24 States Refuse To Turn Over Voting Data Unstable President

What would you know about adults? We know what this is about. Trump having a temper tantrum because winning the election is not enough. He cannot accept the fact that he lost the popular vote and is wasting our time and money to prove a conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly debunked.

This is a state responsibility not federal. I remember Trump supporters going crazy when Obama suggested that our election systems should be declared a critical infrastructure. The meme was that Obama was taking over our election systems. Now that it is something Trump supporters are mad, it is okay for the federal government to meddle in something they have no business in.

To paraphrase the REPUBLICAN Secretary of State in Mississippi, "Go jump in the Gulf of Mexico,"

Debunked, name one State that has done a top to bottom audit of their elections. Here's a hint for ya child, just saying it ain't so isn't debunking anything.

What do you consider a top down audit of voting?

Ensuring that everyone who cast a ballot was qualified to do so.

BTW I said top to bottom, not top down.

So, because there are single digit cases of voter fraud out of the 100mil+ votes that were cast, you want an complete audit?

That's like gutting your entire house to check for leaks because you found one drop of water on the floor in the past four years.

So the very real possibility of having your vote canceled, by a felon or non citizen, every single election doesn't bother you? The way the system is set up now, and the fact that there is so much resistance to fixing it, makes that a likely possibility.

BTW a lot of local elections are decided by single digits.

I have a better chance of being struck by lightning, be attacked by a terrorist, or win the presidency myself. So no, I don't even think about it. I have better things to do than pissing my pants at every waked out conspiracy theory.

Debunked, name one State that has done a top to bottom audit of their elections. Here's a hint for ya child, just saying it ain't so isn't debunking anything.

So, because there are single digit cases of voter fraud out of the 100mil+ votes that were cast, you want an complete audit?

That's like gutting your entire house to check for leaks because you found one drop of water on the floor in the past four years.

So the very real possibility of having your vote canceled, by a felon or non citizen, every single election doesn't bother you? The way the system is set up now, and the fact that there is so much resistance to fixing it, makes that a likely possibility.

I have a better chance of being struck by lightning, be attacked by a terrorist, or win the presidency myself. So no, I don't even think about it. I have better things to do than pissing my pants at every waked out conspiracy theory.

Feel free to continue living in fantasy land.

Let's go over the details, and see if you are educable.

1. Now....the owners and operators of the media, Liberalism, Incorporated, have kept idiots in the dark for nigh on 15 years....broadcasting the very same bogus number....11 million illegals living here....and those trained to be ignorant buy it like it was on sale!

2. Of course the media tacitly admits that they know that the Liberal voter is an imbecile, because, while they print that same 11 million every year.....
...they also let slip that some million invaders creep into the country yearly.
Yet the number put forward never changes!

a. How can dolts accept the same number every year, and also accept the huge number that creep in?
Well, they have to, or they wouldn't be Liberals.

3. Evidence and testimony from experts indicates that the actual number of illegal aliens ensconced in our domain is actually somewhere between 50 million and 80 million.

a. Just an indication of this: call any business or website and they ask you to 'press 1 for English.'
Figure out why they have to do that?

4. Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to to the prison system
Yet, Liberals/Democrats welcome, encourage, and invite same for one reason:
they vote....and they vote Democrat.

5. If there were only 11 million as the Left claims, well, 50% would have had to vote to make this thread claim correct....
But if 50-80 million are here.....less than one in ten had to vote.
And they did.

6. And so we see the reason the Leftwing Lying Liberals won't provide the answer to this simple query:

How many illegal aliens live in this country?

BULLCRAP!! There was no fraud in the Democrat primaries. You have a big mouth but when you are asked to provide proof, you shut up. No one was denied the right to vote unless they did not meet the legal requirements for voting in the Democrat primary. I would say the Democrat primaries are fairer than Republican primaries.
Of course you would day that, snowflake.

Hillary could not beat Sanders without rigged primaries, debate cheating, and election fraud. The DNC rep running the Iowa primary still hasn't turned over the actual votes as was called for, and that 2-headed coin used to help Hillary has suddenly disappeared. :p

Democrats engaged in 'terrorism' after the election, using threats of violence against Electoral College Voters in an attempt to change the outcome of the election - in an attempt to STEAL the election, which is a helluva lot more / worse than the Russians did!

Again, the unethical / illegal activity in their primaries, after the election, and recent arrests for voter / election fraud prove Democrats haveno problem trying to steal what they can't win!

That is your proof snowflakes? You are aware that it is a 50 state contest. Here is the reason why Clinton won.

SC
Clinton 73.5
Sanders 26

Alabama
Clinton 78
Sanders 19

Arkansas
Clinton 66
Sanders 30

Georgia
Clinton 71
Sanders 28

Tennessee
Clinton 66
Sanders 30

Texas
Clinton 65
Sanders 33

Virginia
Clinton 64
Sanders 35

Florida
Clinton 64
Sanders 33

Mississippi
Clinton' 83
Sanders 16

Iowa doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Had Sanders won, it wouldn't have mattered.

Republican electors should have said no to Trump. Let's talk about violence. Trump supporters have attacked demonstrators. People who speak out against Trump receive death threats. There is no difference between either side.

1. Now....the owners and operators of the media, Liberalism, Incorporated, have kept idiots in the dark for nigh on 15 years....broadcasting the very same bogus number....11 million illegals living here....and those trained to be ignorant buy it like it was on sale!

2. Of course the media tacitly admits that they know that the Liberal voter is an imbecile, because, while they print that same 11 million every year.....

a. How can dolts accept the same number every year, and also accept the huge number that creep in?

3. Evidence and testimony from experts indicates that the actual number of illegal aliens ensconced in our domain is actually somewhere between 50 million and 80 million.

a. Just an indication of this: call any business or website and they ask you to 'press 1 for English.'

4. Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to to the prison system

5. If there were only 11 million as the Left claims, well, 50% would have had to vote to make this thread claim correct....
And they did.

6. And so we see the reason the Leftwing Lying Liberals won't provide the answer to this simple query:

There is not 1 piece of evidence to back up your claim. You are nothing but another brainwashed Trump supporter. The fact is that the rejection is bi-partisan. Democrats and Republicans are refusing to provide this information.

So the left has no interest in finding out about voter fraud now? Could it be because Trump was picking up votes when they did look into it. It was the battle cry for libs not long ago. Funny how that works, looks like the popular vote narrative is no longer important.
No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.

But voter suppression is alive and kicking... Why are the right not concerned about that when there is far more cases of that than voter fraud...

Because they want to compare what they have with the voter rolls, it's the only way to tell if someone is using a stolen identity of a person living or dead. It's basically an audit, but I wouldn't expect you to know what that is. Maybe an adult can explain it to ya.

What would you know about adults? We know what this is about. Trump having a temper tantrum because winning the election is not enough. He cannot accept the fact that he lost the popular vote and is wasting our time and money to prove a conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly debunked.

This is a state responsibility not federal. I remember Trump supporters going crazy when Obama suggested that our election systems should be declared a critical infrastructure. The meme was that Obama was taking over our election systems. Now that it is something Trump supporters are mad, it is okay for the federal government to meddle in something they have no business in.

To paraphrase the REPUBLICAN Secretary of State in Mississippi, "Go jump in the Gulf of Mexico,"

That's like fumigating your house because you saw 1 or 2 cockroaches.
Better safe than sorry.

And they did.

There is not 1 piece of evidence to back up your claim. You are nothing but another brainwashed Trump supporter. The fact is that the rejection is bi-partisan. Democrats and Republicans are refusing to provide this information.

Of course there is.

Answer this simple query:

How many illegal aliens are living in the USofA?

And they did.

You are batshit insane to assert 1 out of every 4 people in the U.S. are here illegally. :cuckoo:

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter information data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?
Unstable president?

Obama isn't POTUS anymore.

He showed us just how unstable he was and still is.

• Telling us not to be patriotic on the 4th
  • Sending billions to Iran so they can kill more Jews
  • Sending 5 terrorist generals to a terrorist country in exchange for a traitor
  • Releasing thousands of drug traffickers from prison causing a massive rise in drug addiction and violent crime
  • Harrassing political opponents using the IRS
  • Making deals with groups like Blacklivesmatter to cause riots and kill cops
  • Training and funding Antifa groups to cause riots to prevent freedom of speech on college campuses
  • Giving away many of our nukes and 40% of our Uranium to Russian control

First, in the letter to the states, the federal government is asking the states for information that is not public record such as felony convictions, social security information and date of birth, all of which is is confidential information. In addition, a number of states can not legally release any information for voters that requested an exception such as victims of spousal abuse.

Second, states are under no obligation to provide any of this information to federal government.

Lastly, the investigation seeks to legitimize the false and already debunked claims of massive voter fraud at a significant cost. Any conclusion the commission comes to will be based on incomplete and missing information. It is a foregone conclusion that republicans will claim the results prove massive voter fraud, democrats will reject it, and the tax payers will have funded another multi-million dollar waste of money.

This is another example of a Trump project that no one ever bothered to investigate the legal and political ramifications.

I'm going to keep this short. You don't know if there is massive voter fraud because the system isn't set up to catch it. The only way to determine the extent of fraud is to audit the election. This information is what's required to do so.

The have caught people voting in 2 and 3 States, felons voting and non citizens voting. No one knows how many because they aren't really looking. The States have an opportunity to verify their safe guards are working at the feds expense, why wouldn't they want to cooperate?

But most of all why wouldn't every citizen want to know for sure the integrity of the vote is being protected? Only people involved in fraud have something to fear.
It is not the responsibility of the federal government to audit state voter registration records and there is no requirement that states submit voter registration information to the federal goverment.

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence of massive voter fraud. Most of these allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and the few allegations remaining, when investigated reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct but not voter fraud, mostly machines snafus and poll worker misconduct and mistakes. There have been numerous studies that have reached this conclusion.

There are thousands of voting irregularities that states investigate. Alt-Right news outlets are quick to grab these reports and frame them as evidence of massive voter fraud long before they are investigated. Unless these irregularities would overturn the election results, they are not investigated until well after the election results have been certified. One of the most common irregularities occurs with mail in ballots. A person votes by mail then shows up at the poll and votes again claiming they want to change their vote or didn't put the right postage on their ballot etc. Poll workers usually allow them to vote but flag it as an irregularity.

As one of the investigators commented, the vast number of American voters want to vote but hate wasting the time finding the polling place, standing in line, and being confronted with a multitude of choices that they haven't investigated. Going through this process over and over and possibly facing criminal charges is not that appealing and thus voter fraud is extremely rare.

Resources on Voter Fraud Claims

You have your studies, I've seen studies that contradict them. Why is it only one side is the most vocal, doing everything they can to prevent safeguards from being put in place. You fight when we ask for proof of citizenship when registering, you fight when we want ID to make sure the person voting is the person that is registered. ID should be required to obtain a mail in ballot.

Here's an idea, since you don't want the States to give the government information to audit the election, how about we zero out voter rolls and require everyone who registers to provide proof of voting eligibility and run all registrants against State and Federal criminal and immigration data bases.

Now feel free to cry voter suppression.
Why is it only one side is the most vocal, doing everything they can to prevent people that are entitled to vote from being turned away at the polls?

Even though I usually vote democrat, I'm not particular concerned about requiring voter ids. It think both sides are wrong. There is no massive voter fraud and requiring all voters to carry an id to the polls is not going have any big effect on election outcomes. Illegal immigrants who are fearfully of registering their kids in school or going to emergency rooms are certainly not going risk deportation and prison by voting. Democrats that actually vote are just as likely to not have proper ids as republicans that vote.

The objection I have with voter ids is that it's just more unneeded bureaucracy and creates a false sense of security because the real voter fraud when it occurs is in vote counting or as Joseph Stalin said,
"It's not the people that vote that counts, it's the people who count the votes."

Well I'll tell ya, illegals aren't fearful enough to go home, many are using false or stolen identities to work and who knows what else.

I'm a simple guy, I just want to know the people who are voting are eligible to vote and as the system stands, I have my doubts, as do millions of others.

There is no sure and practical way to determine that people voting by mail are qualified. and all states will allow voting by mail if requested by the voter. Two states do all voting by mail and 2 others are moving to all mail voting, 22 states allow mail voting in some elections, and two states with the most restrictive voter id laws now allow everyone to vote by mail.

Today over 23 million people vote by mail and the number has doubled in the last 15 years. By 2050, nearly half the voting will be done by mail, making voter ids useless in preventing voter fraud. However, since voter fraud is rare, the extra 3% to 4% in voter turnout in all mail elections is well worth a small increase in voter fraud.

Last edited:
I'm going to keep this short. You don't know if there is massive voter fraud because the system isn't set up to catch it. The only way to determine the extent of fraud is to audit the election. This information is what's required to do so.

The have caught people voting in 2 and 3 States, felons voting and non citizens voting. No one knows how many because they aren't really looking. The States have an opportunity to verify their safe guards are working at the feds expense, why wouldn't they want to cooperate?

But most of all why wouldn't every citizen want to know for sure the integrity of the vote is being protected? Only people involved in fraud have something to fear.
It is not the responsibility of the federal government to audit state voter registration records and there is no requirement that states submit voter registration information to the federal goverment.

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence of massive voter fraud. Most of these allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and the few allegations remaining, when investigated reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct but not voter fraud, mostly machines snafus and poll worker misconduct and mistakes. There have been numerous studies that have reached this conclusion.

There are thousands of voting irregularities that states investigate. Alt-Right news outlets are quick to grab these reports and frame them as evidence of massive voter fraud long before they are investigated. Unless these irregularities would overturn the election results, they are not investigated until well after the election results have been certified. One of the most common irregularities occurs with mail in ballots. A person votes by mail then shows up at the poll and votes again claiming they want to change their vote or didn't put the right postage on their ballot etc. Poll workers usually allow them to vote but flag it as an irregularity.

As one of the investigators commented, the vast number of American voters want to vote but hate wasting the time finding the polling place, standing in line, and being confronted with a multitude of choices that they haven't investigated. Going through this process over and over and possibly facing criminal charges is not that appealing and thus voter fraud is extremely rare.

You have your studies, I've seen studies that contradict them. Why is it only one side is the most vocal, doing everything they can to prevent safeguards from being put in place. You fight when we ask for proof of citizenship when registering, you fight when we want ID to make sure the person voting is the person that is registered. ID should be required to obtain a mail in ballot.

Here's an idea, since you don't want the States to give the government information to audit the election, how about we zero out voter rolls and require everyone who registers to provide proof of voting eligibility and run all registrants against State and Federal criminal and immigration data bases.

Why is it only one side is the most vocal, doing everything they can to prevent people that are entitled to vote from being turned away at the polls?

Even though I usually vote democrat, I'm not particular concerned about requiring voter ids. It think both sides are wrong. There is no massive voter fraud and requiring all voters to carry an id to the polls is not going have any big effect on election outcomes. Illegal immigrants who are fearfully of registering their kids in school or going to emergency rooms are certainly not going risk deportation and prison by voting. Democrats that actually vote are just as likely to not have proper ids as republicans that vote.

The objection I have with voter ids is that it's just more unneeded bureaucracy and creates a false sense of security because the real voter fraud when it occurs is in vote counting or as Joseph Stalin said,
"It's not the people that vote that counts, it's the people who count the votes."

Well I'll tell ya, illegals aren't fearful enough to go home, many are using false or stolen identities to work and who knows what else.

I'm a simple guy, I just want to know the people who are voting are eligible to vote and as the system stands, I have my doubts, as do millions of others.

There is no sure and practical way to determine that people voting by mail are qualified. and all states will allow voting by mail if requested by the voter. Two states do all voting by mail and 2 others are moving to all mail voting, 22 states allow mail voting in some elections, and two states with the most restrictive voter id laws now allow everyone to vote by mail.

Today over 23 million people vote by mail and the number has doubled in the last 15 years. By 2050, nearly half the voting will be done by mail, making voter ids useless in preventing voter fraud. However, since voter fraud is rare, the extra 3% to 4% in voter turnout in all mail elections is well worth a small increase in voter fraud.

So you have no problems with making fraud easier. Good to know.

Trump the first president in history that doesn't hurt anything except liberals feelings..

News at 11

I have a friend with serious pre-existing conditions who's insurance was just cancelled due to Trump's policies. It will cost more than $35,000 per year to insure her, assuming she can find another company. She cannot afford that amount or anything much more than she currently pays.

To say that Trump isn't hurting anyone is a lie.

What Trump policy caused that?

If we get a couple of million more Americans voting and only a dozen or so are fraudulent, you're damn right.

If we get a couple of million more Americans voting and only a dozen or so are fraudulent, you're damn right.

You're making assumptions you can't possibly prove. When States are forbidden, by law and the courts, from verifying citizenship of people who register, where are the checks, how do you detect fraud? I'll bet you're not naive enough to leave an unattended bowl of candy on your porch at Halloween with a sign to take one piece. But you have no problems conducting elections on the honor system. That's just pathetic.

There is no fraud!

How do you know voter fraud is rare?

How do you know voter fraud is rare?
How many cases have been found throughout the country? Probably less than a tiny fraction of 1%.

There is no fraud!

Yeah, and you never lie. ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back