4.6% unemployment rate

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

The job participation rate in this country is the lowest in many decades… Shit for brains
:lmao:
Well, fucked up liars, you well know you are lying through your teeth. You include retired seniors, students as young as 16, and stay at home mothers, and those physically or mentally unable to work. The unemployment rate is 4.6%, using exactly the same methods used when Bush was in office.

And the market is around 19,000, after a low of 6500 created the last time the GOP had it's way with the economy. I am very sure that Trump can triple the former number and reduce the latter number to a fourth of it's present value. Bet he does it by the end of 2019.
The numbers do not lie, most of the so called job creation over the last eight years have been part time service jobs replacing great paying jobs like mining jobs.

Why don't you show us the numbers?
America's part-time problem may be permanent

Interesting article, I actually read it
Between 2007 and 2016, part time employment increased from 4.2 million to 6.1 million (1.9 million part time jobs)

Since there have been 11 million jobs added under Obama, that is far from being "The numbers do not lie, most of the so called job creation over the last eight years have been part time service jobs"

Mining jobs have been lost because of a major drop in the price of natural gas, not because they are replaced by part time workers
See that's the problem a part time service job is not a real job, counting them is being dishonest

Oh? How many of those 95 million Americans who are out of the work force do you think lost their job and gave up searching?
The point is all of them should be counted to calculate the REAL unemployment rate - Obama does not.

In Most cases these jobs were paying six figures...
Each one of them was worth several part-time beginers work service jobs…

U.S. Has Lost 191,000 Mining Industry Jobs Since September 2014

But it doesn't look as dire when you post the historical chart:

mining_industry_employment-chart.jpg

Good to see the rate continue to drop

Employers added solid 178,000 jobs in Nov.

The labor market perked up modestly in November as employers added 178,000 jobs and the unemployment rate fell to a nine-year low, providing more evidence of a solid economy in the final payroll report before an expected Federal Reserve interest rate hike.

The unemployment rate, which is calculated from a different survey than the payroll total, fell from 4.9% to 4.6%, lowest since August 2007

And the Labor Force Participation rate dropped another .1% down to 62.7% due to another 446,000 people dropping completely out of the workforce.

219,000 people entered the work force, so job creation didn't keep up with the new entrants.

Fortunately, we only have 49 more days of Obama's horrible Reign of Terror against the Economy.

Interesting....are you going to be concerned about the Labor Force Participation rate once Trump becomes President?
You know it will continue to drop for the next four years....it can't do anything else with 4 million people a year retiring

But, never fear.....I intend to report on the Labor Participation Rate in every month of Trumps presidency. Trump seemed to think it was important when he was complaining about Obama

Yes, you Sad Maroon, I'm going to be just as concerned about the LFP and real job creation when Trump is President. If he fails to show real progress in addressing the appalling Obama economic morass, then he'll lose my support.

Good for you!
Both you and Trump seemed to think LFP was a major failing for Obama

I can't wait to keep posting how much better it was under Obama

By the way...my 85 year old mother is counted as out of the workforce
I will also be retired and out of the workforce before Trump is out

I don't recall ever claiming that the LFP should be 100%. But under Obama, we've regressed back to the 1970s, despite the fact that Millennials outnumber Boomers.

Now you are starting to understand....Why did it increase in the 1970s?
Women and Baby Boomers entering the workforce

What is happening now?
They are retiring at 4 million a year

LFP will continue to drop for another 15 years....AND ITS TRUMPS FAULT

Well, fucked up liars, you well know you are lying through your teeth. You include retired seniors, students as young as 16, and stay at home mothers, and those physically or mentally unable to work. The unemployment rate is 4.6%, using exactly the same methods used when Bush was in office.

And the market is around 19,000, after a low of 6500 created the last time the GOP had it's way with the economy. I am very sure that Trump can triple the former number and reduce the latter number to a fourth of it's present value. Bet he does it by the end of 2019.
The numbers do not lie, most of the so called job creation over the last eight years have been part time service jobs replacing great paying jobs like mining jobs.

Why don't you show us the numbers?
America's part-time problem may be permanent

Interesting article, I actually read it
Between 2007 and 2016, part time employment increased from 4.2 million to 6.1 million (1.9 million part time jobs)

Since there have been 11 million jobs added under Obama, that is far from being "The numbers do not lie, most of the so called job creation over the last eight years have been part time service jobs"

Mining jobs have been lost because of a major drop in the price of natural gas, not because they are replaced by part time workers
See that's the problem a part time service job is not a real job, counting them is being dishonest

Less than 20% of the added jobs were "part time service jobs"
They are counted under employment the same as they always were

And the Labor Force Participation rate dropped another .1% down to 62.7% due to another 446,000 people dropping completely out of the workforce.

219,000 people entered the work force, so job creation didn't keep up with the new entrants.

Fortunately, we only have 49 more days of Obama's horrible Reign of Terror against the Economy.

Interesting....are you going to be concerned about the Labor Force Participation rate once Trump becomes President?
You know it will continue to drop for the next four years....it can't do anything else with 4 million people a year retiring

But, never fear.....I intend to report on the Labor Participation Rate in every month of Trumps presidency. Trump seemed to think it was important when he was complaining about Obama

Yes, you Sad Maroon, I'm going to be just as concerned about the LFP and real job creation when Trump is President. If he fails to show real progress in addressing the appalling Obama economic morass, then he'll lose my support.

Good for you!

I don't recall ever claiming that the LFP should be 100%. But under Obama, we've regressed back to the 1970s, despite the fact that Millennials outnumber Boomers.

What is happening now?

And as Millennials outnumber Boomers, the additions to the workforce should offset retirees. But that's not what's happening because so many Millennials have dropped out.

Oh? How many of those 95 million Americans who are out of the work force do you think lost their job and gave up searching?
The point is all of them should be counted to calculate the REAL unemployment rate - Obama does not.

Why?
Almost 60 million of that 95 million are over 65 and retired
20 million are stay at home moms
Most of the rest are students not looking to work or handicapped

Only about 8 million of your 95 million are people who want to work but can't find a job

Good for you!

What is happening now?

And as Millennials outnumber Boomers, the additions to the workforce should offset retirees. But that's not what's happening because so many Millennials have dropped out.

There are only 8 million TOTAL looking for work
60 million are 65 and older

I quote the US Govt - the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION - reporting black unemployment is at 15.1%...

...and YOU call Barry a liar by posting DNC propoganda source CNN claiming black unemployment is now in the '8's...

Now that's some funny shit right there! :p

Here are the government numbers from November.

You show me 15% black UE on that page. lol

Table A-2. Employment status of the civilian population by race, sex, and age

Uneducated liberals DO like pictures... :p

It's from your link and you didn't even know it. Try reading your links. Or have someone read them to you.

Why?

Only about 8 million of your 95 million are people who want to work but can't find a job
So why doesn't Barry count the 8 million unemployed in his unemployment #s?

Oh, because it would cause the unemployment rate to go up...

BLACK OR AFRICAN AMERICAN

Civilian noninstitutional population

31,557 32,028 32,068 31,557 31,904 31,945 31,987 32,028 32,068
Civilian labor force

19,458 19,904 19,916 19,447 19,522 19,768 19,825 19,797 19,859
Participation rate

61.7 62.1 62.1 61.6 61.2 61.9 62.0 61.8 61.9
Employed

17,682 18,222 18,361 17,628 17,885 18,165 18,174 18,104 18,258
Employment-population ratio

56.0 56.9 57.3 55.9 56.1 56.9 56.8 56.5 56.9
Unemployed

1,776 1,682 1,555 1,819 1,637 1,603 1,650 1,693 1,600
Unemployment rate
9.1 8.4 7.8 9.4 8.4 8.1 8.3 8.6 8.1

See that big red number? That's the current black unemployment rate according to the bureau of labor statistics.

Still the fact remains they are some of the best jobs in America has to offer, and now they're gone hopefully come back again. Without mining, drilling and fracking this country is less of a country… Fact

Why?

So why doesn't Barry count the 8 million unemployed in his unemployment #s?

Oh, because it would cause the unemployment rate to go up...

I showed you in post 7.

And there are about 6 million jobs for the trades going begging in the US. If those miners had a lick of sense, they would learn a trade and go to where the jobs are. Right now, in my e-mail, about every third e-mail seems to be, 'we have a great job for you'. Well no, they don't. I am 73, and will retire this year.

Yes, hard to change industries, but I have done it twice, and gained each time. And it is natural gas, not President Obama or even the renewables that are putting coal out of business.

Forum List

Back