24/7 Liberal Hate & Sedition

Our politics are a reflection of our culture: Ugly, and getting uglier by the day.

This should be an interesting summer, I'm anticipating a lot of riots and death, seems inevitable.

I doubt there will be riots. I think people have protested over silly shit to the point that it's meaningless.

There will be lots of deaths over the summer because........ice cream.

Last edited:
I think I will be ready to begin my liberal hate as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.

I doubt there will be riots. I think people have protested over silly shit to the point that it's meaningless.

Make sure POTUS gets his two scoops, please.

Our politics are a reflection of our culture: Ugly, and getting uglier by the day.
This should be an interesting summer, I'm anticipating a lot of riots and death, seems inevitable.
Something would have to trigger it. Which, of course, is always possible.

It seems that a lot more Americans are gearing up for all hell breaking loose, I hope not but still it seems inevitable.

Make sure POTUS gets his two scoops, please.

Um............you know the correlation between homicides and ice cream sales?

I think I will be ready to begin my liberal hate as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.

I'm shaken..

You can't be a liberal, you have a sense of humor and of the absurd.

I love it when libtards call for civility. I just fart in their general direction. Libtards are assholes!

Is this really what Americans deserves..?

You're kidding right?

These are the same pieces of shit that created a cult of personality under a meat puppet faggot, as if he was a rock star or war hero. He never had a real job in his life and accomplished absolutely nothing of value. He didn't even get elected on his own merit, his handlers managed to bullshit more voters than McLame or Romney's.

If there are people who support an assbag like the moonbat messiah becoming CEO of the US Government, they are obviously deliberately trying to undermine and bring this country down.

In whatever sphincter functions as a bed wetter's mind, the US is the enemy of their global collectivist agenda.

Forum List

Back