23 years ago today april 19 1993. Bill Clinton burns 80 americans alive at Waco

I mean nobody cares. David Koresh (was it? I haven't googled it as I still remember it) was going for a another one of those mass sucide things anyway, best to get in there and see if you can at least drag a few away for unbrainwashing. Did the right thing.

I mean nobody cares. David Koresh (was it? I haven't googled it as I still remember it) was going for a another one of those mass sucide things anyway, best to get in there and see if you can at least drag a few away for unbrainwashing. Did the right thing.

Nobody cares?

Did the right thing?

What kind of piece of shit are you anyhow?

Betcha your the type of libtard that goes on and on about what Trump says what he might do

Yet ignores libtard history on what they did do

So I guess like Speeders said about Eric Garner,

they shouldn't have resisted arrest.

What kind of piece of shit are you anyhow?

Betcha your the type of libtard that goes on and on about what Trump says what he might do

Yet ignores libtard history on what they did do

The start of the straw man argument right there. Putting words in someone's mouth to criticise them for it.

Also it's "you're"

I remember the old fool Don Imus having the best idea for Waco...

...just build a fence around it and declare it a federal prison.

"TheOldSchool, post: 14056696, member: 39852"]76 religious nutjobs, all begging for it

So are churches fair game Old, all of those religious nutjobs together singing and begging for it? You and ISIS would make a killer team.

Were you as giddy over Ruby Ridge?

The replies to this thread should be required reading for all who love liberty and hate tyranny.

The replies to this thread should be required reading for all who love liberty and hate tyranny.

WHY are you RWNJ traitors ALWAYS on the wrong side of both? Why are you not on the side of the children he raped and murdered?

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg

"TheOldSchool, post: 14056696, member: 39852"]76 religious nutjobs, all begging for it

So are churches fair game Old, all of those religious nutjobs together singing and begging for it? You and ISIS would make a killer team.

Were you as giddy over Ruby Ridge?
If churches illegally possess weaponry and fire on and kill police officers then yes they are fair game. The Ruby Ridge clowns were no better.

Are you one of those republicans who thinks Mosques should be raided and monitored btw?

Wow, suddenly all the conservatives here sound like Black Lives Matters members !

Forum List

Back