4.6% unemployment rate

jon you want to argue with the numbers? what I really love about republicans is they are such poor winners
The majority of jobs created were part time jobs. Big whoop.

Look at the number of food stamp recipients....there is your answer
More were added to food stamps under Bush than Obams.
Thanks to Obama GWB is in the rear view mirror now Obama did the dirty work pulling us out of the republican cesspool Now lets see trumpovitch beat him .....He'll have a tough job avoiding all those law suits CONFLICT of interest

Obungles will be in the rearview mirror in 49 days :banana:
With no looking back and mentioning him.

All anyone will be saying is how about Carrier!

A president that knows the art of negotiation wow

Good to see the rate continue to drop

Employers added solid 178,000 jobs in Nov.

The labor market perked up modestly in November as employers added 178,000 jobs and the unemployment rate fell to a nine-year low, providing more evidence of a solid economy in the final payroll report before an expected Federal Reserve interest rate hike.

The unemployment rate, which is calculated from a different survey than the payroll total, fell from 4.9% to 4.6%, lowest since August 2007

We still counting part time jobs and McDonalds?

Only when democrats are in office...when a Republican is in office they don't count any more....

Then either way the numbers are bull shit. Im not sure Trump will accept that either. Sure, he is waffling on allot of stuff, but he does love winning and im thinking he will want solid numbers on jobs ASAP. Whatever faith I lack in him in all his other issues on this im thinking he will kick ass no matter how progressive he is.

Bad news for Trump...With unemployment at 4.6% the numbers have nowhere to go but up (we are at near full employment)
Obama started at 8.2% and it quickly rose to 10.1%.....nowhere to go but down

It is going to be tough for Trump to point to Obama and show where he made things better

only because Bammer did what Boosh did and counted low wage ($8.00pr hr).

Are you saying Trump will report unemployment on a stricter set of rules?
I'd like to see that

The majority of jobs created were part time jobs. Big whoop.

Thanks to Obama GWB is in the rear view mirror now Obama did the dirty work pulling us out of the republican cesspool Now lets see trumpovitch beat him .....He'll have a tough job avoiding all those law suits CONFLICT of interest

No no we get to say Bbbbuuut OBAMA!!!! Like the left has spent eight years screaming Bbbbbbut BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters
That was what it was the last time republicans had control of the house and Senate at the end of 2006.

Then the democrats had control of the house and Senate from 2007 to 2010.

Republicans took control of the house in 2010 and the Senate in 2014.

Don't you feel like a fucking moron? If not, you should.

The day you understand that you understand very little, will be the day you understand a lot.

Last edited:

No no we get to say Bbbbuuut OBAMA!!!! Like the left has spent eight years screaming Bbbbbbut BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!
But there won't be that need accept to say look where we came from and this is how a leader leads

Far more concerned about the record number of people out of the labor force, a problem that skyrocketed under Obama.
And when it balloons to over 100 million under Tramp, it suddenly will no longer be a problem.
I predict we will never hear about the number of people not in the labor force once the Tramp Circus begins!!!!!!

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama haters
That was what it was the last time republicans had control of the house and Senate at the end of 2006.

Then the democrats had control of the house and Senate from 2007 to 2010.

Republicans took control of house and house in 2010 and the Senate in 2014.

Don't you feel like a fucking moron? If not, you should.

The day you understand that you understand very little, will be the day you understand a lot.
Funny how they show there hypocrisy blaming the GOP congress for stone walling and only blame bush when they held congress. Ain't it?

Far more concerned about the record number of people out of the labor force, a problem that skyrocketed under Obama.
And when it balloons to over 100 million under Tramp, it suddenly will no longer be a problem.
I predict we will never hear about the number of people not in the labor force once the Tramp Circus begins!!!!!!
Because the population will be working!

Only when democrats are in office...when a Republican is in office they don't count any more....

Then either way the numbers are bull shit. Im not sure Trump will accept that either. Sure, he is waffling on allot of stuff, but he does love winning and im thinking he will want solid numbers on jobs ASAP. Whatever faith I lack in him in all his other issues on this im thinking he will kick ass no matter how progressive he is.

Bad news for Trump...With unemployment at 4.6% the numbers have nowhere to go but up (we are at near full employment)
Obama started at 8.2% and it quickly rose to 10.1%.....nowhere to go but down

It is going to be tough for Trump to point to Obama and show where he made things better

only because Bammer did what Boosh did and counted low wage ($8.00pr hr).

Are you saying Trump will report unemployment on a stricter set of rules?
I'd like to see that

Its in his nature, and he has a massive chubb over Bamma. He will do his best to show Bamma up at every turn. Yeah, im thinking he will at least try. What he said about retraining makes allot of sense, in that its just not realistic. Take a guy like me, I know how to locate utilities. In reality, ill never be out of a job because in this town some one is always digging a hole, but say I was out of work, at 42 is it better that I go learn IT ? not really. if he can get manufacturing back just a bit then that alone will get folks off the couch.

Just in time for the Repubs to screw
up the economy again!

Bad news for Republicans

It will be hard for them to highlight any economic data where they have made things better

Unemployment is below 5%, gas prices are low and will increase due to OPEC cuts, Inflation and interest rates are at historical low points

Trump is promising steady GDP over 4% but has provided nothing to show how he can do it

Good to see the rate continue to drop

Employers added solid 178,000 jobs in Nov.

The labor market perked up modestly in November as employers added 178,000 jobs and the unemployment rate fell to a nine-year low, providing more evidence of a solid economy in the final payroll report before an expected Federal Reserve interest rate hike.

The unemployment rate, which is calculated from a different survey than the payroll total, fell from 4.9% to 4.6%, lowest since August 2007

(we are at near full employment)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA millions out of the workforce and ding dong claims we're at near full employment

one of the great job creators president obama who was handed a bs economy and turned it around ,,,so sorry obama hat

jon you want to argue with the numbers? what I really love about republicans is they are such poor winners

ers

Are you arguing with yourself?

Forum List

Back