p

She [read: Hillary] is not even getting the nomination

This is the worst prediction in the history of the world.

Does this bozo still post here on USMB ??

It's obvious from the leaked emails that Hillary and the DNC cheated their asses off to get her the nomination

Also, you're amazingly good when wearing the 20/20 hindsight glasses
Ahh ... so YOU ARE are the INFAMOUS FRANK !!!

Hahaha !!!

Ok I will tell you MY predictions on another board (Trinnity's board) to be fair.

For the DEM's it was Hillary -- that was easy. The DEM Party owes her big time and BHO was grooming her to be the next POTUS from day #1 as his SecState.

For the GOP I was no better than anybody else. However I did predict that Cruz and Rand Paul were both worthless as the day is long. Does not account for Cruzzer cruising into 2nd after The Donald though.

None of my own favorites ended up with standing a chance: Jeb, Kasich, and Christie.

It's just REALLY FUNNY reading these "predictions" two years later.

:D

I would have preferred Rand Paul.

I'm still convinced that Hillary will drop out before the election and Dems will scramble to replace her.

Go ahead, bookmark it

I predict that Clinton will win by 6 points in the popular vote and probably win about as many electorals as Obama in 2008.

I think she will pick up all the states Obama did in 2012, plus Arizona, North Carolina and Missouri.

If you guys are such great predictors then you should be in the betting business instead of wasting valuable time on forums.

I predict it's too far away from election day that it's next to impossible to guess correctly who the main stream party nominees will be.
Dante several people have been right on with their predictions so far -- two years out.

So your theory/hypothesis does NOT hold up.
What? Anyone can make a claim out of thin air. Any prediction worth a look at has to have reasoning about it. Otherwise you are just speaking about people who push wishful thinking as a reasoned prediction.

Two years out? In politics, any prediction that far out is the definition of bullcrap

Psychics make lots of predictions too, and they tend to focus on only those few that appear to come true. :rofl:

It's obvious from the leaked emails that Hillary and the DNC cheated their asses off to get her the nomination

Also, you're amazingly good when wearing the 20/20 hindsight glasses

How? Please be specific. How did they cheat? State parties hold the state primaries. Counties run the actual primary elections. the national parties give guidelines, but have no power over a state party as an entity. Please dearest CrusaderFrank, frankly, tell us exactly how they cheated.

TBH, I'm guessing a lot of the wingnuts on here who are boasting a tRump win as if there's absolutely nothing to worry about really don't believe it's guaranteed and just enjoying trash-talking because it fills a void in their otherwise empty little lives.

Then again, there are many who apparently are that stupid.

The GOP will glom onto to Jeb as a winning ticket sure-thing.
The Dems will throw Hillary aside as lacking "that new car smell" and pick Liz Warren. Most people will stay home.
Wow!!! Rabbi's predictions really sucked big time.
Well, Rabbi really sucks big time, so...

you know what, I'm developing a new Respect for Rabbi. He's taken the position that Trump isn't a conservative and he won't support him and he's stuck with that.

The GOP will glom onto to Jeb as a winning ticket sure-thing.
The Dems will throw Hillary aside as lacking "that new car smell" and pick Liz Warren. Most people will stay home.
Wow!!! Rabbi's predictions really sucked big time.
Well, Rabbi really sucks big time, so...

you know what, I'm developing a new Respect for Rabbi. He's taken the position that Trump isn't a conservative and he won't support him and he's stuck with that.
He's been on my ignore list the past few years. Maybe I'll remove him. But I'm pretty sure he was on it for stupidity, not ideological reasons.

As for not jumping on the kamikaze Trump Train, there are a lot of staunch Cruz fans who also won't support Trump. But I have a hard time taking Cruz fans seriously, as they might be even more gullible than the #Trumpanzees. Ted is every bit as extreme as Trump, just in different ways, and promising different paths to get there.

He's been on my ignore list the past few years. Maybe I'll remove him. But I'm pretty sure he was on it for stupidity, not ideological reasons.

As for not jumping on the kamikaze Trump Train, there are a lot of staunch Cruz fans who also won't support Trump. But I have a hard time taking Cruz fans seriously, as they might be even more gullible than the #Trumpanzees. Ted is every bit as extreme as Trump, just in different ways, and promising different paths to get there.

I agree Cruz is someone I'd never vote for and he wouldn't make a good president.

But you know what, if he did get elected, I wouldnt' be worried that a nuclear war broke out because someone wrote a nasty tweet about him.

Forum List

Back