25th Amendment

Enough is enough. The president literally instigated a mob takeover of Congress after spewing lie after lie during this mornings rally.

Guns drawn, somebody shot, and Trump is berating his VP on Twitter instead of defusing the situation. Time to get this guy out of office. STAT.

Time for the 25th Amendment. Let Pence ride this flaming disaster of an administration to the firehouse.
The President did no such thing. This is just the citizenry exercising their Constitutional right to protest, mostly peacefully.
Mostly peaceful?! Was that a joke?

And yes the president did exactly what I said he did. I watched it all live

Enough is enough. The president literally instigated a mob takeover of Congress after spewing lie after lie during this mornings rally.

Guns drawn, somebody shot, and Trump is berating his VP on Twitter instead of defusing the situation. Time to get this guy out of office. STAT.

Time for the 25th Amendment. Let Pence ride this flaming disaster of an administration to the firehouse.
LOL, ridiculous. He said keep it peaceful and they have. There is no info on the person shot or the circumstances.
All I know is this time I’m siding with the cop who shot the woman. All she had to do was obey the police lawful commands. She didn’t, so she got shot.

All I know is this time I’m siding with the cop who shot the woman. All she had to do was obey the police lawful commands. She didn’t, so she got shot.

More hypocrisy from the Left.

Trump supporters peacefully protest at nations capitol. Liberals go nuts.
Biden supporters riot, loot, and burn down buildings. Liberals call it a peaceful protest.
Go figure.... :cuckoo:

Storming the US Capitol building is not peaceful. If any one of these yahoos had done it any other day alone, they'd have been shot..quickly. What is happening is sedition.

Trump supporters peacefully protest at nations capitol. Liberals go nuts.
Biden supporters riot, loot, and burn down buildings. Liberals call it a peaceful protest.
Go figure.... :cuckoo:
Cool, let’s ignore the topic by playing the hypocrisy blame game. Next time just waive a white flag and we can get to the end of your argument quicker

Enough is enough indeed.

Continue with the protests.

And by 'protests, you mean pointing guns at our police?
That’s what CNN calls it when BLM does.

I don't remember BLM ever storming the capitol and pointing guns at cops.

But with shots fired against our officers, tell us more about your 'protests'.
Any proof of shots fired at officers? Only video I saw was DC cop shooting a woman protester.

The President did no such thing. This is just the citizenry exercising their Constitutional right to protest, mostly peacefully.

Then you need to up your meds if you believe that is what happened.

Enough is enough indeed.

Any proof of shots fired at officers? Only video I saw was DC cop shooting a woman protester.

There's a fire fight right now in the capitol building. This after Trump supporters attacked police officers to storm the building.

So much for the 'law and order' party.

LOL, ridiculous. He said keep it peaceful and they have. There is no info on the person shot or the circumstances.
It was a woman shot by a trigger happy cop.
Biden should put an end to this.

I love it. Burn this shit to the ground.

Enough is enough indeed.

There's a fire fight right now in the capitol building. This after Trump supporters attacked police officers to storm the building.

So much for the 'law and order' party.

There will be some Antifa/BLM posing as Trump supporters, we know that.

It was a woman shot by a trigger happy cop.
Biden should put an end to this.

He's on TV right now. Unfortunately, the guy who SHOULD have been on TV a few hours ago is probably sitting in the Oval Office smiling to himself.

He said keep it peaceful after it had already been violent. He stirred them up, he is responsible.

Who shot the woman? Was it trump supporters? That’s not peaceful.

He said keep it peaceful after it had already been violent. He stirred them up, he is responsible.
He will never be responsible for anything bad.

More hypocrisy from the Left.
Now I think it was a trump supporter that shot her. I bet you will defend the shooter then

Enough is enough indeed.

What about Molotov cocktails and fireworks?

Then you need to up your meds if you believe that is what happened.
What exactly did I say happened that you take issue with. I’ll happily prove you wrong

Forum List

Back