$4,700

As an American I can only lobby my politicians to stop trying to influence foreign elections. I can not lobby foreign governments, nor individuals from trying to influence our elections. For some reason they just don't listen to me.

As the Russians did not hack voting machines, nor put former KGB agents into voting booths with U.S. voters, I don't know what we're supposed to do other than telling people to do their own research, and vote for the candidate of their choice.

But you can lobby your government to take action to sanction countries who do try to influence our elections. You can vote for politicians who don't invite and work with foreign governments to disrupt American elections.

But that was too hard to figure out on your own, right?

How much money do you think Russia should be permitted to spend on influencing U.S. elections?
LOL.

Do you think $4,700 can turn an election? If so, you have my sympathy.

Let me see if you can figure this out on your own or not... or you are either too stupid to get it, or too partisan. Is $4,700 all the money Russia spent on their disinformation campaign to help Trump get elected?
Don’t know or care. Do you know how much of the internet is controlled by Google?

Thanks for proving my point. If you don't care then why'd you take the time to post this thread that wrong?
How are the very words from the Google CEO wrong?

How much money do you think Russia should be permitted to spend on influencing U.S. elections?
LOL.

Let me see if you can figure this out on your own or not... or you are either too stupid to get it, or too partisan. Is $4,700 all the money Russia spent on their disinformation campaign to help Trump get elected?
Don’t know or care. Do you know how much of the internet is controlled by Google?

LOL. Internet controlled by Google. You mean Comcast/Time Warner/Verizon.

Weak dodge....

I almost feel bad discussing how the internet works with people who hear "You've got Mail!" everytime they fire up their computer.

I agree, to be on the safe side, we must outlaw all ads on Facebook.

It's a start. Or at least publish who is paying for the ad so people know what they're reading.

Too risky. Ban them all. Bans ads on Google too.

Do you understand how Google works vs. Facebook?

I mean, we both know you don't. But it's funny to watch you try to prove "your point" when you clearly don't grasp the topic.

I understand they both make money from advertising.
Which we must ban. Just to be safe.

It's a start. Or at least publish who is paying for the ad so people know what they're reading.

I mean, we both know you don't. But it's funny to watch you try to prove "your point" when you clearly don't grasp the topic.

That would be the extent of your knowledge. Thanks for confirming Todd.

While we're at it, Fox News makes money from advertising, let's ban that too!

That would be the extent of your knowledge. Thanks for confirming Todd.

Glad I could explain corporate profit centers to you.

LOL.

Thanks for proving my point. If you don't care then why'd you take the time to post this thread that wrong?

Do you need to have your opening post quoted to you?

"Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election by spending a whopping $4,700. LOL!

The gaslighting of some Americans is too easy."

Is $4,700 all the money the Russians spent to interfere in the U.S. elections?

Why is OK for Soros, and Bloomberg to spend Billions to influence elections?
The same reason it's okay for Hillary and the DNC to rigged primaries, cheat and debates, engage in election fraud, violate election and campaign Finance laws, and eventually screw Bernie Sanders over by giving Hillary his earned party nomination... which was altering the election, which should have been Bernie Sanders versus Donald Trump.
they do speak out of both sides of their mouths. they are who they are. cheats and evil.

Oh I dont know.....how much would be acceptable for barry to spend to influence Israeli elections?

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

It's odd that you're now the 2nd person to avoid answering the topic of the thread and try to divert to Obama.

Start a thread on that if you wish. I want to know how much you're ok with being spent on U.S. elections.
so you're a gaslighter. ahhh there you go.

Seriously? Lol I posted the video of it! Here you go again-

Hey fuckheads...this thread is BASED on an article from

Yea...RUSSIA TODAY...the state news org of Russia
Uhh, yes, but it is factual. I posted the video, after checking for myself, because of the source.
Hey fuckheads...this thread is BASED on an article from

Yea...RUSSIA TODAY...the state news org of Russia
Uhh, yes, but it is factual. I posted the video, after checking for myself, because of the source.
Where exactly did you "check"?

Zerofuckinghedge?

It doesn't even make Sense. Yea facebook ads are friggin cheap and the Russians found a way to do their dirty work on the cheap but not THAT fucking cheap ya moron

Russia Spent $1.25M Per Month on Ads, Acted Like an Ad Agency: Mueller

Do yourself a favor and don't quote from Russia Today. Don't even READ that crap stupid

If you can not trust RT Russian News to give an accurate honest speculative subjective opinionated interpretation of news regarding Russian interference in the 2016 American elections, who can you trust?

LOL.

"Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election by spending a whopping $4,700. LOL!

And again I ask you, how much of the internet is controlled by Google?

And that has nothing to do with your opening post. How much did Russia spend to help Trump get elected? Was it $4,700? Yes or no?

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election by spending a whopping $4,700. LOL!

The gaslighting of some Americans is too easy.

‘4,700 on Google ads – that’s it? We never found evidence of Russian collusion’
View attachment 238085
‘4,700 on Google ads – that’s it? We never found evidence of Russian collusion’
They spent more than that, dumbass. This bullshit story was debunked on here months ago.

Try to catch up.

I called him out on it... and his answer was just, "I don't care."

0%

Forum List

Back