$4,700

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election and spent a whopping $4,700. LOL!

The gaslighting of some Americans is too easy.

‘4,700 on Google ads – that’s it? We never found evidence of Russian collusion’
View attachment 238085
Who cares what they found--the investigation isn't over.
The Russians are still dressing up as Americans and spreading their ill will on American boards, like this one. And you don't care, do you? What in hell is wrong with you people? You say Democrats are unAmerican for not wanting a Wall, yet the Republicans are just as bad, closing their eyes to any thought of foreign influence in our elections.
They are still here. You are their dupes.
how do you stop them when we have free speech? we're just as capable of going to *their* groups and spreading dis-information. hell, alabama took on these tactics and used "Russia Methods" to beat moore.

still don't see anyone on the left upset about that.

*we the people* need to stop making idiots famous and giving them far more credit than they deserve.
Agreed. Funny how the MSM conveniently ignores what happened to Moore, but blows up a non-story about Russian interference.
that's what drives me the most crazy. it's not consistent. it's all based on whether we like you or not.

right and wrong has become "do we like you"? and that is so very dangerous and driving much of this "discord" in the country today.

Yep....
It's painfully obvious when you look at the positives Trump has brought America yet the left hates his guts.
trump creates a lot of his own problems so i don't have a lot of pity there. just a lot of good people caught up in the crossfire of idiots on parade on both sides.

Boy you get bitchy when you're caught in a lie.

...And right over your head.

But you're a sheep. I don't expect much from a sheep.

I'm more the sheep dog.
I try and protect idiots such as yourself,though God knows why I bother.

Baaaaa says the sheep.

That's a pathetic response.
Barry knew Russia was meddling yet he did nothing when he thought hillary had it in the bag.
Why the concern now?

Obama shit the bed. So now will you share with me how much money you're ok with Russia spending in U.S. elections?

I just told you zero ya fucken moron.

i
Why are you ok with Foreign countries influencing our elections?

Why are you OK with Obama using U.S. taxpayer dollars to influence Israeli elections? Soros is a FOREIGNER. Why should he be allowed to influence U.S. elections?

Soros is an American citizen. At least get basic facts right.
but we're going to ignore obama meddling in Israeli elections cause that part is very true.

I am more concerned about the U.S. than Israel but I'm funny like that.
i'm concerned about right and wrong being consistent, not subject to the whims of emo people who always want their way.

i'm funny like that.

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election and spent a whopping $4,700. LOL!

The gaslighting of some Americans is too easy.

View attachment 238085
The Russians are still dressing up as Americans and spreading their ill will on American boards, like this one. And you don't care, do you? What in hell is wrong with you people? You say Democrats are unAmerican for not wanting a Wall, yet the Republicans are just as bad, closing their eyes to any thought of foreign influence in our elections.
how do you stop them when we have free speech? we're just as capable of going to *their* groups and spreading dis-information. hell, alabama took on these tactics and used "Russia Methods" to beat moore.

*we the people* need to stop making idiots famous and giving them far more credit than they deserve.
Agreed. Funny how the MSM conveniently ignores what happened to Moore, but blows up a non-story about Russian interference.
that's what drives me the most crazy. it's not consistent. it's all based on whether we like you or not.

right and wrong has become "do we like you"? and that is so very dangerous and driving much of this "discord" in the country today.
One thing that is consistent about the actions of the MSM, they are always designed to benefit the ruling class.

Why are you OK with Obama using U.S. taxpayer dollars to influence Israeli elections? Soros is a FOREIGNER. Why should he be allowed to influence U.S. elections?

Fidesz: Soros spends ‘billions of dollars’ to influence election

an american citizen working to affect elections in countries NOT the US.

i thought this action was criminal?

You need to check the laws of those countries. This thread is about the U.S. You know, the country you pretend to love.

You need to check the laws of those countries. This thread is about the U.S. You know, the country you pretend to love.
you have no idea how i feel, so keep your wrong notions to yourself.

for people like you, it's always different. anything to get your emo-way and be "Right". no wonder i put your punk ass on ignore. back you go.

How much money do you think Russia should be permitted to spend on influencing U.S. elections?

I agree, to be on the safe side, we must outlaw all ads on Facebook.

It's a start. Or at least publish who is paying for the ad so people know what they're reading.
oh good god. life does not need a disclaimer. it needs smarter people.

When people quote Russian Times as proof for lack of Russian involvement, I think we need smarter people too. And when that's not possible, disclaimers will have to do.

Yeah the US government tries to influence elections throughout the world, but those damn Russkis need to be nuked for spending $4700 to elect Donnie. Damn them to Hell!

i

but we're going to ignore obama meddling in Israeli elections cause that part is very true.

i'm concerned about right and wrong being consistent, not subject to the whims of emo people who always want their way.

i'm funny like that.

You're not concerned at all about consistency. Your posting history proves that.

Apparently you're not or you'd be bitching about barry letting it continue.

How much money do you think Russia should be permitted to spend on influencing U.S. elections?
LOL.

Do you think $4,700 can turn an election? If so, you have my sympathy.

Let me see if you can figure this out on your own or not... or you are either too stupid to get it, or too partisan. Is $4,700 all the money Russia spent on their disinformation campaign to help Trump get elected?

Yep....
It's painfully obvious when you look at the positives Trump has brought America yet the left hates his guts.
trump creates a lot of his own problems so i don't have a lot of pity there. just a lot of good people caught up in the crossfire of idiots on parade on both sides.

None of which changes the fact that he's been the most effective pres in decades.

you have no idea how i feel, so keep your wrong notions to yourself.

for people like you, it's always different. anything to get your emo-way and be "Right". no wonder i put your punk ass on ignore. back you go.

I know exactly how you feel. In a thread about Russian government spending money to influence the American Presidential election your reaction is to change topics to putting blame on an American president for what he did in another country, justifying what Russia did to us.

Like I said, we're talking about the U.S....the country you pretend to love. Comrade.

LOL.

Let me see if you can figure this out on your own or not... or you are either too stupid to get it, or too partisan. Is $4,700 all the money Russia spent on their disinformation campaign to help Trump get elected?
Don’t know or care. Do you know how much of the internet is controlled by Google?

As an American I can only lobby my politicians to stop trying to influence foreign elections. I can not lobby foreign governments, nor individuals from trying to influence our elections. For some reason they just don't listen to me.

As the Russians did not hack voting machines, nor put former KGB agents into voting booths with U.S. voters, I don't know what we're supposed to do other than telling people to do their own research, and vote for the candidate of their choice.

LOL.

Don’t know or care. Do you know how much of the internet is controlled by Google?

LOL. Internet controlled by Google. You mean Comcast/Time Warner/Verizon.

I agree, to be on the safe side, we must outlaw all ads on Facebook.

It's a start. Or at least publish who is paying for the ad so people know what they're reading.

Too risky. Ban them all. Bans ads on Google too.

Do you understand how Google works vs. Facebook?

I mean, we both know you don't. But it's funny to watch you try to prove "your point" when you clearly don't grasp the topic.

LOL.

LOL. Internet controlled by Google. You mean Comcast/Time Warner/Verizon.

Weak dodge....

LOL.

Thanks for proving my point. If you don't care then why'd you take the time to post this thread that wrong?

Forum List

Back