24 States Refuse To Turn Over Voting Data Unstable President

He might find that T lost MI, since so many ballots were unreadable. Be careful what you ask for, but then again its a Pub , and Trump lover that is going to decipher them.

You Pubs are crooks and scam artists.

So you telling us you don't know how to vote?

Of course I vote, but I'm a white female, literate and middle class. Dumb question.

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter information data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?
Gee I wonder why he's asking for this? I mean I've only been posting about voter fraud since the election process began in 2016. From the onset and seeing Obama loosen border controls, advocating no ID would be required, implementing his infamous catch and release law, and so called sanctuary cities were obviously harboring and nurturing Illegals just for their votes, I knew the fix was in.

The fact that Donald still won irregardless of those facts is testament as to how popular he was and how many actual AMERICANS hated the Hildebeast. So if truth be known, Hillary didn't come anywhere close to obtaining the popular vote either when considering all the election fraud of millions of illegals who were allowed to vote.

Obama reinstates ‘catch-and-release’ policy for illegal immigrants

Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election

Surge of migrants illegally crossing U.S.-Mexico border ahead of election

http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/th...-cross-border-before-election-day/2016/11/02/

'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Florida Elections Worker: I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud

Colorado's dead voters

Study: 1.8 Million Dead People Still Registered To Vote

I don't believe any of those.

He might find that T lost MI, since so many ballots were unreadable. Be careful what you ask for, but then again its a Pub , and Trump lover that is going to decipher them.

You Pubs are crooks and scam artists.

So you telling us you don't know how to vote?

Of course I vote, but I'm a white female, literate and middle class. Dumb question.

How racist are you , so you think blacks don't know how to vote?

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter information data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?
Gee I wonder why he's asking for this? I mean I've only been posting about voter fraud since the election process began in 2016. From the onset and seeing Obama loosen border controls, advocating no ID would be required, implementing his infamous catch and release law, and so called sanctuary cities were obviously harboring and nurturing Illegals just for their votes, I knew the fix was in.

The fact that Donald still won irregardless of those facts is testament as to how popular he was and how many actual AMERICANS hated the Hildebeast. So if truth be known, Hillary didn't come anywhere close to obtaining the popular vote either when considering all the election fraud of millions of illegals who were allowed to vote.

Obama reinstates ‘catch-and-release’ policy for illegal immigrants

Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election

Surge of migrants illegally crossing U.S.-Mexico border ahead of election

http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/th...-cross-border-before-election-day/2016/11/02/

'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Florida Elections Worker: I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud

Colorado's dead voters

Study: 1.8 Million Dead People Still Registered To Vote

I don't believe any of those.

Now you are just like an ostrich planting your head in the sand when facts confuse you.

I didn't read any of this thread except the OP because I don't care what people's opinions are. Predictably partisan, the few I glimpsed.

I have some questions about this, though. Some states cannot legally give out all the information being requested. How prepared with facts is this "Commission" that it requested illegal information? Couldn't they have at least looked into THAT first?
If the Commission doesn't know or didn't bother to find out what information it could get prior to beginning the investigation, what else will it not know or not bother about during it's "investigation?"
Seems sloppy.
But maybe if the information can't be released, the Commission could go to the states and review the info there to find out what they need to know?

BTW, I have no problems with determining if we have widespread voter fraud underway in this country and no problem with requiring voter ID that proves you are a citizen eligible to vote. It's not a partisan issue to me, but if it's going to be done, it should be done properly.

Some states cannot legally give out all the information being requested. How prepared with facts is this "Commission" that it requested illegal information? Couldn't they have at least looked into THAT first?.

They are also supposed to investigate voter suppression, which is thousands of times as rampant as any possible voter fraud, but they aren't asking for any of that information. This is your classic fishing expedition where they will find mistakes (like Kobach ran into from social security) that they will call voter fraud. Kobach said he had proof of a dead man voting, only to have the local newspaper produce the guy, who was errantly had his SS number listed as dead.

I didn't read any of this thread except the OP because I don't care what people's opinions are. Predictably partisan, the few I glimpsed.

I have some questions about this, though. Some states cannot legally give out all the information being requested. How prepared with facts is this "Commission" that it requested illegal information? Couldn't they have at least looked into THAT first?
If the Commission doesn't know or didn't bother to find out what information it could get prior to beginning the investigation, what else will it not know or not bother about during it's "investigation?"
Seems sloppy.
But maybe if the information can't be released, the Commission could go to the states and review the info there to find out what they need to know?

BTW, I have no problems with determining if we have widespread voter fraud underway in this country and no problem with requiring voter ID that proves you are a citizen eligible to vote. It's not a partisan issue to me, but if it's going to be done, it should be done properly.
But do you still refuse to accept that the NSA has recorded every post that you have ever made here?

Trump calling Democrats' bluff. I love it. If there's no Voter Fraud, why won't Democrats cooperate with an investigation?

Seems sloppy.

But do you still refuse to accept that the NSA has recorded every post that you have ever made here?
You're apparently mixing me up with someone else. If the NSA has collected that information, I have no problem with it. And it has nothing to do with this, that I can see.

Some states cannot legally give out all the information being requested. How prepared with facts is this "Commission" that it requested illegal information? Couldn't they have at least looked into THAT first?.

They are also supposed to investigate voter suppression, which is thousands of times as rampant as any possible voter fraud, but they aren't asking for any of that information. This is your classic fishing expedition where they will find mistakes (like Kobach ran into from social security) that they will call voter fraud. Kobach said he had proof of a dead man voting, only to have the local newspaper produce the guy, who was errantly had his SS number listed as dead.
That seems like quite a lot for one Commission to do all at once. Totally different focus, I would think. Votes being suppressed won't BE on voter registration rolls, will they? That's more a legislative thing, or party procedures thing?
Anyway, I don't know--the Secretaries of State seem to be pretty confident that there isn't a lot of voter fraud or illegal voting, but if so, why not let the Commission knock itself out? Once they've actually figured out the laws, of course.

So the left has no interest in finding out about voter fraud now? Could it be because Trump was picking up votes when they did look into it. It was the battle cry for libs not long ago. Funny how that works, looks like the popular vote narrative is no longer important.
No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.

Never mind all of the people that's been convicted of voter fraud over the last few years and sent to jail. :)
Easy to look it up with a search on the web.

Who have they been convicted by? Yep that's right the states. The state has no business turning anything over to the feds about me.

You people kill me first you want state rights then you don't.
The states can have the right to use voter fraud in state elections. They just can't in federal elections.

So the left has no interest in finding out about voter fraud now? Could it be because Trump was picking up votes when they did look into it. It was the battle cry for libs not long ago. Funny how that works, looks like the popular vote narrative is no longer important.
No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.

Never mind all of the people that's been convicted of voter fraud over the last few years and sent to jail. :)

Who have they been convicted by? Yep that's right the states. The state has no business turning anything over to the feds about me.

You do understand that the information is publicly available don't you? You can go down and get copies of the voter rolls. Anyone can. Every candidate in the state does it. So why not provide it when they'll get it Monday Morning anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, I know that but you can't see my social, who I voted for and my draft status to name a few they're looking at.

They won't know who you voted for. Just if you voted in the Democratic or Republican Primaries. I voted in the Democratic because I wanted to vote against Hillary twice.

Seems sloppy.

You're apparently mixing me up with someone else. If the NSA has collected that information, I have no problem with it. And it has nothing to do with this, that I can see.
I am not mixing anything up, you are the old lady that can not accept that the NSA records everything that you write.......................and much much more

I'm glad no one is doing that. That would be scary. No one wants to know, as you so mistakenly state, "how its citizens voted during the course of a Secret Ballot". But you knew that.
Incorrect.

"Asked for Voters’ Data, States Give Trump Panel a Bipartisan ‘No’
By MICHAEL WINESJUNE 30, 2017, New York Times

...The vice chairman and day-to-day leader of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Voter Integrity, Kris Kobach, had asked election officials in a letter to turn over the data “if publicly available,” apparently to aid a nationwide search for evidence of election irregularities. Besides election information like voters’ names and party affiliations, the commission sought personal information including birth dates, felony conviction records, voting histories for the past decade and the last four digits of all voters’ Social Security numbers..."

Next contestant, please.
Wait, doesn't your quote specify that the data is "publicly available"?

You do understand that the information is publicly available don't you? You can go down and get copies of the voter rolls. Anyone can. Every candidate in the state does it. So why not provide it when they'll get it Monday Morning anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, I know that but you can't see my social, who I voted for and my draft status to name a few they're looking at.

They won't know who you voted for. Just if you voted in the Democratic or Republican Primaries. I voted in the Democratic because I wanted to vote against Hillary twice.
The point is, it's none of their goddamned business.

This is a power not explicitly granted to the Federal Government; therefore, it devolves upon the individual States.

Forum List

Back