2018 will be R.I.P. GOP

It's always the same old shit from the GOP. When they're in the minority, they go around screaming for smaller government, spending cuts and fiscal responsibility. Why the GOP tries to pull off the act of being to the right of the John Birch Society...all while knowing they can put these great lies in hopes of fooling their base; for the GOP knows none of it'll happen because they can count on the Democrats to reject their....ahem...uhh...fight for their these causes.

Then when the GOP charge of the house, the senate and presidency try fooling their base with bullshit Obamacare replacements, now this budget bill which not even Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer could've written better for the Democratic side. Nothing in this bill represents what Trump voters wanted. Oh, and then the excuses by the GOP gives as to why hey can't do this or that. Hey, the Democrats have no problems getting things done when they have complete control.

Oh, so the GOP says we'll address this next budget. Hey assholes, we don't believe you, we've seen your smoke and mirrors too many times to fall for this tired old line of horseshit again.

When the GOP is in complete control, their true blue Democratic colors shine a bright neon blue, and they sharpen their knives for the backs of their voting base. The GOP is a lying sack of backstabbing shit.

As a Libertarian, I usually vote Libertarian or other third party, I will never vote or a Democrat, and sometimes vote GOP. Unless a Ron or Rand Paul, or a Dave Brat runs as a Republican, I'm done with sometimes voting Republican. I'm not alone. When visiting the message boards of Breitbart, InfoWars, Daily Caller etc., there's many a post with similar sentiment that I have, which is - fuck the GOP, you aren't fooling us. Which is why 2018 will be R.I.P. GOP

Elephants and asses are screwing the masses, both Democrat and Republican alike are beholden to the rich elite globalists and special interests. Hopefully this will be the beginning third parties winning elections. I'm all for seeing the Libertarian Party, Constitutional Party and Green Party remove the traitors we have now from power.

Fuck the GOP, fuck the DNC
Yep, only a fool would trust a career politician no matter what side of the aisle…

If democrats keep up their hate America chant 2018 will be their end. So far it looks like that's just what they are doing.

If democrats keep up their hate America chant 2018 will be their end. So far it looks like that's just what they are doing.

hate ?

yeah, the Dems hate watching the RW collapse from kicking each other in the nuts 24/7.

Republicans can gain 10 seats in the Senate & will retake the House in 2018. The Trump effect!

It's always the same old shit from the GOP. When they're in the minority, they go around screaming for smaller government, spending cuts and fiscal responsibility. Why the GOP tries to pull off the act of being to the right of the John Birch Society...all while knowing they can put these great lies in hopes of fooling their base; for the GOP knows none of it'll happen because they can count on the Democrats to reject their....ahem...uhh...fight for their these causes.

Then when the GOP charge of the house, the senate and presidency try fooling their base with bullshit Obamacare replacements, now this budget bill which not even Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer could've written better for the Democratic side. Nothing in this bill represents what Trump voters wanted. Oh, and then the excuses by the GOP gives as to why hey can't do this or that. Hey, the Democrats have no problems getting things done when they have complete control.

Oh, so the GOP says we'll address this next budget. Hey assholes, we don't believe you, we've seen your smoke and mirrors too many times to fall for this tired old line of horseshit again.

When the GOP is in complete control, their true blue Democratic colors shine a bright neon blue, and they sharpen their knives for the backs of their voting base. The GOP is a lying sack of backstabbing shit.

As a Libertarian, I usually vote Libertarian or other third party, I will never vote or a Democrat, and sometimes vote GOP. Unless a Ron or Rand Paul, or a Dave Brat runs as a Republican, I'm done with sometimes voting Republican. I'm not alone. When visiting the message boards of Breitbart, InfoWars, Daily Caller etc., there's many a post with similar sentiment that I have, which is - fuck the GOP, you aren't fooling us. Which is why 2018 will be R.I.P. GOP

Elephants and asses are screwing the masses, both Democrat and Republican alike are beholden to the rich elite globalists and special interests. Hopefully this will be the beginning third parties winning elections. I'm all for seeing the Libertarian Party, Constitutional Party and Green Party remove the traitors we have now from power.

With the Democrats having to defend 23 seats in the Senate and the Republicans only having to defend 10 seats, it should be a good year for Republicans.

Don't be too confident in that belief. When Rush Limbaugh states: "If you're asking yourself, why do I even bother voting for Republicans, it's a real good question"

Statements like that, and Rush completely trashing the GOP today and yesterday, that's not good for the GOP. Rush and most of conservative radio are trashing the GOP worse than the Democrats and the Democrat whores in the media.

It's clear that y'all lefties are angry but did anybody on the left take a look around in the last couple of years? It seems like it's been RIP for the DNC for the last eight years and the GOP is on a roll that ain't likely to stop. Deep down psychotic lefties know it and finally gave up on the loser democrats but now they pin their hopes on some unknown fantasy or pipe dream like a 3rd party that ain't gonna happen.

The GOP was supposed to get creamed in 2016.

So, we now have a new prognostication ?

This is really funny.

Good,

Small government is a lie to let the super rich control everything and does nothing good for the other 90% of this country.

You know nothing about government.

We have a huge government right now and guess what.....the rich are screwing us anyway.

2018 will be R.I.P. GOP

and it will take Trump about 30 seconds to jump ship an become a Dem.

:lmao:

Shit he already has dem as son in law that's in bed with Soros and I think this is just funny as hell.

Report: Kushner didn’t disclose investment in startup with Goldman Sachs, Soros links

Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner failed to disclose his stake in a real-estate startup with ties to Goldman Sachs and billionaire investor George Soros, according to a new report in The Wall Street Journal.

Kushner, who is President Trump’s son-in-law, also did not disclose loans on several properties that total more than $1 billion, the Journal reported.

The investment in the startup Cadre makes Kushner a partner with Goldman Sachs.

An attorney for Kushner told the newspaper that he disclosed his ties to BFPS Ventures LLC, which includes Cadre, though his forms did not specifically mention the startup.

The attorney said a revised

We heard the same bs tune last year.

With the Democrats having to defend 23 seats in the Senate and the Republicans only having to defend 10 seats, it should be a good year for Republicans.

Don't be too confident in that belief. When Rush Limbaugh states: "If you're asking yourself, why do I even bother voting for Republicans, it's a real good question"

Statements like that, and Rush completely trashing the GOP today and yesterday, that's not good for the GOP. Rush and most of conservative radio are trashing the GOP worse than the Democrats and the Democrat whores in the media.
Most Republican voters are noot ideologues, so Rush and the other right wing ideologues will not have much influence on how they vote. In recent years I tend to vote Republican but I have rarely listened to Rush's show. The question is not why voters should vote Republican but why they would turn to Rush for advice on how to vote?

Forum List

Back