🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Just wait till what's his face comes out as the lead in the special committee with his findings when the new congress comes in. Will Hilary run after that? Only I know.

That might be a pretty good prediction. This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Interesting prediction, JR.
last time we had people making bets and saying they'd leave usmb if not the usa if so and so won.

:rofl:

let the fun begin!

I'm not threatening to leave. I'm merely stating that I don't believe Obama is leaving office in 2016. We'll see. (as the saying goes.....)
really? can't be serious

keeper post thread save

I was serious and as you can see? I was right, Dante. Obama isn't going anywhere.

This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Just wait till what's his face comes out as the lead in the special committee with his findings when the new congress comes in. Will Hilary run after that? Only I know.

That might be a pretty good prediction. This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Interesting prediction, JR.
last time we had people making bets and saying they'd leave usmb if not the usa if so and so won.

:rofl:

let the fun begin!

I'm not threatening to leave. I'm merely stating that I don't believe Obama is leaving office in 2016. We'll see. (as the saying goes.....)
really? can't be serious

keeper post thread save

I was serious and as you can see? I was right, Dante. Obama isn't going anywhere.
You're right, Obama will not leave office in 2016.

His term expires in 2017.

Rasmussen has Trump 40 to 43 this AM...guess the bitches corruption and pay for play are starting to be acknowledged by voters!
Poor, dumbfuck vagisil.

Even more grim for you is the electoral college.... as of now, the polls indicate Hillary has 256 electoral votes out of 270 needed to win. That's only one or two swing states needed for victory, depending on the states.

Crazy Donald is going to have to pretty much win every single swing state in order to become the next president.

:dance::dance::dance:

upload_2016-10-10_21-53-5.png

It doesn't matter who votes...what matters is the ones that actually count them. BTW, I live in Florida and there is no fucking way that she is "winning" that state due to the absence of ANY Hitlery bumper stickers. I still see some "Feel the Bern" stickers but I haven't seen even one "I'm With Her" sticker.....how can that be? I see plenty of Trump 2016 stickers...so where are these mysterious Hitlery voters hiding when she makes an infrequent appearance????

I will say that I "man" enough" to admit when I am wrong when I stated once before that Hitlery couldn't even draw flies to an appearance because last night's debate proved I was wrong .......LMAO!

Forum List

Back