3 Reasons Trump’s Parson of Sheriff Joe Arpaio is Awesome

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
The author admits he’s no fan of the sheriff, calling him a grandstander. But his reasoning is right on the spot.

1. Sheriff Joe Is Guilty Only of Upholding the Law

2. Sheriff Joe Was Denied a Jury Trial [Doesn’t the constitution guarantee everyone a trial by a jury of ones’ peers?]

3. All The Right People Are Furious Over Trump’s Pardon

The 3rd one is my favorite. With so many leftists outraged, it has to have been the right thing to do.

Full piece @ Nolte: 3 Reasons Trump's Pardon of Sheriff Joe Arpaio Is Awesome

The author admits he’s no fan of the sheriff, calling him a grandstander. But his reasoning is right on the spot.

2. Sheriff Joe Was Denied a Jury Trial [Doesn’t the constitution guarantee everyone a trial by a jury of ones’ peers?]

The 3rd one is my favorite. With so many leftists outraged, it has to have been the right thing to do.

I don't bang on people for typos but you have to admit that's pretty funny.

1. The rule of law only applies to people of a certain color

2. The rule of law doesn't apply to those who are breaking the law but with whom I agree

3. I bow to my Orange God who is my messiah and can do no wrong!

lol

1. The rule of law only applies to people of a certain color

2. The rule of law doesn't apply to those who are breaking the law but with whom I agree

3. I bow to my Orange God who is my messiah and can do no wrong!

lol
From 08 to 16 did you bow to the black God?

You left out Trump rewarding a loyal campaign supporter.

I don't mind Trump pardoning Joe any more than Progs cared that Slick Willie pardoned Mark Rich.

It shows no respect for the rule of law .

Joe is not a judge. It's not his role to be the arbiter of what is lawful . He was accused and found in contempt . If he doesn't like it, there's an appeal process .

1. Maybe the author should tell us how violating a person's constitutional rights is upholding the law. Not even the federal government can do that.

2. Again a trial is not mandatory on minor offenses.

3. That is fake conservatism. Real conservatism is preserving the Constitution. Not annoying the right or wrong people.

Joe is not a judge. It's not his role to be the arbiter of what is lawful . He was accused and found in contempt . If he doesn't like it, there's an appeal process .
I found it interesting the Trump had on hand a list of past pardon's done by presidents....they did however do this....on their way OUT....

I found it interesting the Trump had on hand a list of past pardon's done by presidents....they did however do this....on their way OUT....

Trump made the classic two wrongs make a right argument.

The, flea-bitten, goose-stepping commies are about to kill themselves over this. That's reason 1, 2, and 3 for why it is a good thing.

With a maximum six month sentence, by the time the appeal was heard the sentence would be over.

Deputy Attorney General Charles B. Renfrew, a former Federal judge serving in the Carter Justice Department stated, “no application for a Presidential pardon would be passed on by the Justice Department to the White House unless the petitioner formally acknowledged guilt.”

“In short, a Presidential pardon, contrary to the widespread public perception, does not erase the guilty finding by a judge or jury, but rather restores the guilty party's civil and other preconviction rights.” A presidential pardon is NOT an exoneration.

Therefore, the thrill conservatives felt when the Big Orange Idiot handed down Arpaio’s pardon must be somewhat tainted by his required admission of guilt.

Of course, the belief among conservatives that the are experts on ALL SUBJECTS, especially constitutional law, will force them to contradict a former federal judge.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/01/10/opinion/l-doesn-t-a-pardon-still-imply-admission-of-guilt-514193.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

19424451_1506034212800763_2862725511272826594_n.png
20046564_1668820869829555_7687077237645445616_n.jpg

Says it all.

Well sure he is. The congress already had a law that someone entering our country illegally is a criminal. He arrested illegals! The fed judge violated the rule of law passed by congress the lawmakers. Fk him the judge

Well sure he is. The congress already had a law that someone entering our country illegally is a criminal. He arrested illegals! The fed judge violated the rule of law passed by congress the lawmakers. Fk him the judge

He was not empowered to violate people's 4th Amendment rights. Maybe you don't believe in the Constitution but some of us do. You are nothing but a jack booted thug.

Usually a pardon is granted by the president AFTER a thorough background investigation is implemented by a special office WITHIN the DOJ.......even "recovering" racist Sessions knew this.....

But, the orange charlatan wanted to please the horde of slightly white supremacist base with something they could cheer the low-self-esteemed Trump.

Had a more thorough investigation been done, EVEN Trump would have had a hard time explaining this.

In 2007, during an interview, Arpaio openly stated that it was an "honor" for his department to be compared to the Ku Klux Klan, a white supremacist terrorist organization.

Arpaio has been pardoned, suck it. Elections have consequences, in this case Trump put a boot up the ass of the liberal witch hunt traitors.

Arpaio has been pardoned, suck it. Elections have consequences, in this case Trump put a boot up the ass of the liberal witch hunt traitors.

NO, no........I agree......ALL of you racists (including Trump) MUST stick together and both defend and UPHOLD your right to be racists.........

Forum List

Back