30 House Dems urge Biden to negotiate peace in Ukraine

Dont we want peace?

Who wants more war and death?

These Dems should be commended for being anti war.
Biden is a brain-damaged mental incompetent. I don't want / no one wants this old, drmentia-ravaged fart attempting to negotiate anything.

Different world, different circumstances. This is absolutely nothing like the 1930s. Only an idiot would think that. Oh, I get it now.
After Putin’s attacks on Chechnya, Georgia, the Donbas and elsewhere only an idiot would think it’s different

After Putin’s attacks on Chechnya, Georgia, the Donbas and elsewhere only an idiot would think it’s different
Chechnya was an internal matter, which has no relation to anything in the 1930s. The Donbas in which your corrupt nazi friends have been targeting civilians for the past eight years? Where is the correlation to anything similar in 1930s Europe? You suck at this.

Chechnya was an internal matter, which has no relation to anything in the 1930s. The Donbas in which your corrupt nazi friends have been targeting civilians for the past eight years? Where is the correlation to anything similar in 1930s Europe? You suck at this.
Hitler had all kinds of excuses too

There’s no negotiating with the likes of Putin.

He’s a murdering bastard

Wrong.
It was Zelensky who deliberately started this war by cutting off negotiations.
Putin was willing to keep negotiations going forever.
But Zelensky left him no choice.

Negotiation means that he risks losing is money laundering wingman, Zelinsky.

Ukraine is the Rat's laundromat.

so...:dunno:

1666664754875.png

Poor sop.

TRUMP:
  • Got out of wars.
  • Beat ISIS.
  • Killed several top bad guys.
  • Got out of Syria.
  • Negotiated withdrawal from Afghan.
  • Kept China, N. Korea, Iran and Russia in check.
  • Advanced relationship with Israel and the Middle East.
  • Built our military up to strongest in a decade.

BIDEN:
  • Getting us into wars.
  • Terrorism rising world wide.
  • Terrorists can now walk right into the USA.
  • Got us back into Syria.
  • Worse pullout disaster in histiory leaving Afghan.
  • Relationship with China falling apart. Taiwan now under threat.
  • N. Korea again lobbing missiles over Japan.
  • Iran gets the bomb.
  • Russia threatening nuclear war.
  • Israel, Middle East and Saudi Arabia telling Biden to go get STUFFED and FU.
  • Our military now at all time low, recruitment down, only fags and queers now need apply.

See the source image

I am far left, progressive, liberal, but I have to agree with you.
I do not like Trump personally, but he rates average at least, and far better than Biden.
Even Obama who promised to end the wars, did not.
The only real complaint I have about Trump's term is his stacking the SCOTUS.

Those Russians were invaders

And Hitler made similar claims about the Sudetenland and then took all of Czechoslovakia. Putin’s attack on Ukraine was (abortively) aimed at Kiev… nowhere near the Donbas

Wrong.
Nearly half the Ukraine has been ethnic Russian since Khrushchev gave the Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk, etc., to the Ukraine in 1955.
The civilians killed are those killed by the racist Azov Battalion because they had a Russian accent.

Wrong.
Chechnya are Moslem extremists, and no different than ISIS or al Qaeda.
Georgia invaded South Ossetia, and Russia never attacked Georgia.
The Donbas and all the eastern parts of the Ukraine were part of Russia until the Ukraininan, Khrushchev gave them to the Ukraine in 1955.
They wanted to be free, and Russia was obligated to help free them from the tyranny of Kyiv.

Those Russians were invaders

And Hitler made similar claims about the Sudetenland and then took all of Czechoslovakia. Putin’s attack on Ukraine was (abortively) aimed at Kiev… nowhere near the Donbas

Hitler happened to be completely right about the Sudetenland.
In fact, Czechoslovakia and Poland did not used to exist at all until they were stolen from Germany by the Treaty of Versailles.
Here is a map of Germany from 1914.
German_Empire_1000.jpg

The Allies were assassins and thieves, who took over half of Germany.

Forum List

Back