25 blacks asked to leave because 1 white "feels threatened"

Blacks Asked To Leave South Carolina Restaurant Because White Customer Felt Threatened (Video)

group of 25 African Americans waited two hours to get in a Wild Wing Cafe restaurant in North Charleston, South Carolina, only to be asked to leave almost immediately after entering the restaurant because a white patron felt “threatened” by them. One member of the group took his complaint to Facebook when the corporate office of the restaurant did not call him back.

One person after 2 hours of waiting called the waitress a white bitch. USMB Repubs scream racism :doubt: Just kidding guys about the first part

I will boycott the restaurant, which I admit is pretty much meaningless as I don't live anywhere near it. I have one question, "Why did they wait 2 hours?" I can't think of a single restaurant that's worth waiting two hours for around here. And wings? Really, I'd rather pick up a bucket of KFC.

Seriously though, we elected a black president. How did race relations get worse? What the heck has he done to us?
what has he done? Nothing. What happened was, him winning really showed this country how bad racism is here. The raicists lost their damn minds.

Oh Bulcrap. Obama never would have been elected if he didn't get votes from at least 1/2 the white voters. No, he set us back decades and he did it all by himself with his immediate attack of the police to protect his professor friend, and his "Trayvon looks like my son" crap.

Ain't it a bitch when the shoe is on the other foot?

He is an asshole who just likes to cause trouble and should be ignored.

Totally agree...Luddly is an asshole...and I only stop ignoring him long enough to discredit him as a liar.

Here is a case in point...they weren't asked to leave because a white person "felt threatened"...that was a lie.

Luddly doesn't care about the truth, only his agenda.

Why were they asked to leave?

For video recording.

Brown says while he was talking to the shift manager, someone in his group began videotaping the conversation. Brown says that's when the manager became upset and refused to seat them.

Complaint of racial discrimination at restaurant taken to Facebo - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Luddy has no honor in what he post...most progressives don't...they make up dishonest titles, post just any garbage to fit their agenda they are pushing that day

Blacks Asked To Leave South Carolina Restaurant Because White Customer Felt Threatened (Video)

group of 25 African Americans waited two hours to get in a Wild Wing Cafe restaurant in North Charleston, South Carolina, only to be asked to leave almost immediately after entering the restaurant because a white patron felt “threatened” by them. One member of the group took his complaint to Facebook when the corporate office of the restaurant did not call him back.

One person after 2 hours of waiting called the waitress a white bitch. USMB Repubs scream racism :doubt: Just kidding guys about the first part

Already a thread on this.

what has he done? Nothing. What happened was, him winning really showed this country how bad racism is here. The raicists lost their damn minds.

Oh Bulcrap. Obama never would have been elected if he didn't get votes from at least 1/2 the white voters. No, he set us back decades and he did it all by himself with his immediate attack of the police to protect his professor friend, and his "Trayvon looks like my son" crap.

When I saw this thread I wonder which racists would be offended by it.

When I saw this thread I wonder which racists would be offended by it.

When you saw this thread did you know the source of it is a Facebook post?
What do you think of that?

It's hard to be offended over racism that is unconfirmed and a storyline that doesn't match the evidence.

Totally agree...Luddly is an asshole...and I only stop ignoring him long enough to discredit him as a liar.

Here is a case in point...they weren't asked to leave because a white person "felt threatened"...that was a lie.

Luddly doesn't care about the truth, only his agenda.

Why were they asked to leave?

For video recording.

Brown says while he was talking to the shift manager, someone in his group began videotaping the conversation. Brown says that's when the manager became upset and refused to seat them.

Complaint of racial discrimination at restaurant taken to Facebo - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Where in the article did it say that.

if true, that was wrong, they should sue the restaurant. But you may not have the whole story, imagine that.

That was pretty dumb of the waitress. She probably just lost the company a lot of money and potential customers when all she had to do was ask the "threatened" person to leave instead. Hit them where it hurts. In the wallets. If there is a case for punitive damages go for that as well.

Using your entire brain cell, you don't make sense.

How could there have been an "incident" to film if they had not already been asked to leave?

Which is it?

Facts please.

it's really difficult Dudlley, I know. With that lack of brain power you have. So, today is your lucky day. I'm going to help you out.

( :lmao: ) Progressive populist....:rofl:

So, because this individual felt threatened, they were asked to be seated in another...

"I asked her – I want to be clear with you. I said, so you’re telling me I have to leave. She said I have a right to deny you service. I said so you’re asking me to leave because you’re upset because he was recording you...

And that is all the relevant information we have. According to duddley, they were asked to leave because someone felt threatened. Now, that's not the truth, is it, Duddley? Ya fuckin' simpleton.

You're welcome.

Okay, I see.

BUT, good for them for documenting this. It will come in real handy at lawsuit time.

that's what it's all about to begin with

if true, that was wrong, they should sue the restaurant. But you may not have the whole story, imagine that.

Uhhmmm...And I may have the whole story...uh...Imagine that. *shrugs*

Forum List

Back