24 States Refuse To Turn Over Voting Data Unstable President

Yes, why would you inform yourself of the topic you're discussing when you can just make it up! Lol

As already noted, I know the mean girl info - traitorous politicians pushing more immoral and unconstitutional legislation. What else is there to know?

How about specifics of the topic you're attempting to discuss? Is that too much to ask?

You don't know what info they were asking for so your claim that they only wanted past votes is a lie. And now you choose the "I embrace ignorance" defense.

You need to post 3-5 million more to come close to Trumps claim.

Funny how Kobach wants states to release enough information for hackers to steal the identity of every voter.

kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who is vice chairman of the commission, gave states on Wednesday about two weeks to hand over roughly a dozen data points of voters who participated in the 2016 election, including birthdates, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, voting history, military status, and information about felony convictions.

My Identity Was Stolen. Here’s How They Did It — NOVA Next | PBS

My bank informed me that a thief with knowledge of my social security number, address, birthdate, and mother’s maiden name had succeeded in changing the contact information associated with my credit card.

Given an individual’s birthdate and the state they were born in, the researchers could, in some cases, predict the first five digits of an individual’s social security number with more than 90% accuracy.

Only way to do that is audit the election, that's what the commission is trying to do. What are you folks hiding?

BTW all that information is available though public records.

Quit lying. Some of the information is not available. Birth dates, license numbers, and social security numbers are not available. They have not said what they will do with the information. Why don't you just up you Nazi goon. You don't have to be hiding anything to oppose this.

What, do you think the federal government doesn't already know all that information and much more. Also you can go to your county registrars office and get a complete list of every one registered to vote and what ballot they voted in the last primary or what party they declared on their registration. You can also find out if any of them voted and when. If your dear leader were asking for this you wouldn't say a freaking word. So run along snowflake and kiss my ass on your way out.

First, in the letter to the states, the federal government is asking the states for information that is not public record such as felony convictions, social security information and date of birth, all of which is is confidential information. In addition, a number of states can not legally release any information for voters that requested an exception such as victims of spousal abuse.

Second, states are under no obligation to provide any of this information to federal government.

Lastly, the investigation seeks to legitimize the false and already debunked claims of massive voter fraud at a significant cost. Any conclusion the commission comes to will be based on incomplete and missing information. It is a foregone conclusion that republicans will claim the results prove massive voter fraud, democrats will reject it, and the tax payers will have funded another multi-million dollar waste of money.

This is another example of a Trump project that no one ever bothered to investigate the legal and political ramifications.

Last edited:

Funny how Kobach wants states to release enough information for hackers to steal the identity of every voter.

kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who is vice chairman of the commission, gave states on Wednesday about two weeks to hand over roughly a dozen data points of voters who participated in the 2016 election, including birthdates, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, voting history, military status, and information about felony convictions.

My bank informed me that a thief with knowledge of my social security number, address, birthdate, and mother’s maiden name had succeeded in changing the contact information associated with my credit card.

Given an individual’s birthdate and the state they were born in, the researchers could, in some cases, predict the first five digits of an individual’s social security number with more than 90% accuracy.

Only way to do that is audit the election, that's what the commission is trying to do. What are you folks hiding?

Quit lying. Some of the information is not available. Birth dates, license numbers, and social security numbers are not available. They have not said what they will do with the information. Why don't you just up you Nazi goon. You don't have to be hiding anything to oppose this.

What, do you think the federal government doesn't already know all that information and much more. Also you can go to your county registrars office and get a complete list of every one registered to vote and what ballot they voted in the last primary or what party they declared on their registration. You can also find out if any of them voted and when. If your dear leader were asking for this you wouldn't say a freaking word. So run along snowflake and kiss my ass on your way out.

First, in the letter to the states, the federal government is asking the states for information that is not public record such as felony convictions, social security information and date of birth, all of which is is confidential information. In addition, a number of states can not legally release any information for voters that requested an exception such as victims of spousal abuse.

Second, states are under no obligation to provide any of this information to federal government.

Lastly, the investigation seeks to legitimize the false and already debunked claims of massive voter fraud at a significant cost. Any conclusion the commission comes to will be based on incomplete and missing information. It is a foregone conclusion that republicans will claim the results prove massive voter fraud, democrats will reject it, and the tax payers will have funded another multi-million dollar waste of money.

This is another example of a Trump project that no one ever bothered to investigate the legal and political ramifications.

This is quite interesting though, Trump's predessesor hid behind the scenes and used the IRS as his bulldog,yet Trump polietly just ask.

Refreshing.

I'm glad no one is doing that. That would be scary. No one wants to know, as you so mistakenly state, "how its citizens voted during the course of a Secret Ballot". But you knew that.
Incorrect.

"Asked for Voters’ Data, States Give Trump Panel a Bipartisan ‘No’
By MICHAEL WINESJUNE 30, 2017, New York Times

...The vice chairman and day-to-day leader of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Voter Integrity, Kris Kobach, had asked election officials in a letter to turn over the data “if publicly available,” apparently to aid a nationwide search for evidence of election irregularities. Besides election information like voters’ names and party affiliations, the commission sought personal information including birth dates, felony conviction records, voting histories for the past decade and the last four digits of all voters’ Social Security numbers..."

Next contestant, please.

If publicly available. You missed that part.
Matching state voter files against federal databases without social security number and birth date would require millions of hours of research and still would not yield conclusive results because there is no synchronization between state and federal databases. Millions of matches will be up to interpretation. Name changes, omissions required by law, different formats, incomplete information make this project ill-conceived from the get go. Also, state voter registration file rules for purging vary between states as do secondary methods used to block fraudulent voters. None of this is reflected in the registration files. If this project gets off the ground, it will be one of the dumbest boondoggles of all time.

Last edited:
You RWNJs can hardly wait to be ruled by fascist nazis.

No matter what you believe, surely you can scrape up the brain cells to object to giving up your right to privacy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I'm going to keep this short. You don't know if there is massive voter fraud because the system isn't set up to catch it. The only way to determine the extent of fraud is to audit the election. This information is what's required to do so.

The have caught people voting in 2 and 3 States, felons voting and non citizens voting. No one knows how many because they aren't really looking. The States have an opportunity to verify their safe guards are working at the feds expense, why wouldn't they want to cooperate?

But most of all why wouldn't every citizen want to know for sure the integrity of the vote is being protected? Only people involved in fraud have something to fear.

I'm glad no one is doing that. That would be scary. No one wants to know, as you so mistakenly state, "how its citizens voted during the course of a Secret Ballot". But you knew that.
Incorrect.

"Asked for Voters’ Data, States Give Trump Panel a Bipartisan ‘No’
By MICHAEL WINESJUNE 30, 2017, New York Times

...The vice chairman and day-to-day leader of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Voter Integrity, Kris Kobach, had asked election officials in a letter to turn over the data “if publicly available,” apparently to aid a nationwide search for evidence of election irregularities. Besides election information like voters’ names and party affiliations, the commission sought personal information including birth dates, felony conviction records, voting histories for the past decade and the last four digits of all voters’ Social Security numbers..."

Next contestant, please.

If publicly available. You missed that part.
Matching state voter files against federal databases without social security number and birth date would require millions of hours of research and still would not yield conclusive results because there is no synchronization between state and federal databases. Millions of matches will be up to interpretation. Name changes, omissions required by law, different formats, incomplete information make this project ill-conceived from the get go. Also, state voter registration file rules for purging vary between states as do secondary methods used to block fraudulent voters. None of this is reflected in the registration files. If this project gets off the ground, it will be one of the dumbest boondoggles of all time.

Yet people would go to jail, what are you worried about?

What, do you think the federal government doesn't already know all that information and much more.

The comission isn't the federal government. If the government already has the information why doesn't he get it from the feds.

Because they want to compare what they have with the voter rolls, it's the only way to tell if someone is using a stolen identity of a person living or dead. It's basically an audit, but I wouldn't expect you to know what that is. Maybe an adult can explain it to ya.

What would you know about adults? We know what this is about. Trump having a temper tantrum because winning the election is not enough. He cannot accept the fact that he lost the popular vote and is wasting our time and money to prove a conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly debunked.

This is a state responsibility not federal. I remember Trump supporters going crazy when Obama suggested that our election systems should be declared a critical infrastructure. The meme was that Obama was taking over our election systems. Now that it is something Trump supporters are mad, it is okay for the federal government to meddle in something they have no business in.

To paraphrase the REPUBLICAN Secretary of State in Mississippi, "Go jump in the Gulf of Mexico,"

I don't get it. Honestly I don't. The voter rolls are public information. Anyone can walk in and pay a small fee and get the rolls. They include who voted, and who is registered to vote. I don't get it, why say that they won't provide it when anyone can go and get it? Both parties regularly get the lists to target their mailings and campaign information.

All that is going to happen is that someone will go, and buy the lists, and then send them to the commission. It is a useless and stupid stand. The Governor of New York said he would not provide them, and then admitted that they were already public information, and that anyone could get them.

It is useless posturing to gin up the support of their side, meaningless, and even worse will look guilty if the Commission finds that the dead were voting, or illegals were voting. Then those who are rushing about now and saying they will not participate with this effort will have to say that the illegals who voted or the dead who voted were no big deal, or worse, they look like they were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up.

I honestly just don't get it.

They are not. Some of the information such as drivers licenses and social security numbers are not public. There is no need for Washington to have this information.

The letters that were sent out requested anything that was publicly available according to state law. If State Law allowed it, then that was the information the commission wanted. Convictions for election offenses? Anyone can get that by walking down to the court house. Convictions are publicly available even if the press didn't report on it. Investigations aren't, but if the case has gotten to the point of charges being filed, those are publicly available.

That's what I don't understand. Why are the states saying they won't release information that state law requires them to release? All they are doing is having someone from the Republican Party walk into the Court House and conduct a search. It will take them about an hour. Then someone will walk into the Secretary of State's office, at the State, and pay the fee to get the voter rolls anyway.

You can go and get the information. I can get it. Anyone can. The campaigns get it every damned election. Everyone involved in politics gets it. It allows you to focus your efforts on voters who will be more likely to vote for you.

Now, when the commission gets the information anyway, and probably within the deadline that they requested the information by anyway, with about all of two days work, then what? Let's take NY as an example.

Cuomo has made a public press conference that he won't share the information even if it is publicly available. The Commission identifies six hundred dead people who voted, and two thousand illegals who voted. A drop in the bucket that would not have affected the outcome in New York anyway. Cuomo could have gone out and said that the NY Election process is like Ivory soap, 99% clean. Instead, he will be saying that he wasn't trying to cover this up, and it was not done in consultation with other states who took similar action.

Freedom of Information Act makes almost all of the information publicly available anyway. Even states have those laws, and unless the legislature is going to say that you the citizen don't have any right to expect any information from the State, it's going to remain publicly available. I'm not sure I'd appreciate my State more if they declared the time of day to be restricted information. But you might.

Trump’s voting commission asked states to hand over election data. Some are pushing back.

Foil Requests | New York State Board of Elections

Because the federal government is not entitled to the information. It is a state issue not a federal issue. You Trump crybabies can't take the fact that he lost the popular vote. No state should send any information to the federal government.

DNC election fraud was rampant in both their primaries and the 2016 election. Several people have been arrested now, and the curtain has been thrown back, exposing liberals are more than willing to steal what they can not win.

BULLCRAP!! There was no fraud in the Democrat primaries. You have a big mouth but when you are asked to provide proof, you shut up. No one was denied the right to vote unless they did not meet the legal requirements for voting in the Democrat primary. I would say the Democrat primaries are fairer than Republican primaries.

So the left has no interest in finding out about voter fraud now? Could it be because Trump was picking up votes when they did look into it. It was the battle cry for libs not long ago. Funny how that works, looks like the popular vote narrative is no longer important.
No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.
Don't watch the news much eh? Someone was JUST convicted of voter fraud you moron in Virginia.

Then you let the states deal with it. Federal Government has no right to know everything about every citizen. If you don't see what's slowly happening in this country then there is no hope for you.
I am happy what's happening. The federal government DOES have the right especially when people are illegally voting in NATIONAL elections.

We know that you are a hateful pig. The federal government does not have the right to go on a massive fishing expedition just to satisfy a crazy conspiracy theory.

What, do you think the federal government doesn't already know all that information and much more.

The comission isn't the federal government. If the government already has the information why doesn't he get it from the feds.

Because they want to compare what they have with the voter rolls, it's the only way to tell if someone is using a stolen identity of a person living or dead. It's basically an audit, but I wouldn't expect you to know what that is. Maybe an adult can explain it to ya.

What would you know about adults? We know what this is about. Trump having a temper tantrum because winning the election is not enough. He cannot accept the fact that he lost the popular vote and is wasting our time and money to prove a conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly debunked.

This is a state responsibility not federal. I remember Trump supporters going crazy when Obama suggested that our election systems should be declared a critical infrastructure. The meme was that Obama was taking over our election systems. Now that it is something Trump supporters are mad, it is okay for the federal government to meddle in something they have no business in.

To paraphrase the REPUBLICAN Secretary of State in Mississippi, "Go jump in the Gulf of Mexico,"

Debunked, name one State that has done a top to bottom audit of their elections. Here's a hint for ya child, just saying it ain't so isn't debunking anything.

Debunked, name one State that has done a top to bottom audit of their elections. Here's a hint for ya child, just saying it ain't so isn't debunking anything.,
here's a hint for you looney tune, it has been thoroughly debunked by people who know how election systems work. I know it will never please Trump looney tunes like yourself who are Trump Davidians..

I'm going to keep this short. You don't know if there is massive voter fraud because the system isn't set up to catch it. The only way to determine the extent of fraud is to audit the election. This information is what's required to do so.

The have caught people voting in 2 and 3 States, felons voting and non citizens voting. No one knows how many because they aren't really looking. The States have an opportunity to verify their safe guards are working at the feds expense, why wouldn't they want to cooperate?

But most of all why wouldn't every citizen want to know for sure the integrity of the vote is being protected? Only people involved in fraud have something to fear.

The fact is that this is a bipartisan rejection of the commission. It includes Republican states like Utah, Tennessee, ND, SD, and Mississippi to name a few. The federal government has no need for this information.

Debunked, name one State that has done a top to bottom audit of their elections. Here's a hint for ya child, just saying it ain't so isn't debunking anything.,
here's a hint for you looney tune, it has been thoroughly debunked by people who know how election systems work. I know it will never please Trump looney tunes like yourself who are Trump Davidians..

Really, what election did they audit?

The fact is that this is a bipartisan rejection of the commission. It includes Republican states like Utah, Tennessee, ND, SD, and Mississippi to name a few. The federal government has no need for this information.

Tell me child, can you think of any more excuses not to insure the integrity of our elections? Me thinks you doth protest too much, what are you trying to hide? Are you afraid you're gonna get caught?

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter information data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?

24 won't, must mean that 33 already did

Last edited:

Tell me child, can you think of any more excuses not to insure the integrity of our elections? Me thinks you doth protest too much, what are you trying to hide? Are you afraid you're gonna get caught?

The same thing Utah, Tennessee, ND, SD, and Indiana are trying to hide. Information that the federal government has no business with. Trump has already been caught.

The same thing Utah, Tennessee, ND, SD, and Indiana are trying to hide. Information that the federal government has no business with. Trump has already been caught.

Ok, states are trying to hide information....feds have no business with that information....Trump has been caught. Hmmm, quite a conflicted person.

Forum List

Back