3 men charged with federal hate crimes in killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

What the state of Georgia has done is to put up a bullshit politics case under pressure from the biden regime and others......now they find a jury stupid enough to buy into this charade but it would have to be an incredibly stupid and negligent jury with no concept of justice.

The heart of our judicial system is to provide justice....to try and convict good citizens whose only motivation was to protect their neighborhood goes against all concepts of justice and is an insult not only to those in that community in Georgia but to all of America....we are not what we once were but if this kind of nonsense we see in this case is allowed to prevail our complete destruction cannot be far in the future.

The Biden Regime? Wow talk about rewriting history. They were charge last year. While Trump was President.

Now. If Biden pulled that off before he was President then we have a problem.

I followed the case very closely when it happened. It doesn’t matter if Arbery was jogging, casing the place, trespassing or whatever. You can’t deputize yourself, form a posse and chase someone down. They should have dialed 911. The hate crime angle is a joke though.
Arbery reached out and attempted to steal the gun. He deserved what he got.

Ahhh, more "how DARE he fight back?!" Great argument. Remember that if you're ever mugged. You deserve to have that mugger shoot you if you dare to resist. Just stand there and cooperate.
I would never find myself in that situation. As a Black man I know that I am racially profiled by the police and white citizens.
He should have put his hands up, or laid down on the ground.
Arbery grabbed the gun, pulled on it, and the trigger went off.
Bad situation, he won't repeat that mistake again.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

So your position is, "He didn't just submit, so he deserved to die"?

Sorry, but that still doesn't make what the McMichaels did any less wrong and criminal.

Since you are an expert on Georgia law....give us the Georgia law on vehicular assault......put up or shut up. hehheh

I am not an expert. But let me tell you why I knew the shooting was bad before the state arrested them.

When I got my CCW I wanted to make sure that I understood my rights. I took a course taught by a cop. The cop told us if we used our weapons in a threatening manner it was aggravated assault. If the bad guy runs let him go. Chasing him armed up is a sure way to get either killed by cops or charged with a crime. Oh it was the cop who said citizens arrest was a bet your life move. If you are right and saw the bad guy commit a crime you are fine. If you are mistaken you go to jail for false imprisonment

The lawyer told me that holding someone at gunpoint is aggravated assault. He said it is a coin toss if I would be indicted.

So the weapon I carry is self defense only. Pulled out only when a threat to life exists.

I spoke to an attorney. He told me if I ever had to use my weapon I was to point out the evidence to the cops. Give them my identification including my ccw and shut the everloving fuck up. His words. Say nothing else until I talk with a lawyer.

I joined USCCA. Their information says to point out the evidence and remain silent. Talk to a lawyer.

The McMichaels did everything I was told not to by both police and lawyers.

My familiarity with the case is because unlike you I read a lot of articles on it. Explanations from lawyers. Defense attorneys who say the McMichaels have a very slim chance at avoiding prison. Not because they are white. The jury will be majority white. But because of the actions they took in light of Georgia Law.

You could cure your ignorance as well. Read some. Watch the preliminary hearing I posted earlier. Watch the defense attorneys. Watch the investigator outline the evidence against the men.

Here is a synopsis of the hearing.

According to Dial, Arbery “couldn’t run anymore and saw someone with a shotgun, so he chose to fight.” When defense attorneys tried to ask Dial whether Travis McMichael could claim self-defense, Dial specifically stated, no, it was Arbery who was defending himself in this incident, due to the fact that he had pickup trucks both in front and behind him.

Read more. Learn more. Stop making statements that are untrue.

First of all what do they base their claim of a racial slur being used after Ahmaud was killed? There were only 2 people present the father and the son.

and then the bullshit claim he could not run anymore....total crap he had no way of knowing that.....and even if it were true that still gave him no excuse to committ assault...he had a lot of energy to put up a fight when he attacked travis....but this crap is so typical of this outrageous politically motivated show trial....very similar to the political trials in Russia under Stalin.

All one has to do to see how the media has lied about this case is to watch the video that shows Ahmaud attacking Travis and getting killed and compare that to how the media and the prosecutor portrays it.

Travis was fighting for his life....there is no doubt if Ahmaud had been able to get control of the weapon he would have used it to kill him.

You have been misled unfortunately......you have no grasp on the real truth about this case and display an incredible lack not only of common sense but of logic as well and your willingness to join up with those who want to bring America down is very sad.

No. I am applying Georgia Law as it was taught to me by police and lawyers.

Georgia law as applied by the courts and lawyers and judge in the preliminary hearing.

Someone has been misled. It is you.

I would never find myself in that situation. As a Black man I know that I am racially profiled by the police and white citizens.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY
I agree.

Regardless of the circumstances ... attacking a man and trying to take his weapon can earn you a Darwin Award.

How'd that stupidity work out for Michael Brown?

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY
I agree.

Regardless of the circumstances ... attacking a man and trying to take his weapon can earn you a Darwin Award.

Arbury is dead. It was a desperation move on his part. A last desperate effort to save his life. And three men are on trial for killing him. When your life is threatened will you meekly submit to the thugs?

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY
I agree.

Arbury is dead. It was a desperation move on his part. A last desperate effort to save his life. And three men are on trial for killing him. When your life is threatened will you meekly submit to the thugs?
You wont catch me walking through empty houses or "casing" places.
In addition I have a LTC and carry a .45 with hollow points and I train weekly in hand to hand combat and self defense.
If three butterball white boys cross my path, there will be three butterball turkeys on ice at the county morgue.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

How'd that "desperation" work out for Ol' Arbery?

What crime did he commit on the day?
Trespassing.

There are surveillance photos of literally dozens of people walking around that construction site. The owner has even said that it was common for people to go there for water, because there were two sources available on the site. So why was that the only person "trespassing" that the McMichaels thought they needed to chase down in trucks with guns?

I have never known of anyone going into a house under construction to get water. Is water in Brunswick Ga. that hard to find? I think the owner of the house just made that up to appear sympatheric to ahmaud as in there was so much publicity about the whole matter he may have had some concern that someone might come after him....he may have even gotten threats...would not surprise me. Strang story aniyhow in the videos of amaud in the house he is not observed drinking water....sometimes he even went there at night....very bizarre.

Yes lots of people have reasons to go on a construction site.....most likely legitimate reasons.....I really doubt if this black guy had a legitime reason...if he needed water his home was only a little over a mile away.

McMichaels had been designated as the go to guy by the police department for anyone having complaints about trespassing and burglaries in that neighborhood since he was a former policeman and lived in that neighborhood.....he recieved a call about a trespasser in the house under construction and it so happened he was out in the front of his house and at that moment he sees Ahmaud hauling ass down the street and recognizes him....he had dealings with him back when he was a cop and also had seen him on one of the security cams in the house under construction.....thus he was motivated to go after him saying he did know if someone was chasing him or if he was chasing someone......but knowing he had a criminal history they took their weapons along for self protection.

Turns out that while Ahmaud was in the house under construction he saw a neighbor there come out and make a phone call .....he overheard the neighbor reporting an intruder in the house and he immediately took off running.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY
I agree.

In addition I have a LTC and carry a .45 with hollow points and I train weekly in hand to hand combat and self defense.
If three butterball white boys cross my path, there will be three butterball turkeys on ice at the county morgue.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

You are making threats....that could cause you problems if someone reports it....and it has been known to happen on here.

Remember that white dude that went into a black church and killed several people....he used to post on this board.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY
I agree.

Will you never stop wih the nonsense? His life was never threatened.....cease with the propaganda....do you work for BLM?

Since you are an expert on Georgia law....give us the Georgia law on vehicular assault......put up or shut up. hehheh

I am not an expert. But let me tell you why I knew the shooting was bad before the state arrested them.

When I got my CCW I wanted to make sure that I understood my rights. I took a course taught by a cop. The cop told us if we used our weapons in a threatening manner it was aggravated assault. If the bad guy runs let him go. Chasing him armed up is a sure way to get either killed by cops or charged with a crime. Oh it was the cop who said citizens arrest was a bet your life move. If you are right and saw the bad guy commit a crime you are fine. If you are mistaken you go to jail for false imprisonment

The lawyer told me that holding someone at gunpoint is aggravated assault. He said it is a coin toss if I would be indicted.

So the weapon I carry is self defense only. Pulled out only when a threat to life exists.

I spoke to an attorney. He told me if I ever had to use my weapon I was to point out the evidence to the cops. Give them my identification including my ccw and shut the everloving fuck up. His words. Say nothing else until I talk with a lawyer.

I joined USCCA. Their information says to point out the evidence and remain silent. Talk to a lawyer.

The McMichaels did everything I was told not to by both police and lawyers.

My familiarity with the case is because unlike you I read a lot of articles on it. Explanations from lawyers. Defense attorneys who say the McMichaels have a very slim chance at avoiding prison. Not because they are white. The jury will be majority white. But because of the actions they took in light of Georgia Law.

You could cure your ignorance as well. Read some. Watch the preliminary hearing I posted earlier. Watch the defense attorneys. Watch the investigator outline the evidence against the men.

Here is a synopsis of the hearing.

According to Dial, Arbery “couldn’t run anymore and saw someone with a shotgun, so he chose to fight.” When defense attorneys tried to ask Dial whether Travis McMichael could claim self-defense, Dial specifically stated, no, it was Arbery who was defending himself in this incident, due to the fact that he had pickup trucks both in front and behind him.

Read more. Learn more. Stop making statements that are untrue.

First of all what do they base their claim of a racial slur being used after Ahmaud was killed? There were only 2 people present the father and the son.

and then the bullshit claim he could not run anymore....total crap he had no way of knowing that.....and even if it were true that still gave him no excuse to committ assault...he had a lot of energy to put up a fight when he attacked travis....but this crap is so typical of this outrageous politically motivated show trial....very similar to the political trials in Russia under Stalin.

All one has to do to see how the media has lied about this case is to watch the video that shows Ahmaud attacking Travis and getting killed and compare that to how the media and the prosecutor portrays it.

Travis was fighting for his life....there is no doubt if Ahmaud had been able to get control of the weapon he would have used it to kill him.

You have been misled unfortunately......you have no grasp on the real truth about this case and display an incredible lack not only of common sense but of logic as well and your willingness to join up with those who want to bring America down is very sad.

No. I am applying Georgia Law as it was taught to me by police and lawyers.

Georgia law as applied by the courts and lawyers and judge in the preliminary hearing.

Someone has been misled. It is you.

Hey you never told us what the Georgia law on Vehicular Assault is.

Irregardless of what you may have been taught you got this case completely wrong.

I would be shocked if any jury would go along with the nonsense the prosecution in this case is promoting.....sheer propaganda which will undoubtedly incite violence.

I followed the case very closely when it happened. It doesn’t matter if Arbery was jogging, casing the place, trespassing or whatever. You can’t deputize yourself, form a posse and chase someone down. They should have dialed 911. The hate crime angle is a joke though.

Ahhh, more "how DARE he fight back?!" Great argument. Remember that if you're ever mugged. You deserve to have that mugger shoot you if you dare to resist. Just stand there and cooperate.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

Sorry, but that still doesn't make what the McMichaels did any less wrong and criminal.

Geez what a dumbass....I bet you did not even watch the video of ahmaud getting killed.

Anyhow....in a nutshell you do not know the facts of the case....you and your ilk just watch t.v. and absorb all the propagand and then come on here and spew it out your piehole.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY
I agree.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

You are making threats....that could cause you problems if someone reports it....and it has been known to happen on here.

Remember that white dude that went into a black church and killed several people....he used to post on this board.
Absolutely not. I am not threatening anyone. I exercise my Constitutional right to own a gun. In addition I train weekly in hand to hand combat.
I was pointing out the fact, that if anyone or a group for that matter attacked me, I would fight back as I would never have been found in a situation where it looked like I was suspicious. Arbury was a "THUGH" AND HAD PRIOR RUN INS WITH THE LAW. HE AND GEORGE FLOYD DESERVED WHAT THEY EARNED

1619879919500.png

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

Geez what a dumbass....I bet you did not even watch the video of ahmaud getting killed.

Anyhow....in a nutshell you do not know the facts of the case....you and your ilk just watch t.v. and absorb all the propagand and then come on here and spew it out your piehole.
I did watch. At the very end, he grabbed the gun and pulled on it and BANG the gun went off.
He should have never grabbed a loaded gun. End of story.

1619880023472.png

What the state of Georgia has done is to put up a bullshit politics case under pressure from the biden regime and others......now they may find a jury stupid enough to buy into this charade but it would have to be an incredibly stupid and negligent jury with no concept of justice.

The heart of our judicial system is to provide justice....to try and convict good citizens whose only motivation was to protect their neighborhood goes against all concepts of justice and is an insult not only to those in that community in Georgia but to all of America....we are not what we once were but if this kind of nonsense we see in this case is allowed to prevail our complete destruction cannot be far in the future.

The Biden Regime? Wow talk about rewriting history. They were charge last year. While Trump was President.

Now. If Biden pulled that off before he was President then we have a problem.

hahhaha yeh you got me.....I forgot this came down before biden got in.........but it was the same type liberal characters that brought pressure on Georgia to indict. Very similar to the Zimmerman case

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY
I agree.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

Absolutely not. I am not threatening anyone. I exercise my Constitutional right to own a gun. In addition I train weekly in hand to hand combat.
I was pointing out the fact, that if anyone or a group for that matter attacked me, I would fight back as I would never have been found in a situation where it looked like I was suspicious. Arbury was a "THUGH" AND HAD PRIOR RUN INS WITH THE LAW. HE AND GEORGE FLOYD DESERVED WHAT THEY EARNED

View attachment 485912

Well you sound very responsible and you do have good analytical skills and it is good to see you on here.....you think for yourself.....too many on here let MSM control their minds.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY
I agree.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

View attachment 485912

Well you sound very responsible and you do have good analytical skills and it is good to see you on here.....you think for yourself.....too many on here let MSM control their minds.

Yes, I do think for myself, and I use facts. See this one: CDC finally admits of all COVID-19 deaths the real number is approximately 5% of what was reported

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

I did watch. At the very end, he grabbed the gun and pulled on it and BANG the gun went off.

View attachment 485913
I would be shocked if any jury would go along with the nonsense the prosecution in this case is promoting.....sheer propaganda which will undoubtedly incite violence.

Then I suggest you get one of those automatic defibrillators. It sounds like you are going to need it.

I do not believe the people of Georgia are so stupid to fall for the nonsense the prosecution is promoting.

With Love and Respect,
CLARENCE BIGSBY

View attachment 485913

Then I suggest you get one of those automatic defibrillators. It sounds like you are going to need it.

I do not believe the people of Georgia are so stupid to fall for the nonsense the prosecution is promoting.

I predict a hung jury due to blacks on the jury. They are so brainwashed....they will be duped by the propaganda....i kinda think you are a negro.

Forum List

Back